Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages 1: Ending Sep. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, she is looking great there! The night must have been exciting with all those important people:flowers:

Princess Anne as Patron on the Scottish Rugby Union attended the RBS Six Nations match between England and Scotland at Twickenham Stadium in London on March 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Today, March 31, Princess Anne as Patron of the English Rural Housing Association visited the Affordable Rural Housing Scheme in Bishops Stortford, Essex. And as Patron of Livability she visited the 'Treetops' Centre in Colchester, Essex.

** essexcountystandard.co.uk: Princess Anne visits Treetops residential home **

** eadt.co.uk: Video/Gallery: Princess Anne visits Colchester charity **

** hertsandessexobserver.co.uk: PICTURES: Momentous day for Manuden as Princess Anne pays village a visit **

Last edited:

Princess Anne as President of the UK Fashion and Textile Association attended the awards ceremony and dinner at Tobacco Dock in London yesterday, May 21:

** contactmusic gallery **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Not Forgotten Association hosted the annual Not Forgotten Association Garden Party at Buckingham Palace today June 11:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

It is disheartening to see young people maimed by wars.

Princess Anne as Patron of the Injured Jockeys Fund attended a Leger Legends Luncheon and Charity Raceday at Doncaster Racecourse yesterday, September 9:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Go Princess Anne. I have so much respect for her work ethic and her commitment. The Injured Jockeys fund does excellent work with those careers have been cut short.

Princess Anne is at the RWC Scotland v Japan game in Gloucester today - she is of course patron of the Scottish rugby union and a keen supporter attending most of their home games and sometimes away matches. I am sure she will try to get to as many RWC scotland games as her schedule allows

She won't make the next game as she will be in the Caribbean and the one after that is the day she will return from that trip so she will miss that one as well. She is scheduled to attend their final pool match against Samoa.

Princess Anne as Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union at the Scotland versus Japan Rugby World Cup Pool Match yesterday, September 23:

** Pic **

Princess Anne as President of the Edith Cavell Centenary Appeal, together with husband Tim and Princess Astrid of Belgium attended the celebrations marking the centenary of the death of Edith Cavell in Uccle, Brussels today, October 12.

"The British nurse Edith Cavell was killed hundred years ago by German during WWI. Edith Cavell is celebrated for saving the lives of soldiers from both sides without discrimination and in helping some 200 Allied soldiers escaped from German-occupied Belgium during the First World War, for which she was arrested. She was subsequently court-martialled, found guilty of treason and sentenced to death. Despite international pressure for mercy, she was shot by a German firing squad. Her execution received worldwide condemnation and extensive press coverage"

** gettyimages gallery ** belga gallery ** belga gallery 2 **

Perhaps we have learned the origin of the Princess Royal's idea for her hairstyle. ;) If so, worthy!

:previous:

I rather think she has her own head and ideas for it ;)

As Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union Princess Anne together with husband Tim today, October 18, attended the Rugby World Cup Quarter Final between Scotland and Australia at Twickenham Stadium, Middlesex:

** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article **

Princess Anne as President of the Animal Health Trust attended a Charity Raceday at the Racecourse in Bangor-on-Dee, Wrexham, Clwyd today, November 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

IMHO, people that love animals honoring people that work with animals show the love when photogs do their work. Anne looks tender, thankful, beautiful and completely in the moment. :)

Princess Anne has a beautiful smile and the lilac cape is gorgeous.

I am getting repetitive I know but I respect Princess Anne and her work ethic. I love the occasional moments of the public persona coming down and glimpses of the kind, compassionate, loyal person slipping through.

Yesterday, February 6, Princess Anne as Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union attended the RBS Six Nations Scotland versus England match in Edinburgh:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom