Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It said she was due in December, not a specific week/day.

If and when, Autumn delivers her baby...there will be announcement from either the new parents, The Princess Royal or Buckingham Palace.

Until then....future posts that ask when the baby is due will be deleted without notice.

Oh,she looks heavily pregnant (by her face as we just know about it)

Gah! Can they get on with having the kid, I'm getting very impatient here! ;)

I jest of course, hopefully everything goes swimmingly with the birth...whenever it is...hopefully soon though!

Gah! Can they get on with having the kid, I'm getting very impatient here! ;)

I jest of course, hopefully everything goes swimmingly with the birth...whenever it is...hopefully soon though!

I can imagine that Autumn would echo your sentiments three fold right about now. The last couple of weeks always seem like a century.

A Christmas Day baby would be lovely. I wonder if Alexander would then appear in the names in honour of the other Christmas Day baby - Princess Alexandra.

Yikes, hope the kid isn't born on Christmas Day itself, I have a cousin who's birthday is Christmas & she hates it! Her parents try their best to make sure her birthday isn't ignored but when everyone else is celebrating Christmas it kind of gets hard not to, poor thing! They even try giving her a half-birthday party in the summer but it's not the same.

Hope there's at least a few days til the birth now. :)

Yikes, hope the kid isn't born on Christmas Day itself, I have a cousin who's birthday is Christmas & she hates it! Her parents try their best to make sure her birthday isn't ignored but when everyone else is celebrating Christmas it kind of gets hard not to, poor thing! They even try giving her a half-birthday party in the summer but it's not the same.

When I was a kid I had a friend whose birthday was Christmas Day and she loved it.

What happened was that she woke up and the family did Christmas Day including Church and Christmas Lunch.

Then at 3.00 it was birthday time and her friends all arrived for a birthday party and we had a great afternoon with her. What made it great was that we weren't forced to be with our own families as we were with our friends - and we all know that Christmas can turn into a nightmare when the entire family is together.

We would then return to our own homes for Christmas dinner.

Of course once the town got a swimming pool the birthday party was held there with the family booking the pool for that event - and being a small town it was great for her as she ended up the most popular girl in town as no invitation to her party meant no entrance to the pool (which would otherwise have been closed) and when the temperatures could be in the 40s the pool was great.

Aww, but it would be a nice parents for the parents, grandparents and great-grandparents for the baby to be born on Christmas day. :cracker::stocking:

When I was a kid I had a friend whose birthday was Christmas Day and she loved it..
That sounds really nice, think the trouble for my cousin is that all her friends etc aren't really allowed to go to a Birthday party on Christmas, everyone sees Christmas as Christmas & nothing more, so a friend's birthday party wouldn't feature really. Which is sad. Her parents try to give her the morning/early afternoon & then start Christmas celebrations for the everyone else later in the day. My side of the family always make sure to give her a Brithday present as well as a separate Christmas present (nothing worse than those combined Christmas/Birthday gifts apparently!) I have another cousin who's born on New Year's Day but that's nowhere near as bad as sharing it with Christmas it seems ;)

Anyway, whatever day the kid is born, let's just hope it's trouble free & healthy, I'm sure they can deal with any date he/she is born on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Peter and Autumn are in London or in Gloucester? Does anyone know which hospital she shall give birth? Hopefully, the christening shall be before the Royal wedding next year.

Does anyone know if Peter and Autumn are in London or in Gloucester? Does anyone know which hospital she shall give birth? Hopefully, the christening shall be before the Royal wedding next year.

Why would they be in Gloucester?
That kind of private information wouldn't be released.
IF we are told about the christening, it will be when Autumn and Peter choose.

If Autumn is in London,I guess she could give birth in St.Mary's hospital(where the other royals were born as well)

Not all royals, Eugenine, Beatrice, Louise and James were born elsewhere.

Are there any news, if Autumn has given birth to a healthy baby?

I don't believe Autumn is working for Sir Michael anymore. I think she left working for him after she got married and moved to Hong Kong. Anyways she wouldn't be working anymore as she just had Savannah and would be on maternity leave. Not sure is she will go back to work or not later on.

Does Autumn still work for Michael Parkinson? If so, this could be a bit awkward...

Australian republic inevitable, says Parky

Lack of common courtesy | The Daily Telegraph

I don't see why it would be awkward. A British person on note believes that Australia will become a republic one day - big deal - many Australians believe that as well and they work in public service occupations, the army, the courts etc - all of which are technically in the Queen's name.

Autumn isn't a royal so it wouldn't matter to anyone what she thinks about one issue compared to that of her employer (although I don't think she works at all at the moment.)

I don't see why it would be awkward. A British person on note believes that Australia will become a republic one day - big deal - many Australians believe that as well and they work in public service occupations, the army, the courts etc - all of which are technically in the Queen's name.

Autumn isn't a royal so it wouldn't matter to anyone what she thinks about one issue compared to that of her employer (although I don't think she works at all at the moment.)

I read that he's been advocating it, not just believing it will occur. And although Autumn isn't royal, she is married to an integral member of the family. I don't know much about him, I just recalled that Autumn worked for him, and depending on his private views of the family, it could have been a bit awkward. Not important, just interesting (to me).

Such a pity we have a glimpse of little Savannah !

From twitter:

@Regaleyes Savannah Phillips , the Queen's only great grandchild, had her 1st public outing today at Little Gatcombe Horse Trials.

So perhaps some picture of some sort may appear soon...though I do hope they weren't all harassed by photographers trying to get a picture of the baby etc.

Oh and apparently Autumn is there with Savannah, Princess Anne & Timothy Lawrence...not known if Peter is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom