The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 02-28-2012, 04:21 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
__________________


Princess Anne as Patron of the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland has visited the Giant Pandas
gifted from China at Edinburgh Zoo today, February 28, 2012.




** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** wenn gallery **


** local.stv.tv: Princess Anne visits Edinburgh zoo's giant pandas **
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 03-14-2012, 08:25 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
___________________


Princess Anne as President of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and
Commerce has opened Whitley Academy, Abbey Road, Coventry yesterday March 13, 2012.




** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Princess Anne visits Coventry's Whitley Academy **
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 05-16-2012, 07:57 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
.

On May 15 Princess Anne as Patron of the International Centre for Birds of Prey visited the International
Centre for Birds of Prey, Great Boulsdon, Newent, to mark their 45th anniversary.



** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** thisisgloucestershire.co.uk: Princess Royal given special fly-by in Newent **

** itv.com video: Princess Anne 'entertained' at bird of prey centre **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 05-31-2012, 04:03 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
.

Princess Anne in her role as Chancellor of the University of Edinburgh has opened the Scottish Centre
for Regenerative Medicine at Edinburgh BioQuarter on May 28, 2012.



** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** BBC: Princess Royal opens Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine **

** dailyrecord.co.uk: Princess Anne opens new research centre for major diseases in Edinburgh **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 07-11-2012, 02:37 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
.

On July 9 Princess Anne as Patron of Livability attended the groundbreaking ceremony for the Hydrotherapy Pool at the Victoria Education Centre in Branksome.




** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **


** thisisdorset.net: Princess Anne visits Victoria Education Centre in Branksome **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 09-06-2012, 04:15 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
.

Princess Anne as Patron of the International Sheep Dog Society has attended the International Sheep Dog Trials at Redland Farm, Bonvilston, Cardiff today, September 6, 2012.



** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **


** walesonline.co.uk: Princess Anne admires the sheepdogs at Wales' international trials **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
.

Princess Anne as Patron of the International Sheep Dog Society has attended the International Sheep Dog Trials at Redland Farm, Bonvilston, Cardiff today, September 6, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** walesonline.co.uk: Princess Anne admires the sheepdogs at Wales' international trials **
I didn't know she liked dogs so much!
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 490
I couldn't believe it when I found out she's patron of TWO HUNDRED charities! Such a sweet girl! I saw an interview of her on YouTube from December 1983 regarding Save the Children. The queen must be immensely proud of her!
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 09-12-2012, 03:49 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahedwards2 View Post
The queen must be immensely proud of her!

I'm sure she is

As Patron of The Injured Jockeys Fund Anne today, September 12, attended the Leger Legends Race Luncheon at Doncaster Racecourse, The Grandstand, Doncaster, South Yorkshire.


** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio: Doncaster Races **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 09-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

I'm sure she is

As Patron of The Injured Jockeys Fund Anne today, September 12, attended the Leger Legends Race Luncheon at Doncaster Racecourse, The Grandstand, Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio: Doncaster Races **
She's wearing those earrings in a lot of pictures I've seen of her!
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 09-19-2012, 07:50 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
.


Princess Anne as patron of the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland has made a visit to the Highland Wildlife Park in Inverness-shire to officially recognise the park's 40th anniversary and lend a hand to feed polar bear boys Walker and Arktos yesterday, September 18.



** Pic **

** PA: Anne feeds bears on park birthday **

** scotsman.com: Careful, Anne: Princess feeds the bears at Highland Wildlife Park.. **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 09-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
.

Princess Anne as patron of the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland has made a visit to the Highland Wildlife Park in Inverness-shire to officially recognise the park's 40th anniversary and lend a hand to feed polar bear boys Walker and Arktos yesterday, September 18.

** Pic **

** PA: Anne feeds bears on park birthday **

** scotsman.com: Careful, Anne: Princess feeds the bears at Highland Wildlife Park.. **
I love that! Good thing she's wearing gloves so she doesn't get her finger bitten off!
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 09-21-2012, 03:21 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014


I doubt thoses gloves would have helped much if the bears had really bitten her..


Yesterday, September 20, Princess Anne as President of the Royal Yachting Association attended the 150th Anniversary Celebrations of Watchet Harbour Lighthouse, West Pier, Watchet, Somerset.



** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **


** BBC: Princess Anne visits Watchet to mark 150 years of lighthouse **


** thisisthewestcountry.co.uk: Princess Anne's intimate visit to Watchet delights crowds **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower


I doubt thoses gloves would have helped much if the bears had really bitten her..

Yesterday, September 20, Princess Anne as President of the Royal Yachting Association attended the 150th Anniversary Celebrations of Watchet Harbour Lighthouse, West Pier, Watchet, Somerset.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** BBC: Princess Anne visits Watchet to mark 150 years of lighthouse **

** thisisthewestcountry.co.uk: Princess Anne's intimate visit to Watchet delights crowds **
I don't know if I like that bright red lipstick on her. Love the pearl stud earrings though!
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 09-21-2012, 02:13 PM
AdmirerUS's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahedwards2 View Post
I don't know if I like that bright red lipstick on her. Love the pearl stud earrings though!
She wears that red a lot... and it usually looks fine. Maybe the pic is a bit overexposed; her face does seem very washed out and that could be because of the overexposure too.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 09-24-2012, 12:56 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS

She wears that red a lot... and it usually looks fine. Maybe the pic is a bit overexposed; her face does seem very washed out and that could be because of the overexposure too.
She should probably wear a darker shade. I love that tan overcoat! But it looks like she's squinting at something!
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 10-07-2012, 06:42 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 29,014
.

Princess Anne as Patron of the National Pony Society has visited the Horse of the Year Show at Birmingham NEC's LG Arena on October 4 to present the winner of the NPS/Baileys Horse Feeds Supreme Pony of the Year.



** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **


** hoys.co.uk: Day Two at HOYS - Showing ** purepeople gallery **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 10-07-2012, 09:35 AM
AdmirerUS's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.

Princess Anne as Patron of the National Pony Society has visited the Horse of the Year Show at Birmingham NEC's LG Arena on October 4 to present the winner of the NPS/Baileys Horse Feeds Supreme Pony of the Year.



** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **


** hoys.co.uk: Day Two at HOYS - Showing ** purepeople gallery **
Such fun! It's a delight to see Anne so amused. That pony is gorgeous, as well.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 10-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 1,186
The Princess Royal looks great and such a worthy cause!
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 10-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 490
Princess Anne has such a gorgeous smile!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
charities, patronages, princess anne, princess royal, save the children fund


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Duke of Cambridge Charities and Patronages Warren The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family 177 07-25-2015 02:29 PM
The Countess of Wessex's Charities and Patronages Claire The Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family 51 04-02-2013 10:20 PM
Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and the Save the Children Fund pdas1201 Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Family 63 08-24-2012 06:18 AM




Popular Tags
australia best outfit camilla chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess catharina-amalia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events death denmark duchess of cornwall fashion fashion poll felipe vi funeral germany hereditary grand duchess stéphanie infanta leonor king abdullah of jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king philippe king willem-alexander letizia maxima official visit photo session picture of the week president hollande prince carl philip prince daniel prince frederik prince of wales princess alexia (2005 -) princess beatrice princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mette-marit queen elizabeth ii queen fabiola queen letizia queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima style queen rania queen silvia queen sonja royal royal fashion sofia hellqvist spanish royals state visit sweden the hague wedding willem-alexander


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:06 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015
Jelsoft Enterprises