Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, very quickly after first baby! I didn't expect that! I was sure that mother of QEII's next-great-grandchild will be Duchess of Cambridge, or Zara Phillips.

But CONGRATS.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the family. What lovely news.

I hope it will be a boy,in this way Savannah will get a brother,anyway I suppose they will have 3 children.

Congrats to Peter and Autumn. I'm surprised, but, it wonderful, happy news for the couple and their families. A new brother or sister for Savannah in the Jubilee year is awesome.

With regard to Zara and Catherine, Biri, provided this is NOT deleted for being speculative, I thought that Zara would probably wait until after the Olympics, as she is hoping to represent Great Britain in August 2012. And again, so far as Catherine is concerned, currently William is pencilled in to be posted [alone - not a family posting] to the Falklands Islands in 2012....

Congratulations to Autumn and Peter. [OT, it makes me feel so old - I can remember Princess Anne's wedding very clearly!!!]

Alex

Last edited:
great, great news!!!!!! I can0t waut for babies for zara and catherine!!!

Savannah and her little sibling will be very close in age, quite a handful. That's nice though as they will hopefully be close. :D Congratulations to the Philips family. :D

Wow they really are working fast Savannah isn't even one yet. Babies will be very close in age. Goodluck to them both, I'm sure Princess Anne is thrilled.

What lovely news!! Congratulations to them!! :eek:)

I thought that Zara would probably wait until after the Olympics, as she is hoping to represent Great Britain in August 2012.
I knew that she dreams of it, And I also supposed that she planned to postpone maternity at least to the autumn 2012. Later on Netty's Royalty Page I read that at the moment her sporting career is most important for her.
And again, so far as Catherine is concerned, currently William is pencilled in to be posted [alone - not a family posting] to the Falklands Islands in 2012....
Oh, I didn't know that about William's career. Thanks.

To sum up, I didn't suppose 2012 to be "baby year" for this family; I thought that next great-grandchild of the Royal Couple will be born only in 2013, if not later.

I am delighted ! Let's hope for a boy this time !

I'm really surprised but what great news! There are quite a few royal babies to look forward to in early 2012 :)

Errmmmm WOW! Congratulations to the couple!!!

Also my reaction :ROFLMAO:
Savannah is even not one year old, but it´s nice to have a sibling near your age. My favourite sister is just one year younger than me.

BTW: they should make more babies, Savannah is such a beautiful and cute baby.
cute-pig-2-smiley-001.gif

Congratulations to Peter and Autumn's Second Baby! I wish Autumn a Safe and Easy Pregnancy! And Savannah's gonna be a proud big sister! :baby:

Im very suprised since Savannah is not a year old yet!

Congrats!

Such great news!!!! Congratulations!! It's maybe not easy to have two young children, but for Savannah and Baby 2 it will be very nice!!!

A lot of women forget that, the longer they wait, the harder it is to get pregnant (naturally of course) so they don't wait !

I noticed that if you count backwards from March 2012, then Autumn would have been pregnant at Zara and Mike's wedding in late July. I suspect that the media was so focused on the Duchess of Cambridge's waistline that no one glanced at Autumn's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom