Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages 1: Ending Sep. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Anne as Patron of Transaid attended the Mircrolise Transport Conference at Ricoh Arena in Coventry on May 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Spinal Injuries Association attended the Newbury Races in Berkshire on October 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Injured Jockey Fund and Zara attended the Open Meeting Countryside Day at Cheltenham Race Course yesterday, November 11:

** rex gallery **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union attended the Autumn International match at the BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, yesterday, November 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Firefighters Memorial Trust illuminated the Fallen Firefighters National Memorial at Carter Lane Gardens, Peters Hill, London, yesterday, November 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

It is hard to tell for sure, but it appears that Anne either led or followed the pasty-wearing-dancers-who-led-in-the-athletes. I actually think they were clad in more than pasties - rather flesh toned bras with sequins strategically placed. But I could be wrong. Either way, I wish I had been there to see the Princess Royal's reaction leading or following the jiggle in London. She has seen jiggle in situ, of course, but this is something else.
JMO, but displays of flesh like this, for pure entertainment at a large black tie event make my skin crawl a bit. I believe in equal displays of flesh for all genders and interests. I get it that this is a Rio custom. But it is not a London custom. So if you are going to invite juicy bodies to zoosh up your celebration, throw a few male juicy bodies in there for good measure. Or pick a Rio tradition that does not objectify just the female body.
Whatever I think, I hope the athletes and supporters all enjoyed it, because that was the point. :flowers:

Princess Anne as Patron of The Not Forgotten Association hosted a Christmas party for the association at St James's Palace yesterday, December 8. Anne's husband Tim was present as well:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

I think Anne and Tim serve as a great example to not make assumptions about the nature of royal couples and their relationship.
Until he fully retired, they were not seen much together and I remember more than once reading that they spent almost no time together and that their split was inevitable.
Then he hung up the admiral's hat and we see a lot of him, doing a spiffing job of plus one at events.
And I have to say it gives me great pleasure to see them so. :flowers:

Princess Anne as Honorary President attended the Oxford Farming Conference at the Examination Schools in Oxford on January 5:

** rex gallery **

:previous: It's just unfair to use Anne in the headline when local groups are debating fallout from Brexit and other farm/management vs green issues.
I'm lucky enough to live in a part of my country where farmers have the opportunity to be green and successful. Not all farms and farmers, but many make good farm management choices that pay off in my ability to buy locally grow, safe, environmentally sound products. But I would never call out Michelle Obama for issues if she came to visit. Silly, really.

It's nothing to do with Princess Royal which is apparent in the piece. She attended a conference and speakers topics are debated. Brexit and farm subsidies are an issue. It's nothing to do with her specifically.

She goes every year and EU and farm subsidies have been a hot topic for ever.

:previous: Thanks Iceflower! The quotes from Anne are a hoot and just as I imagine her in my head. I love a good trash into energy plant. :clap:

Whisper: Don't tell the Daily Fail but she used a helicopter.

Cepe-Say it isn't so!:eek: Do you mean that the Princess Royal applied to use the helicopter for her engagements today? And that permission to use the helicopter to travel to Shropshire was granted by HM? Then the Princess Royal (gasp) was transported by helicopter???????

And here I thought that the helicopter was the personal plaything of her younger brother and nephews.:whistling: At least that's the impression that I got from the Daily Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom