Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no news about the baby yet???

no news about the baby yet???

Nope. When Savannah arrived it was very quiet with coverage appearing over a few days.

I would also like to know how savannah is doing.

We probably won't really know anything about Savannah until she's a teen. Peter & Autumn are leading the life they want, quiet and simple away from prying eyes. We'll probably see her in a picture when her sibling is born.

The wait for the new baby becomes long for me !!!!

I imagine we'll only ever seen Savannah in family group images as she grows up. She will be kept out of the limelight, which is how she should be.

I hope we hear of the new baby's name properly, and not through a slip up from the Minister like we did with Savannah. Is that not how her name got out?

I am sure Peter has plenty of money lying around as the Queen Mother reportedly left money aside for her great grandchildren (not Louise or James though), which he probably got in installments.

yeah, now is a moda keep the british royal babies in the dark. louise, fter she born only the hoospital's door and the oficial photos, james only in the hospital's door and later in the feria when he was 1 1/2 years old, and the first time we see savannah wan when she was 3 months old. I missed the old times when we the the wonderful pictures in the hospital, or the official family photos. the william and harry was more formal images, but beatrice and eugenie was so cute images. I really hope to this jubilee we can see a image with ALL the family, with kids too. I was so sad when in 2007 was a oficial photos for the queen marriage aniversary louise don't was there.

I have a little question., savannah in her christening udes the origical grow or was a replica like james?

Savannah used the same gown as James. The original has been 'retired' to preserve it and all future children will wear the new gown that was first worn by James.

We won't see much of these kids growing up simply because they are so far from the throne.

We will see more of William and Kate's children and even Harry's as they will be the granchildren of the next monarch.

The Philips' are more like the Gloucesters and Kents - very minor and not central so allowed a private upbringing.

If you think about it the way the public wants photos of these children and thus robbing them of much of their childhood as they have to be aware of the photographers and even the public with their ubiquitous cameras in phones these days is tantamount to child abuse by the public. Let the kids grow up in peace = ask youself how you would feel if every time you took your kids anywhere there would be a posse of photographers and even other members of the public prepared to take photos of your child to sell to the papers? Then you might start to respect the parents' of these children and their desire to have their kids grow up aware from the public glare.

Apparently no baby yet, I"m so looking forward to the new baby !

Babies are funny...they have a have a habit of coming of when they are ready...and not because people (other than their parents) can't wait any longer.

Let's move on. When the baby arrives, hopefully we (the general public) will know that he or she is here. But we will cease speculating and hoping for its arrival until than!

Beautiful pics! Baby Savannah looks so cute!

I suspect that Peter resigned his position so someone who needed it more would not face the axe. Very kind in my opinion.

wow!!!! autumn is soooooooooooo pregnant!!
savannah is so so so cute baby!

Is it me, or does Savannah look like Princess Anne when she was a baby?

Savannah is so cute.

Yes, Savannah's got her grandmother's scowl down to a tee! And she does look like a mini-me when PA was a child, too. Thank you for all the links and flashbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom