Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not following the BRF in detail, but I think the pregnancy was announced around christmas (during their trip to Australia), without any due date. Perhaps there are more information that I'm not aware of.

I don't know how reliable the Express is but press says that the Duchess of Cambridge is due at the end of April (23rd??) and Zara Tindall is due three months after the Duchess I would say the end of July.
But it is all speculation.
Officialy Kate is due in April and Zara in the Summer (June July August September)

Haven't see Zara recently without a cover...but she is showing pretty well. I'm guessing end of May/early to mid June.

Kate ..I don't think she'll go till late April.

LaRae

Aww she looks greats. I think some suspected she was due in June? Busy next few months for the royals.

I don't know how reliable the Express is but press says that the Duchess of Cambridge is due at the end of April (23rd??) and Zara Tindall is due three months after the Duchess I would say the end of July.
Officialy Kate is due in April and Zara in the Summer (June July August September)

I wonder if it's the Express guessing that she's due in July, or if that has been confirmed? I know it's hard to tell from pictures, and the women have different body types, but I would be surprised if she was due any later than june.

They look great and happy. She has terrible style but she definitely has a great personality! Nice family.

I wonder if it's the Express guessing that she's due in July, or if that has been confirmed? I know it's hard to tell from pictures, and the women have different body types, but I would be surprised if she was due any later than june.

I never saw an official reliable confirmation other than that Kate is due in April.
I think all the other dates are speculation

She's due early summer isn't she?

LaRae

It only ever was speculation on the part of magazines. No date has ever been released. Reporters went by the 'people announce at the three month mark' to base her due date on. Which would have her in June some time.

But we should consider her previous pregnancy. Her pregnancy wasn't announced until she was nearly four months pregnant. And she miscarried 2 weeks later. It seems unlikely they would announce earlier then they did last time. Its hard enough to suffer a miscarriage, without it being so public.

Its very possible she is due only weeks after Kate.

True..wouldn't surprise me at all if she delivers in May.

LaRae

I think Zara is probably due sometime in April or very early May. I really don't think after the last time that they announced until that time was past and she lost that baby around 4 months.

Love Zara’s outfit today. She looks lovely. However, she looks like she is due in April not the summer. JMHO

Love Zara’s outfit today. She looks lovely. However, she looks like she is due in April not the summer. JMHO

Yes, a number of us here agree the baby is due much sooner than summer. Mid to late spring seems more likely.

Love the color/style of coat, not fond of the hat.

laRae

:previous: Love the 'trilby hats' many wore. :flowers: Some berets, too.

Zara wore a plant on her head. ;) ? She did. :cool: In one picture one can clearly see it! That's okay. Clearly in love and glowing, she's permitted. Mike's tie is snappy!

My word, Peter Philips is looking dapper with his facial hair! ;) I see him and William as looking a lot alike and it struck me that maybe William should go the same route, though Peter has a full head of hair and that may make the geometry more appealing with him, whereas with William it might not look the same.

These are rough and tumble little girls and I love it! What a hoot.

Still looks a lot like her dad. What fun they were having!

LaRae

I love how close the three cousins are. They sure have a lot of fun together :flowers:

I kind of hope Zara is having a little boy. Anne needs a little grandson, though the little boy would be over taken by girls.

I love the photo of Mia doing a leap frog over Isla. It's so cute to see the Philipps/Tindall cousins getting on well. Love Mia's sunglasses! :cool:

I haven't been paying attention: when is Zara's baby due? :ermm: I read it's suppose to be three months after Kate's due date, so a summer baby? Is that true? She's looks more along to me.

It hasn't been announced and it is very likely that she was several months into her pregnancy before it was announced. Most people seem to think that she is due in Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom