Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Autumn has become a UK citizen or not. According to their Hello magazine interview before they were married she said that she had no intention of giving up her Canadian passport that she was proud to be a Canadian. Maybe she holds dual citizenship with Canada and the UK? I don't know how that works though.

My best guess is that Autumn is a Canadian citizen who has a long-term resident visa because she is married to a British citizen. In any case, they're both living in Hong Kong at the moment. Their child will probably be able to claim both British and Canadian citizenship.

Congratulations to Peter and Autumn and their families.
I wouldn't blame them if they decided to stay in Hong Kong. In Britain they would be pestered with the press wanting pictures of the baby bump.

To be quite honest, this was the couple who sold their wedding pictures to Hello!
I imagine they are going to come back to the UK at some point, perhaps for the birth and the possible christening.
When they were here they weren't photographed that much. The press understand that these people are effectively "normal"

I would expect them to be in England for the birth and the Christening as I don't see the royal christening gown leaving England and the child will be christened in the robe that was first used for James' christening. As the birth will be close to Christmas I would also expect them to be there for Christmas as well. However after the holidays and the birth and christening I would expect them to return to Hong Kong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, there is a clear bump. They must be staying in the UK all the way up to the birth.

Nice to see this pink bump... Nice looking couple !

I would say so, I don't see them leaving to come back for the birth in 4 months.
But there haven't been any articles to say they are back permanantly, meaning they may go back to Hong Kong after the baby is born.

Now that Hong Kong is no longer British Territory, for the baby to be in the Line of Sucession, doesn't the birth *have* to take place in Britain?

That's what I always understood.

Now that Hong Kong is no longer British Territory, for the baby to be in the Line of Sucession, doesn't the birth *have* to take place in Britain?

That's what I always understood.

No, it does't. Just look at the royal families of Norway and Demark. They are all in line to the British throne as well and they weren't born in England or a British territory.

I wonder if Peter Phillips will be attending the Singapore Formula 1 grandprix now he is back in the UK. He attended the event for the past two years.

Has anybody seen or heard about Peter and Autumn lately? Only a month or so to go before the baby arrives, which makes me think they went back to Hong Kong, but I have no way of knowing.

I don't think they've gone back to Hong Kong, I would've expected them to stay in the UK for the birth.

Does anyone know which hospital Autumn shall chose for the upcoming birth? Also, shall we see her and Peter at Sandringham next month?

Does anyone know which hospital Autumn shall chose for the upcoming birth? Also, shall we see her and Peter at Sandringham next month?

Seeing them at Sandringham would depend on when the baby is born. For instance if the baby is born on Christmas Day I would say no chance. If the baby was born on the 1st then every chance.

There are some beautiful pictures of Autumn and Peter with Prince Phillip at The 200th Anniversary of The Canada Club in Hello!.
She's not wearing a very flattering dress, and she looks fit to burst.

There are some beautiful pictures of Autumn and Peter with Prince Phillip at The 200th Anniversary of The Canada Club in Hello!.
She's not wearing a very flattering dress, and she looks fit to burst.

Are there any online links to the pictures?

Not that I can find unfortunately.

Did they reveal who they are waiting:a boy and a girl?

IDK. I thought she was due in December. This will be the Queens first great grandchild.

From Twitter- Peter and Autum in England

Peter and Autumn Phillips were spotted lunching at The Botanist in Sloane Square with a group of six friends on Friday. about 4 hours ago via web
<LI id=status_14698507503931392 class="hentry u-RoyalReporter status">Heavily pregnant Autumn Phillips, who is due to give birth to the Queen's first great grandchild any time, was with hubby Peter and friends about 5 hours ago via web
<LI id=status_14698007878434816 class="hentry u-RoyalReporter status">The Queen's grandson Peter Phillips, who works for RBS in Hong Kong, is back in Britain for Christmas. Spotted in a Chelsea restaurant. about 5 hours ago via web
Above are tweets from the RoyalReport- so they are in Britian for Christmas I assume and maybe a baby's birth? :ROFLMAO:

It was said at the time the pregnancy was announced that they were staying here for the birth.
I doubt we'll see her out at the christmas service this year.

A royal birth is now imminent, so exiting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom