The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-05-2013, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Anne was there as well, not sure about Tim, here are some more pics:

** GBR: Badminton Horse Trials 2013 - Day 3 **

Old 05-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Royal Highness

How gorgeous these two little girls!

Old 05-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Nobility

Gosh, I didn't recognize Mark Phillips in those photos!
Old 05-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

great to see the girls!!!!!!!!!! I hope peter and autumn have another baby soon!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 05-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Nobility

Savannah is a cute little girl, so adorable.

Princess Anne's family is so cute.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Royal Highness

Peter and his little family is so lovely, they seem so grounded and down-to-earth (Zara too; Anne and Mark have raised her children very well). The girls are absolutely adorable.

Zara really look like her mother in this picture.

Old 05-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

The family attended the Badminton Trials again today. Isla looks a lot like Peter as a baby, but perhaps she resembles Autumn too. I love how little hair Isla has!

A Right Royal Outing! Queen's great-granddaughters join Princess Anne to cheer Zara on at Badminton Horse Trials
Old 05-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Courtier

Savannah looks like her cousin William as well when he was that age.

LaRae
Old 05-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Some more pics of the two cute little girls (and their family) from yesterday, May 5, can be found here:

** gettyimages: GBR: Badminton Horse Trials 2013 - Day 4 **
Old 05-06-2013, 06:27 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Some more pics of the two cute little girls (and their family) from yesterday, May 5, can be found here:

** gettyimages: GBR: Badminton Horse Trials 2013 - Day 4 **
So, Tim was there too.

Princess Anne The Princess Royal And Vice Admiral Sir
Old 05-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Serene Highness

Beautiful little girls!!! Savannah looks like Peter and I think Isla looks like Autumn. Both very beautiful!
Old 05-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think Anne made wonderful choices about her family. It's a pleasure to watch a semi-normal - royal family enjoy a day out without endless conversation about how we like or don't like what they are wearing, how they treat the children, their character flaws, and on and on. It's so much easier and better to be a person than an image, methinks. Just my opinion.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Majesty

Anne was also able to make the choices she did because she knew, even when they were born, that they were never going to be the focus of the royal family. The highest they ever were in the line of succession was 5th and 6th and she knew that they were going to drop quickly and often - Zara for instance is already down to 14th and soon to be 15th.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
I think Anne made wonderful choices about her family. It's a pleasure to watch a semi-normal - royal family enjoy a day out without endless conversation about how we like or don't like what they are wearing, how they treat the children, their character flaws, and on and on. It's so much easier and better to be a person than an image, methinks. Just my opinion.
I wouldn't say that Anne's children are semi-normal while the other grandchildren of the Queen are abnormal. The other grandchildren have the disadvantage of being royal - although, the Wessexes have taken steps to give their children a semblance of normalcy similar to what Anne's children have had.

The whole issue of what they're wearing, how they treat their children, character flaws, etc, is more the result of us, our interactions with them, and our treatment of "celebrity" in general. The Phillips children get less scrutiny than the Wales or the York children because we scrutinize them less, not because they're more normal.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:06 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon View Post
great to see the girls!!!!!!!!!! I hope peter and autumn have another baby soon!

As members of a family with strong environmental considerations I suspect that they have finished with having children. Having any more than enough to replace yourself is selfish as it means using more of this planets scare resources.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Video:
Peter Philip's Interview:
The Queen's eldest grandchild Peter Phillips said it "should not come as a surprise" that his grandparents were occasionally forced to cancel engagements given their age-
'No surprise' Philip occasionally cancels engagements - ITV News

The Honourable Frances Shand Kydd
Old 06-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Royal Highness

Lovely family and the girls are absolutely beautiful.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
Peter Philip's Interview:
The Queen's eldest grandchild Peter Phillips said it "should not come as a surprise" that his grandparents were occasionally forced to cancel engagements given their age-
'No surprise' Philip occasionally cancels engagements - ITV News
thank you for posting this. All I had seen of this comment re cancellations was in the Telegraph which led with the headline

Queen and Prince Philip will cancel more engagements

My immediate thought was that Peter Philips had spoken out of turn. This just shows how little you can trust any newspaper, even the one with a good reputation like the Telegraph. Mind you, they are partnering more and more with the DM so maybe this is the problem.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

peter really have a nice family! I hope they have another baby soon. and he is right, of course the queen and philips are cancell acts for their age.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 07-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheno View Post
Savannah is so cute, such a beautiful little girl . I think it will be great if Peter and Autumn have a babyboy.

Tags
autumn phillips, peter phillips