Pre-Wedding Events for Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall: July 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumutqueen

Imperial Majesty
City
Middlewich
Country
United Kingdom
Thought a new thread may make things easier, seeing as the event is not a musing or suggestion. :flowers:

It's been updated already, showing other members of the family boarding, such as Princess Anne, Earl and Countess of Wessex and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge etc.

Kate is recycling the Diane von Furstenberg dress she used in LA.

Good. All Royals should recycle their wardrobes ...... "pour encourager les autres".

Zara looks simply stunning, the weather is beautiful for them.

Good. All Royals should recycle their wardrobes ...... "pour encourager les autres".

And as we all know, they do! Princess Anne being an excellent contender to win this prize!

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie look lovely; I especially like the colour of Beatrice's dress.

There have been no pictures of them yet, they maybe putting Savannah to sleep then joining later.

I think he means, leave FOR the bash on the Britannia.

The party's already over?! But it's only 8:22pm there

It's 20:25. I think they said on Sky News (or might have read it somewhere?), that the party was only going to be about 90 minutes, then they were going onto dinner elsewhere.

They are leaving. The images on GettyImages show them disembarking the ship. Royals sure know how to party...

Autumn and Peter are there here. Autumn looks lovely in her black dress.

ghost_night554 said:
The party's already over?! But it's only 8:22pm there

It was probably a rehearsal dinner type party- with the wedding tomorrow, a late night party would be a mistake!

How strange, that is short. DM said Zara would leave early but half eight? Wowzers.

bbc reporter saying "carriages at midnight" so maybe not that much of an early night

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for all those dinners the Royal family have. It would be the only time where i'd like to be a servant!

I am looking forward to tomorow now, as I can't wait to see what everyone will be wearing.

So,at today's events only the closest relatives of the couple have participated,as far as I haven't mentioned any other Windsors

Good job the Queen isn't joining the younger set until tomorrow morning !
Of course, she might be burning the midnight oil "doing her boxes".

No Andrew, Queen or DoE?

Kind of not surprised to see the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, Princess Alexandra of Kent, and the Michael but I thought we would see their children at least.

So,at today's events only the closest relatives of the couple have participated,as far as I haven't mentioned any other Windsors

I was thinking that too. I didn't see Charles or Camilla either. Where they there? Andrew did not appear to be there either, yet Edward and Sophie were. I thought perhaps it was going to be for the "younger Royals", but then saw Edward and Sophie and thought otherwise.

I imagine the other Royals, such as Duke and Duchess of Gloucester etc. will be at the service tomorow. I mean really, I heard on the news 400 people (or something to that effect) are attending tomorow, and who REALLY knows that many people without a large majority of it being made up of the extended Royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom