Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike at the ISPS Handa Mike Tindall 6th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic 2018 supported by Artemis will take place on the 18th May at the Belfry

Always a stylish Mike

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ddds__2W4AA6KhR.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ddd-lp2VwAAv8gV.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdfCixhVwAESakR.jpg

Zara

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/997498975480696833

Peter Philips was there too

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdeR9g3VQAES09V.jpg
I can't help but love Mike Tindall. I can see what Zara loves about him. And those pants are priceless!! I bet he is a fun dad, the kind that embarrasses you and you wouldn't have it any other way.

Oooh...And when I noticed new posts I thought that the baby was already here.
It has to be this month!

Last edited:
I would think any day now as Mike said, just before the wedding, that she was 8.5 months then and we are now two weeks further along.

I really hope Princess Anne will get her first Grandson after three adorable granddaughters !

She looks as if she has reached the end stages of pregnancy where mom basically doesn't give a crap about anything anymore. She looks beyond ready to have that kid.

Yep she definitely looks ready to pop. And anxious to do so. At that stage where she is more then ready for it. Spent time in early days of nursing working for a pediatrician, but his partner was an OBGYN. Saw that look many times a day :D

I usually don't hope for a gender, but I am hoping for a little boy. Anne needs a little grandson.

It would be delightful for Princess Anne to have a grandson. Also, it would give Peter Phillips a nephew.

She probably didn't expect it either. Based on Mike's earlier comments O think we can safely say thst she is over due date probably by at least a week.

What make you think that she is over due?
The pregnancy announcement was made on January 5th 2018 and is mostly made after the 12 week-ultrasound scan.
She can carry on till the end of June/beginning of July.

I consider Mike's comment not being made about due date, but that his wife is so huge that she had problems to fit into her dress (at the Sussex wedding) 8 1/2 months so to speak.

What make you think that she is over due?
The pregnancy announcement was made on January 5th 2018 and is mostly made after the 12 week-ultrasound scan.
She can carry on till the end of June/beginning of July.

I consider Mike's comment not being made about due date, but that his wife is so huge that she had problems to fit into her dress (at the Sussex wedding) 8 1/2 months so to speak.

Not everyone announces at 12 weeks. And we know that Zara didn't in the past.

With Mia she was nearly 4 months pregnant. With her last pregnancy she was close to 4 months, and then she miscarried 2 weeks later. After miscarrying at 4 months with her last pregnancy, its likely they were even more cautious to announce.

If she was four months when they announced in January, it is highly likely she is due now or a bit over due.

Indeed, there is no need to announce at 12 weeks for Mike and Zara, and it is even less likely given that they announced later for Mia and had a miscarriage which would lead to being even more cautious (thus late) this time. So, imo it is far more logical to take Mike's words literally; meaning that Zara was 8 1/2 months pregnant by the 3rd week of May than to try to twist his words to fit with the 12 weeks narrative.

Mike's words: "Obviously it’s not easy being 8 and half months pregnant so there have been a few re-fittings. She looks beautiful anyway, she always does."

Not sure how that can be construed as: Zara is 7 -7 1/2 months pregnant but is huge as if she is 8 1/2 months pregnant (also knowing that everyone will start wondering why she gives birth after 10 instead of 9 months if the baby would be born early July)

Last edited:
I think today's polo match seems another hint. London may have been a bit much for a balcony appearance. But the polo match is about 15 minutes from home. Mia is often seen hanging out with her cousins, and one if not both her parents, at such events. They seem to be sticking real close to home.

I’m sure she’s at the point of “c’mon let’s go”

Zara seemed over her pregnancy at Harry & Meghan's wedding. I actually felt sorry for her. ?

You mean that she had already enough of this pregnancy?
Because if she were overdue then, she would have been induced by now.

Don’t know if overdue but bet ya she’s tired of waiting!

One thing I can attest to as fact is that when one is pregnant and its "anytime now", days are no longer 24 hours but stretch into a week and a week turns into a month and patience wears thin and its impossible to get comfortable and one swears that the child will always know just what that child has put their mother through. Not only that but husbands are in dire straits of being threatened never to get anywhere near their wives ever again.

Then the kid is born and everything is forgotten instantly. It was all worth the wait. :D

Not necessarily. Sometimes people just wait for an extra week or two for natural labor, if there's no contraindications.

Not necessarily. Sometimes people just wait for an extra week or two for natural labor, if there's no contraindications.

I meant if she were overdue at the day of Harry's wedding, which was 22 days ago.

If Zara had been overdue 3 weeks ago (which i don't think is what empress Merel was implying but that was Biri's alternative interpretation) they wouldn't still be waiting for a spontaneous birth. It seems that about 2 weeks overdue is considered acceptable (for the health of the child) but certainly not more than 3 weeks overdue.

Here they usually don't let women go over 2 weeks late...the babies get too big.

LaRae

I don't think anyone is suggesting she was due at the wedding. In fact Mike said she was 8 1/2 months pregnant.

But many women, by the last few weeks of pregnancy, are ready for it to be done. They are uncomfortable most of the time, and are just ready for the baby to be born. Even if she isn't over due right now, no doubt she is counting the moments until the baby comes.

Anything over 42 weeks there is risk to the baby. Not just a bigger baby. It can cause health issues, even loss of the baby. By 41 weeks most doctors and even midwives will at least do a membrane sweep.

Last edited:
No, just that she seemed mentally over it. Just wanting to be done with being pregnant and have the baby already.

I agree, those last weeks of pregnancy seem everlasting, especially if like me you are showing by four months. Perhaps we'll hear something by the end of the week.

You don't have to be overdue to be thoroughly tired of being pregnant. Those last weeks can get uncomfortable-I remember not being able to sleep and not being able to get comfortable sitting or lying down--and mine were only a day over their due dates.

I think is has to be soon now. If Zara was 8 1/2 weeks then (as reported Mike said) she's about a week over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom