The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-28-2018, 04:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Mike Tindall take part at the Spring Wolf Run in East Sussex today

Mike Tindall sports his new look after having another nose operation | Daily Mail Online
Now that is a huge difference in his looks. I had to look for his name tag a couple of times to make sure I was looking at the correct person. I hope it makes it easier for him to breathe, too.

Old 04-28-2018, 05:59 PM
Royal Highness

I was wondering where he disappeared to. He didn't accompany Zara to Easter with the royals, nor did he accompany her to the funeral of Mike Tucker. I was starting to think he was out of the country. Makes sense he was recovering from nose surgery.

Old 04-28-2018, 06:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

I had wondered about Easter, he usually is with her for family events. I guess that explains it.

I must say I like it. New nose, scruffy beard, he looks good.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:13 PM
Serene Highness

He looks good, and I hope this has helped any breathing issues.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:15 PM
Royal Highness

Also if they're planning to sell their baby's pictures like they did with Mia, then the new and improved nose is debuting at a handy time.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

I've always thought Mike was a good looking guy, the nose even improves on that...he is looking good!

LaRae
Old 04-28-2018, 06:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Also if they're planning to sell their baby pictures like they did with Mia, then the new and improved nose is debuting at a handy time.
Why did Zara and Mike plan to sell baby pictures of Mia?
Old 04-28-2018, 06:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Why did Zara and Mike plan to sell baby pictures of Mia?
For $$$ presumably.
Old 04-28-2018, 08:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Very very impressive and nice nose !!! Well done !
Old 04-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Mike Tindall take part at the Spring Wolf Run in East Sussex today

Mike Tindall sports his new look after having another nose operation | Daily Mail Online
I just hope it works as good as it looks. The toughest man I know finally went in for corrective surgery for a nose like Mike's. He did not enjoy the process, but was pleased to find his sinus headaches had been corrected.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:26 PM
Commoner

I wonder if Zara is having twins, especially if she is not due within the next 2-3 weeks. In the most recent photos of her from earlier this month, she was huge, much bigger than Kate.

Mike looks a little less unique, but handsome in a very generic way. He seems like such a cool guy that his charisma outweighed any perceived flaws he may have had. I'd happily take one like him!
Old 04-28-2018, 10:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

IIRC they said she was due in 'summer' ....but I don't know if she is going to make 'summer'.

LaRae
Old 04-28-2018, 11:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Summer though is only a few weeks away (here in Australia we start summer on 1st June and they announced it while down here so maybe someone picked up on some mention of June and using the Aussie seasons said 'summer' meaning early June - in in 4 or so weeks time rather than 7 weeks.)
Old 04-29-2018, 12:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

'They said' as in the reporters said.

We have to remember they based this on 'people announce at three months'. Nothing else. No comment was made by anyone official, on when she was due, simply she was pregnant. The 'due in summer' is assumptions made by media.

She never announced so early with either previous pregnancy. And miscarried after she announced, in her 4th month.

She could be due any time.
Old 04-29-2018, 12:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Summer though is only a few weeks away (here in Australia we start summer on 1st June and they announced it while down here so maybe someone picked up on some mention of June and using the Aussie seasons said 'summer' meaning early June - in in 4 or so weeks time rather than 7 weeks.)

Wish it was summer here ( Australia) in June.
Old 04-29-2018, 01:17 AM
Courtier

I'm so relieved to see Mike's fixed nose. It must have been like breathing through a straw for many years.
Old 04-29-2018, 12:21 PM
Majesty

I think this has been a little bit of a learning experience for our prejudices here. When he first started dating Zara he was your typical Rugby player and not even handsome. People from all over couldn't see what Zara saw in him . . . and as for that nose, really?

Now here we are years later and we think he is a loving husband and an absolutely fantastic father. He has never looked happier, she has never looked more loving and loved. But that nose . . . really? I almost didn't recognise him!

Once we got to see past the surface of their little family, mostly at horsey type events we saw Mike the Dad, and what a Dad he is, his eyes positively twinkle like he's up to mischief. And his nose? Oh that . . . no big deal.

Actually, the new one is going to take getting used to.
Old 04-29-2018, 04:12 PM
Majesty

I also quite enjoy Mike the man and Mike the charitable person.

It'd delightful to see someone in the family who belly laughs at life. And not at the expense of others but usually at his own doings.

I always liked him, as I think he appeals to Americans. But I was not sure of his staying power. It's hard to trust top tier athletes in affairs of the heart. He has been proving me wrong. Good for them.
Old 05-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
I also quite enjoy Mike the man and Mike the charitable person.

It'd delightful to see someone in the family who belly laughs at life. And not at the expense of others but usually at his own doings.

I always liked him, as I think he appeals to Americans. But I was not sure of his staying power. It's hard to trust top tier athletes in affairs of the heart. He has been proving me wrong. Good for them.
Well, he doesn't appeal to this American. His multiple DUIs are a deal breaker to say the least. But you're right that a lot of other Americans are lenient to those kind of things.

Anyways, there's talk on twitter amongst the Eventing crowd that Zara must be due quite soon as she has two horses entered for Houghton Horse Trials CIC*** at the end of May. They're not sure if she plans to ride herself, or if she will substitute another rider later on but it has them speculating.
Old 05-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Even if she gave birth right now she could not be ready for the Houghton Horse Trials at the end of May. If she has horses entered they will have other riders.

LaRae