Potential Names and Godparents for Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's First Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zara and Mike are having a baby! Will the baby be a boy, girl or both?!

• A girl....Savannah and Isla need someone to play with at the Horsing events!

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • A boy! Savannah and Isla can play with a boy too!

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • Twins! If anyone in the BRF can do it...its Zara!

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that naming the baby Elizabeth, Catherine or Philippa will bring added unwanted attention to the child - doubtful.

It would be better to pick an older royal name, not presently in the family such as Emma, Adela, Cecily or Arabella Tindall.

I think that naming the baby Elizabeth, Catherine or Philippa will bring added unwanted attention to the child - doubtful.

OK, what about Melinda Elizabeth Anne Louise and make a meal of it! :ROFLMAO:

I hope that the Poppy thing isn't true. I absolutely loathe nicknames-turned-given-names. I think they look so unprofessional. Besides, these are all I can think of when hearing "poppy". Josephine Tindall nicknamed Poppy would be dear though.

What is Poppy a nickname for? I've only ever heard it as a given name and I'm not sure how you Poppy from Josephine.

I'm still hoping for a Philippa since William and Catherine probably wont use it because of her sister. .

For that reason I hope they dont use it either, although I like the name a lot. The press will have fun reporting about Pippa I and Pippa II...
Hopefully Zara & Mike are smarter than that.

Mia Grace Tindall

mike tindall ‏@miketindall13 11m
For everyone who has asked what our daughters name, it’s Mia Grace Tindall

Mia Grace Tindall

mike tindall ‏@miketindall13 11m
For everyone who has asked what our daughters name, it’s Mia Grace Tindall

That is a lovely name! Mia is very popular here in the US.

Very beautiful name, I love it!

Like the name. Very "unroyal" and sweet. I'm sure that it was just names that parents enjoyed and refused outside interference. Good for them

I love the name too my niece is called Mia it's nice sweet name.

I would think that baby Mia's christening should be happening pretty soon. Maybe the end of this month since the beginning is kind of hectic for the Queen.

I was wondering the same thing...when is the child going to be christened? Has there been any announcement at all?

Potential Names and Godparents for Zara Phillips Tindall and Mike Tindall Fir...

There weren't any announcements. Savannah Philips was christened around the time of the royal wedding so we got a photo of the baby with her parents and the Queen and DoE leaving the church in Gloucestershire. Isla - we got nothing.

Mike and Zara are more open with the public . If had happened already, you think Mike would have Tweeted it. The rugby season is over. The gown is going to be part of the summer opening of BP which usually starts end of July. So between now and then, I would suspect.

Maybe they can do what they did with William who was christened on the Queen Mum's bday and do it on Philip's bday which is coming up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom