Zara and Mike Tindall Suffer Miscarriage: December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is such sad news, especially at Christmas. I hope they are surrounded by love and support by both families.

Horrible, heartbreaking news... And besides all, she seemed to be already past her fourth month... Just terrible! I will include Zara and Mike in my prayers...

So sad for them. I hope the light of the season and the joy of Mia on Christmas Day provide Theo with comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm so sorry for Zara, Mike and Mia! My heart and prayers go out to them.

Ow no...such sad news....

Very sad indeed, and a such a time. My heart goes out to them.

Oh No! what a sad news, my heart and prayers are with Zara and Mike

What a terrible and sad news.
?

Sad and terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with them, as I am sure are those of all forum members.

Wow, not the news to wake up to Christmas Eve. Heart breaking news.

Having a miscarriage is always tough, but when you are far enough along you feel safe telling people you are pregnant, all the harder. And it being Christmas even harder. But hopefully their beautiful little girl, and the love of both of their families, get them through the terrible grief they must be now suffering.

My prayers and condolences not only the couple and Mia, but the entire family who is all feeling the loss.

sad news indeed and coming at a bad time. specially sad as they only announced it some weeks ago. i feel sorry for zara and mike and hope they heal soon.

So sad for that lovely family ! As I think they are very popular in the family, the Christmas for the Royal Family will be very sad this year

Last edited:
What a devastating loss for Zara, Mike and Mia. My thoughts and prayers are with them and I am sure their families will embrace and support them through this time of pain and loss.

No doubt this will have knocked the stuffing out of, not just Zara and Mike, but the Queen, Princess Anne and Peter as well. How can they possibly be up for Christmas now when their grandaughter/ daughter/sister is going through so such pain and grief. Coupled with the Queen and Prince Philip's latest ill health this really isn't shaping up to be a good Christmas for the Windsors. So sorry for them all.

Last edited:
No doubt this will have knocked the stuffing out of, not just Zara and Mike, but of the Queen, Princess Anne and Peter as well. How can they possibly be up for Christmas now when their grandaughter/ daughter/sister is going through so such pain and grief. Coupled with the Queen and Prince Philip's latest I'll health this really isn't shaping up to be a good Christmas for the Windsor.

They will "be up for it" because they have young grand/children who are excited for Christmas. They are also a v resilient.

Very sad. Thoughts are with them.

The blessing is that with loving, supportive family around them, the loss is shared and makes it just a little bit more bearable. No matter the ups or the downs of life, family support offers comfort and hope and shoulders to lean on.

I'm not saying they won't plough on, they pretty much have to with a 3 year old waiting for Santa, I'm just saying that naturally their hearts won't be in it in the circumstances.

In a way it might be a comfort. At least for a bit to focus on Mia and happy thoughts. Pretty hard this quick after a loss. But seeing Mia tear into her stocking from Santa and run around with her cousins. The laughter of children does have miraculous properties. And having her mum, grandma, brother and sister in law close will give an added support.

Last edited:
I'm not sure Zara and her family wil be at church tomorrow. I think they will take some private time to themselves right now.

Quite likely. If she does go, she will likely ride with her grandmother to avoid the attention. But I am sure her grandmother would be fully supportive of them remaining home considering the circumstances, away from public eye.

Sad news. :sad: My condolences to the family.

What sad news! I hope they're given the respect and privacy they need.

Oooohhh, horrible news - especially at Christmas..... I wish the Couple all the best.
BYe Bine

And that's the very thing a couple don't want to hear when they have lost a baby. It's not a matter of oh well try again. You need to grieve for that baby

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

And that's the very thing a couple don't want to hear when they have lost a baby. It's not a matter of oh well try again. You need to grieve for that baby

I agree, but what else can you say to comfort someone? "Yeah, hard luck, that's really terrible news" - i don't think that would be well received either. It's just a natural thing to say that things will work out.

Just say how sorry you are and offer any help if needed

Reactions: hel
Back
Top Bottom