The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Anne’s son tells of quad bike death crash

The son of Princess Anne told an inquest of the horrifying moment his friend was killed in a quad bike crash on his mother's estate.
Peter Phillips described how he was first on the scene of the crash, which killed 19-year-old Daniel Brookman, from West Kington near Chippenham.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-11-2006, 08:17 AM
Gentry

Thank You Princess BellyFlop. Most persons outside of Canada are not aware of this info stated in your last post. In most places that I've travelled too around the world, people are not familiar with this info about Montreal.
Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of and hearing about Ms. Autumn Kelly.
Cheers,
MM

Old 12-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Courtier

Does anyone know when is Autumn Kelly's birthday?
Old 12-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Serene Highness

I read somewhere that she is a Catholic of Irish descent (well I suppose the name Kelly is a bit of a giveaway) so he will lose his place in the line of succession if he marries her.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
I read somewhere that she is a Catholic of Irish descent (well I suppose the name Kelly is a bit of a giveaway) so he will lose his place in the line of succession if he marries her.
she is catholic?, if perter marry a girl he will have a title?
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
she is catholic?, if perter marry a girl he will have a title?
Peter Phillips doesn't have a title now and it's unlikely he will be granted one upon marriage. So he will be (most probably) just Mr. Peter Phillips.
If Autumn is indeed a Catholic (though this is the first time I hear about it), Peter will automatically loose his place in the line of the succession, unless she converts to Anglican Church before marriage.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 12-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Peter Phillips doesn't have a title now and it's unlikely he will be granted one upon marriage. So he will be (most probably) just Mr. Peter Phillips.
If Autumn is indeed a Catholic (though this is the first time I hear about it), Peter will automatically loose his place in the line of the succession, unless she converts to Anglican Church before marriage.
thanks for the answer, I think taht if he marry the queen maybe would give him a royal title.

but if the girl is catholic and she don't change her relition he loose his place in the line, like happend with the duke of kent's sons.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
thanks for the answer, I think taht if he marry the queen maybe would give him a royal title.

but if the girl is catholic and she don't change her relition he loose his place in the line, like happend with the duke of kent's sons.

As Princess Anne refused a title for her husband, with his approval, before Peter was born (one that he would have inherited - like Princess Margaret's son will inherit his father's title) I doubt very much that the Queen will give her grandson a title.

If the girl is Roman Catholic and doesn't change her religion then Peter would loose his place in the line of succession, which is currently 10th. That wouldn't be such a huge sacrifice considering his chances are really small anyway.

Just because she is Irish and her name is Kelly doesn't mean that she is RC by the way. There are millions of people of Irish descent around the world who are in fact Protestant (my own family included) and were Protestant when leaving Ireland. There are also many Protestant Irish living in Ireland. St Patrick's cathedral in Dublin, which most people assume is Roman Catholic is actually a Protestant Cathedral.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:02 AM
Administrator

Pic 17.3.2007

Peter Phillips is pictured at the Australian Formula One Grand Prix at the Albert Park Circuit on March 17, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia.

Peter
Old 03-19-2007, 12:00 PM
Aristocracy

Iceflower,

Thanks for posting the new pic of Peter. He's a member of the BRF that you don't see that often. He seems to live a very quiet life out of the spotlight.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Peter Phillips is pictured at the Australian Formula One Grand Prix at the Albert Park Circuit on March 17, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia.

Peter
That's a very nice picture. He's so beautifully tanned, well, more like sunburned, but still, he looks good!
Is he working for the Royal Bank of Scotland. I guess he's living around Edinburgh then, if that's the case.

It is a pity, in a way, that Peter doesn't take an active part in 'The Firm'. I think he would be very good at 'royal' life, as I'm sure he is good at anything he applies himself to. He seems to have a very effective and practical manner of behaving. Of course his cousins might lash out at him if he were to join 'The Firm', for choosing the sort of life which they must hate sometimes!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Nobility

I have always liked Peter and thought him to be very goodlooking. If he wanted to he could be a "star" in the royal firm.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Aristocracy

oh drat! he was in Melbourne and I missed him!!!!!! how disappointing!!!! (tee heee)
Old 04-14-2007, 03:20 PM

He is so much luckier than Zara being a boy because "what he wears" and "whom he dates" attracts a minimalistic attention. Certainly his love life gets a mention here and there but this is nothing compared to how Zara and her beaus are pursued. I'll bet Peter often goes about his business unrecognized. Only royalty watchers would know who he is, right?
Old 04-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Courtier

When Peter was young, does anyone know if he had been interested in horses like his sister, Zara? Was he ever encouraged to ride like Zara? Is he not interested in horses, as both of his parents are into horses.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Aristocracy

Peter was interested in horses when he was young. He learned to ride at around 3-4 years old.I have seen pics of him riding when he was younger. Having parents who both were Olympic equestrians I guess you can say its kind of inbred in him. Even though he chose a different career path in life that didn't involve horses, still he supports his sister at events. Peter is always on hand to help during the Gatcombe competitions held during the year. So the love of anything horsey is still there.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Aristocracy

It sounds like wedding bells could be in the cards for Peter. He was accompanied to ladies day at Ascot by Autumn his girlfriend of 4 yrs. Things are looking very serious for these two.

Zara reveals her wild side as Peter shows off Autumn
Old 07-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Aristocracy

Peter and Autumn make a cute couple.
He really is a handsome guy. For such a plain I am sorry but Anne seems very plain she really has made some beautiful children with Mark.
Ok how weird is it for Camilla to be at events with her ex in such a high profile. I guess to me it is weird but it must be normal to them.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Pic 8.7.2007

Peter Phillips attends the F1 Grand Prix of Great Britain at Silverstone on July 8, 2007 in Northampton,
England. Photo by Benett/Getty - I've posted more pics of Zara in her own thread.

Peter with his sister Zara
Old 07-19-2007, 06:54 AM
Gentry

Autumn Kelly info in Hello Magazine

Hello everyone,
I came across this nice write up of Autumn Kelly in Hello Magazine. She was highlighted in our Canadian Edition of the magazine not long ago. Enjoy!

MM

An in-depth look at your favourite celebrity personalities - hellomagazine.com, HELLO!

Tags
autumn phillips, peter phillips