Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a good picture of Peter & Autumn (from PA)

20qf5e8.jpg

Nice to see Peter brings his girlfriend on a family cruise, looks like things are getting pretty serious.

I agree with you purple platnium things do look serious to me. I wouldn't be at all surprised if an engagement is announced VERY soon. You just don't take a girlfriend on vacation with the entire BRF if you are not very serious about her. What does everyone else think?

It would be great if Peter Phillips settled down.

WoW! Peter brings the girlfriend on a week long cruise with the family? Things must be serious. I am sure she has met them on several occassions..but what a lot of pressure. On a ship...you can't just leave :) Does anyone know what she does, I mean career wise?

They met at the Montreal Grand Prix and she has a degree from McGill University (I don't know it what though) so I would assume she was working. I think she is a few years older then Peter as well.

I don't know if she is even able to work at the moment, she is Canadian and I don't know if she can legally work in the UK.

I believe she is a management consultant. I really don't know what that intails though. The company she worked for in Montreal transfered her to their offices in the Uk or so the story goes.Autumn wanted to be closer to Peter which has worked out for her. She does have a degree from Mc
Gill university in business I'm sure.

thank you Karla64, the pictures are adorable:wub:
Peter is very handsome

Paula** said:
thank you Karla64, the pictures are adorable:wub:
Peter is very handsome

Peter is handsome. I like seeing him with a girlfriend. Zara also looks good in these photos!

peter is more little weigh and build body muscle man..he look great.. and I liked his girlfriend.. I hope they will have wedding?? but I can't predict...

karla64

Yeah they seem so serious. It's kind of amazing. Is she Canadian-Canadian or did she just grow up there?

Yes Autumn is Canadian. She's from Montreal and as far as I know born and raised there. She met Peter at the Canadian Grand Prix in 2003 which is held in Montreal.

Did they would marry someday?:huh: It seem so serious...

kelly1972 said:
Yes Autumn is Canadian. She's from Montreal and as far as I know born and raised there. She met Peter at the Canadian Grand Prix in 2003 which is held in Montreal.

I was wondering before what type of accent she as but if she's from Montreal she probably grew up speaking more French than English so I bet she has a French accent.

christinacg said:
I was wondering before what type of accent she as but if she's from Montreal she probably grew up speaking more French than English so I bet she has a French accent.

No Autumn Does NOT speak with a French accent. 1st, her name is not Automne but Autumn and Autumn something and that something is not French at all. NOt only she went to McGill University (an English-speaking place) but she grew up in the West Island of Montreal - a part of Montreal definitively not that much French-Speaking and often nicknamed the English ghetto (by us French of course), mind you not a poor ghetto but still a very very high concentration of non-French, many are totally unaware that they are living in a French city and could not tell you a French sentence even if their life depended on it.

FYI, the singer Jonas also comes from the West-Island of Montreal and I don't think he has a French accent when he speaks English (but he certainly has a cute one when he speaks French).

Autumn's accent is probably typical of English-speaking Montrealers.... Jonas, Leonard Cohen, Rufus Wainwright,...

Well...they certainly seem happy together (at least via the pics). And she has appeared to have met more of the family then the last girlfriend, Elizabeth..at least from what I can see.

They do seem so happy together. Which is why I think since the Scotish cruise with the Queen, a wedding is next on the agenda for these two. The relationship is very serious . Peter's family seems to have welcomed Autumn to the family with open arms and she is definatly at ease with them as well.

kelly1972 said:
They do seem so happy together. Which is why I think since the Scotish cruise with the Queen, a wedding is next on the agenda for these two. The relationship is very serious . Peter's family seems to have welcomed Autumn to the family with open arms and she is definatly at ease with them as well.

I agree! They look happy together. They went on the week-long cruise with the Queen. I hope a wedding is in the works!:wub:

his girlfriend looks nice and she is born-canada

Princess Anne’s son tells of quad bike death crash

The son of Princess Anne told an inquest of the horrifying moment his friend was killed in a quad bike crash on his mother's estate.
Peter Phillips described how he was first on the scene of the crash, which killed 19-year-old Daniel Brookman, from West Kington near Chippenham.

Thank You Princess BellyFlop. Most persons outside of Canada are not aware of this info stated in your last post. In most places that I've travelled too around the world, people are not familiar with this info about Montreal.
Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of and hearing about Ms. Autumn Kelly.
Cheers,
MM

Last edited:
I read somewhere that she is a Catholic of Irish descent (well I suppose the name Kelly is a bit of a giveaway) so he will lose his place in the line of succession if he marries her.

angela said:
I read somewhere that she is a Catholic of Irish descent (well I suppose the name Kelly is a bit of a giveaway) so he will lose his place in the line of succession if he marries her.

she is catholic?, if perter marry a girl he will have a title?

corazon said:
she is catholic?, if perter marry a girl he will have a title?
Peter Phillips doesn't have a title now and it's unlikely he will be granted one upon marriage. So he will be (most probably) just Mr. Peter Phillips.
If Autumn is indeed a Catholic (though this is the first time I hear about it), Peter will automatically loose his place in the line of the succession, unless she converts to Anglican Church before marriage.

Avalon said:
Peter Phillips doesn't have a title now and it's unlikely he will be granted one upon marriage. So he will be (most probably) just Mr. Peter Phillips.
If Autumn is indeed a Catholic (though this is the first time I hear about it), Peter will automatically loose his place in the line of the succession, unless she converts to Anglican Church before marriage.

thanks for the answer, I think taht if he marry the queen maybe would give him a royal title.

but if the girl is catholic and she don't change her relition he loose his place in the line, like happend with the duke of kent's sons.

corazon said:
thanks for the answer, I think taht if he marry the queen maybe would give him a royal title.

but if the girl is catholic and she don't change her relition he loose his place in the line, like happend with the duke of kent's sons.

As Princess Anne refused a title for her husband, with his approval, before Peter was born (one that he would have inherited - like Princess Margaret's son will inherit his father's title) I doubt very much that the Queen will give her grandson a title.

If the girl is Roman Catholic and doesn't change her religion then Peter would loose his place in the line of succession, which is currently 10th. That wouldn't be such a huge sacrifice considering his chances are really small anyway.

Just because she is Irish and her name is Kelly doesn't mean that she is RC by the way. There are millions of people of Irish descent around the world who are in fact Protestant (my own family included) and were Protestant when leaving Ireland. There are also many Protestant Irish living in Ireland. St Patrick's cathedral in Dublin, which most people assume is Roman Catholic is actually a Protestant Cathedral.

Last edited:
Pic 17.3.2007

Peter Phillips is pictured at the Australian Formula One Grand Prix at the Albert Park Circuit on March 17, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia.

Peter

Iceflower,

Thanks for posting the new pic of Peter. :wub: He's a member of the BRF that you don't see that often. He seems to live a very quiet life out of the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom