The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Serene Highness

Peter and Autumn Phillips and Family current events 2: Nov 2005-

Here's a new thread for news and pictures of Peter Phillips, son of Princess Anne.

The old thread can be found here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-anne-414.html

Old 11-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Royal Highness

Is he dating anyone now?

His old girfriend Elizabeth..the American, he dated three years ago..looked like she was about 35...and I know she was much younger than that.

Old 11-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Aristocracy

Peter does have a girlfriend who he has been dating for several years now. Her name is Autumn Kelly and she's Canadian. They share a house together on the family estate Gatcombe Park in England.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:32 AM
Gentry

Is Peter interested in riding horses? I know that his father and mother use to ride horses and they were in the Olympics. Does Peter see his father very much? What kind of relationship does he have with his sister? Are they close or not close?
Old 11-14-2005, 08:49 AM
Aristocracy

Peter I can only guess has some interest in horses as he does attend his sisters competitions. He has also been to Ascot and many other horse races. I have post pics of him riding on a previous thread when he was younger. As for his relationship with his father sister,his father lives on the estate so he would see him.Peterand Zara are close from what I can see. I wonder though, what kind of relationship he has with his youngest sister Stephanie.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:06 AM
Gentry

Peter and Zara are very close. As for Stephanie, both Peter and Zara are polite to her for their father's sake, but lets just say they wouldn't go out of their way to have a cuppa with her.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:07 AM
Gentry

Also, Peter's father trains the American equestrian team, so I imagine they see very little of each other. Hope that answered your question(s)
Old 11-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeap
Also, Peter's father trains the American equestrian team, so I imagine they see very little of each other. Hope that answered your question(s)
Be still my heart!!!

Maybe he will come to the U.S. and visit!
Old 11-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Peter and Zara are very close. As for Stephanie, both Peter and Zara are polite to her for their father's sake, but lets just say they wouldn't go out of their way to have a cuppa with her.
Who is Stephanie? I never heard of another sibling. Please tell me something about her. How old is she? Where does she live? Do you have a photo of her?
Old 11-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Courtier

She was born in 1997 and her mother is Mark's wife Sandy Pflueger.

They also have another half sister Felicity Tonkin who was born in 1985. She lives Auckland. It wasn't known that Mark was her father until 1991. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicity_Tonkin

Quote:
Peter and Zara are very close. As for Stephanie, both Peter and Zara are polite to her for their father's sake, but lets just say they wouldn't go out of their way to have a cuppa with her
Stephanie is only 8 it would be hard to have a relationship with her and they must see her often if they are all living at Gatcombe. As for Felicity does anyone know if there is any contact between her and Peter and Zara, I know that Zara has been to New Zealand a few times.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:46 PM
Aristocracy

I have seen pictures of stephanie with her dad and sister Zara taken this past summer. She's really cute. I can't remember though were I saw the pics at. If I find them I will post them. The pics were taken at the European eventing championships I think. I will take a look and see I can find them. As for Felicity Tonkin I have not read anywhere if Peter or Zara have a relationship with her. I don't know if we will ever know.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:38 AM
Gentry

They don't acknowledge Felicity Tonkin as one of their siblings, I assume out of respect for their Mum.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Aristocracy

I will agree with you on the fact that Peter and Zara don't have any relationship with Felicity out of respect for their mother. Mark Phillips doesn't even talk about her at all either.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Commoner

Peter Phillips met Autumn Kelly in the monteral grand prix 2003. Soon after the two began dating .After a few months autumn relocate to london to work as a marketing consultant to be close to peter .Recently it was reported that peter will be working for the royal bank of scotland he'll stay for a few more month's working for BMW F1 as an account manager .Autumn is 30 years old and peter is 28 yrs old today !
BTW: Peter is a horse fanatic he use to ride when he was younger .His father had high hopes in peter joining the equestrain team however, peter wouldn't lose the weight and he was also in the rugby team at his school which he suffered a knee injury which tarnished his dreams of becoming a professional rugby player.
BTW:Peter and Zara has no relationship with Felicity Tonkin . Heather Tonkin (Felicity's mother) lodged a paternity suit with a court in new zealand in 1991 .DNA confirmed mark was indeed her father .
And as far as for stephanie peter and zara see her around and about in Gatcombe park .
Old 11-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Commoner

Peter and autumn

Peter and autumn have been dating for a couple years not SEVERAL as it was suggested in one of the threads .
Old 11-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jil
Who is Stephanie? I never heard of another sibling. Please tell me something about her. How old is she? Where does she live? Do you have a photo of her?
I have seen pictures of Zara riding with Stephanie at horse shows. Stephanie rides a little pony, and as you should expect, appears to be coming along as a rider. Zara looked very proud of her.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Courtier

Peter with her girlfriend in Cheltenham Festival
Uk Press

Old 03-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Gentry

His girlfriend seems to look a little bit like Zara, maybe its my eye site.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyjojo88
His girlfriend seems to look a little bit like Zara, maybe its my eye site.
I agree..somehow she reminds me of Zara and Zaras boyfriend reminds me of Peter.It soo strange!!
Old 03-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
That's ridiculous. Both Peter and Zara have been photographed with her and she is welcome in their home. Princess Anne would never be anything but gracious to Stephanie and she has a very good relationship with her ex-husband.

Tags
autumn phillips, peter phillips