Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages 1: Ending Sep. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her to death, but admit I find car coats a little icky.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_coat

If I get a chance, I'm going to go trawl through old photos at Getty (or somewhere) to try to discern if she is wearing pants more frequently these days and, hence, wearing car coats more frequently. Because I think she pairs them.

I Am sorry but I don't get what's icky about the cost she is wearing. It's a simple outer wear coat in the cooler winter weather.

Princess Anne was in Lincolnshire today, February 3.

As Patron of Sense she visited Bourne Day Service,

as President of Riding for the Disabled Association she visited Lincolnshire Wolds RDA in Louth

and as President of Victim Support she launched 'Victim Lincs' in Nettleham, Lincoln:

** lincolnshirelive: Thank you, ma'am - Princess Anne thrills crowds on visit to Lincolnshire **

** bostonstandard: Princess Anne visits to see first-hand work being done in Lincolnshire to help victims of crime **

** grimsbytelegraph: Recap: Princess Anne presents awards during Royal visit at Louth disabled riding club **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union attended the RBS Six Nations Rugby Championship match between Scotland and Ireland at BT Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh today, February 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

As Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union Princess Anne was in France this weekend to attend the RBS 6 Nations tournament match between France and Scotland at the Stade de France near Paris. She sat next to French President Francois Hollande:

** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Anne as Chancellor of the University of Edinburgh opened the Edinburgh Imaging Facilities yesterday, February 14:

** Pic **

It's been rugby time again for Anne as Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union: she attended Scotland v Wales - Six Nations Championship in Edinburgh yesterday, February 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne as Patron of UK Youth visited the 'Road Code' Programme at Stonehouse Youth Centre in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, yesterday, February 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Royal Northern Agricultural Society attended the Royal Northern Spring Show at the Thainstone Agricultural Centre in Inverurie yesterday, March 1:

** Pic ** fb gallery **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Gloucestershire Rugby Football Union opened the new Clubhouse and Changing Rooms and watched a match in Minchinhampton today, March 3. Zara and Mike were there as well:

** rex gallery **

** gloucestershirelive: Princess Anne opens Minchinhampton's new clubhouse **

** dailymail: My, how you've grown! Zara gushes over friend Amy Williams' blossoming baby bump..**

** wiltsglosstandard.co.uk: PICTURES: Minchinhampton’s new £370,000 rugby clubhouse opened by Princess Anne **

As Patron of the Canal Museum Trust Princess Anne opened the Boats and Cargoes Exhibition at the London Canal Museum yesterday, March 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

As Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union Princess Anne attended the RBS 6 Nations Championship match between Scotland & Italy at Murrayfield, Edinburgh on March 18:

** Pic **

Is it possible to know who won the game? Judging by Anne's serious face, I would say the match didn't end well for Scotland, but who knows. XD

Princess Anne presented the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers' Princess Royal Award at Buckingham Palace yesterday, April 27:

** Pic **

The British Horse Society has announced that HRH The Princess Royal will be joining the Queen as Vice-Patron of the charity.

BHS announce new vice-patron Your Horse Magazine

"A SMILING Princess Anne toured Bicester’s Army barracks yesterday, meeting personnel and their families.
The Princess Royal was there on an official visit as the Colonel in Chief of the Royal Logistics Corps."

PICTURES: Princess Royal delights Army regiment at Bicester barracks (From Oxford Mail)

Princess Anne visit today Save the Children Charity Shop in Union Street

Maidstone: Princess Anne visits Save The Children Charity Shop in Union Street

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom