The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Hopefully Zara has no intention of wearing a strapless gown. Those tan lines would look awful with that style.
She sported tan lines as bridesmaid at Peter & Autumn's wedding. Let's hope not as the bride.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/811...0A760B0D811297

On another subject, tomorrow I expect to see Catherine in something similar to the Order of the Garter outfit -- grey and blends in nicely.

Old 07-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Pics of guests arriving to the dinner are up on Getty
Are your referring to the images of those arriving on the Britannia, or something different?

The tan lines are interesting. I hope for her sake, and the sake of the press, that she has not chosen a strapless dress!

Old 07-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancchick
http://i55.tinypic.com/orpeeo.jpg

Oh my! I sure hope Zara chose a gown that hides those tan lines!!! Are tan lines still considered in vogue?
Zara looks beautiful. Looks like she lost a bit of weight.

Was Charles and Camilla on the yacht?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen
Zara looks stunning! With those tan lines I'm gonna assume her wedding dress isn't strapless or she is plannin to rub on fake tanner! So happy for her and they all look to be having a ton if fun :)
Old 07-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Are your referring to the images of those arriving on the Britannia, or something different?

The tan lines are interesting. I hope for her sake, and the sake of the press, that she has not chosen a strapless dress!
It's these of Zara, Mike and Harry arriving back to The Palace of Holyroodhouse where according to reports the dinner was held. Mike though did not take part instead he went to another party with this friends and family.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Old 07-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gallery from GETTY

Old 07-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Was her father there?
Old 07-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Heir Apparent

I haven't seen a picture of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge or Harry for that fact mingling with the guests like Beatrice, Eugenie did. Where the heck did they go once they arrived?
Old 07-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love Zara but I really don't like her outfit as well as her hairstyle....
Old 07-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Was her father there?

There are reports that her father and second wife were there but I haven't seen any pictures of him.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:29 PM
Aristocracy

I hope she covers those tan lines! Don't care for the dress or her hair color...but she reminds me more of her mother than I've seen before. She is quite striking.

MM
Old 07-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
There are reports that her father and second wife were there but I haven't seen any pictures of him.
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Old 07-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post

Thank you for those pictures.

I do think Stephanie has some similarities to Zara in appearance and I do hope she has a great day at her sister's wedding (yes I know they are 'half-sisters' but is that distinction always necessary??)
Old 07-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Courtier

I don't mind Zara's hair I like it up but the dress isn't the best and those tan lines look really bad. I doubt it will be a strapless wedding dress and it will be interesting to see how she wears her hair. I think she will look lovely. Can't wait to see the outfits and who is in the bridal party!
Old 07-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Nobility

I was very surprised to see her dress (that is Zara's dress at the pre-wedding party); it was OK but she could have done better. I too can't wait to see wedding dress. I hope is not strapless. Princess Anne looked like she was enjoying herself, does she date anybody?

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, . . . .
Old 07-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Nobility

Princess Anne remarried (in Scotland, btw) following her divorce from Peter and Zara'a father. Her husband is Vice Admiral Tim Laurence.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danishla View Post
I was very surprised to see her dress (that is Zara's dress at the pre-wedding party); it was OK but she could have done better. I too can't wait to see wedding dress. I hope is not strapless. Princess Anne looked like she was enjoying herself, does she date anybody?
Ummm... Isn't Princess Anne married to Tim Laurence? I suppose she could go on dates with him.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Aristocracy

sndral, You beat me to it.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here is one more pictures of Mark Phillips at pre-wedding on Britannia Yacht
Picture details
Old 07-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Heir Apparent

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Fashion Awards: Zara and Mike's Pre-Wedding Cocktail Party