Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages 1: Ending Sep. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this trail opening was beautiful (I looked at the gallery).

Anne looks tired in her face - but she lights up like a candle when walking! The setting is lovely and the crowd seems to be loving Anne as much as she is loving them. Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
:previous:

That's why it's been in my selection..;)

On Monday, March 11, Princess Anne as Patron of the Butler Trust has held the annual awards ceremony of the trust at Buckingham Palace.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

iceflower said:
:previous:

That's why it's been in my selection..;)

On Monday, March 11, Princess Anne as Patron of the Butler Trust has held the annual awards ceremony of the trust at Buckingham Palace.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Don't know if I like the turtleneck. But, then again, Princess Anne has a long neck, so she can wear those things. I've been studying the Princess's fashion statements so I know what I'll be able to wear 40 years from now, since I have more or less the same hair colour Anne does, and similar length. (I'm 40 years younger than Anne, minus seventeen days.)

Last edited:
Thanks, Iceflower, you are the best and then Anne comes right after you! ;)

On April 29 Princess Anne as Patron of the Royal National Children's Foundation held a dinner at St. James's Palace.

** Pics **

As President of the Royal Agricultural Society Princess Anne attended the Royal Agricultural Society of the Commonwealth's Annual General Meeting at the Royal Cornwall Showground Whitecross, Wadebridge, yesterday, June 6, and she visited the Royal Cornwall Show itself.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** bbc: Princess Royal visits Royal Cornwall Show **

** thisiscornwall.co.uk: LIVE: Follow all the action from the Royal Cornwall Show **

** westernmorningnews.co.uk: LIVE COVERAGE: Princess Anne arrives at Royal Cornwall Show **

Anne looks so pretty - especially her hats. she is on a roll

Anne looks so pretty - she is on a roll

Agreed- She's just as pretty now as she was when she was 21. If you look at some of her earlier pictures, her eyes take center stage; they're the same colour as and sparkle like lake water. She also has the same size 10 figure.

Last edited:

On October 29, Princess Anne as Patron of Transaid held a reception at Buckingham Palace to mark the charity's 15th anniversary.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** article **

Princess Anne as Patron of WISE (Women in Science and Engineering) attended the annual awards ceremony at the Science Museum in London on November 14.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb: WISE Awards 2013 **

In her role as President of the City and Guilds of London Institute, Princess Anne attended the Skills Show at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham on November 15, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** theskillsshow.com gallery **

Looking at Pic 1, I would love to have legs like Princess Anne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom