Zara and Mike Tindall Suffer Miscarriage: December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

muriel

Imperial Majesty
City
London / Guildford
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations on the pregnancy announcement!

Congratulations. I guess Mia will be a good big sister!

Probably wanted to break the news before the Christmas walk to church at Sandringham, due in late spring Zara will probably be showing by Christmas. Maybe we will get a little boy to balance out all the girls in that generation. George is definitely outnumbered.

that sounds very exciting news! all the best for zara, mike and mia welcoming the new baby. can't wait to hear about the arrival.

Great news! I've wondered if they were going to have another one!

LaRae

Excellent news. A brother or sister for little Mia. I'm hoping for a boy actually, to help even up the sexes among the Queen's great-grandchildren!

Last edited:
Congrats to the Tindall's!

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations to Zara and Mike!

Second Baby on the way for Zara and Mike in Spring of 2017

Congratulations to the Tindall's.

Lovely news!

Excellent news. A brother or sister for little Mia. I'm hoping for a boy actually, to even up the sexes among the Queen's great-grandchildren!

Bit of a ways tp go as we are at four to one right now. But I too hope fir a little bit yo keep George company with his sister and the other three girls. Anne needs a little grandson too :)

But happy news either way. Congrats to the couple and the whole family :flowers:

So happy for them !!!! Lovely little family !!!!!

They have been a fun family to watch grow with one another. Mike will be the cool dad, for a while, I think. Happy for them.

I had a feeling she was pregnant. The last month or so, her face has looked puffy, like it did when she was pregnant the first time.

This is wondrous news! A boy for Zara and Mike would be a delight! ;);)

This is so nice :) This family is so sympathic and down-to-earth - another baby seems to be the perfect add-on. Mia will do a funny job as a big sister.

First of all, congratulations to the family!

I am not surprised by this happy annoucement as Zara did look pregnt the few times she has been out and about recently. Furthermore, I had thought that the couple would soon "start working" on a new baby, just after the training period for the Olympics would be over.:)

What wonderful news, congratulations to Zara, Mike and little Mia! I haven't been following the family as closely lately so this was a pleasant surprise to come home to.

The Hello UK mag has them on the cover.... so I expected a nice long article Inside.... and NO, just the cover pic Inside too... shame shame sham

What horrible news and horrible time for it to happen. My heart goes out to them.

Horrendous news at a dreadful time. At least they will hopefully be surrounded by family to support them.

"But a spokeswoman for the couple said: 'Very sadly, Zara and Mike Tindall have lost their baby. At this difficult time, we ask that everyone respects their privacy."

How terribly sad for them.

Their can be no words to describe how they are feeling now.

Back
Top Bottom