The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Majesty

Why should we expect to see photos of a baby anyway? The child is entitled to privacy and we should respect that privacy.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:39 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Lovely pictures of Savannah - she has the windsor look about her. Nice to see Autumn and Peter with the Lewis family. I believe that is the first time Senna has been pictured she looks very much like Gary and great to see Davina is pregnant again. Savannah and Senna were born only a few months apart and the two new babies will be the same.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:41 AM
Heir Apparent

And Davina is the same age as Peter, so nothing strange they are close to each other.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

The images of Savannah on Peter's shoulders clapping made my ovaries WEEP! She is adorable and Peter looks so enthusiastic about his daugther. None of the other British Royal men ever seemed quite like that with their children. Well, Prince Andrew was seen with his daugthers a lot when they were younger, playing with them and having them on his shoulders, but Edward has never been seen doing anything. If anything, Edward gets other people to do it as was seen in a video of him at the Horse Show. He got his brother-in-law to pick up James to clean his mouth. Anywho, Peter looks so lovely with his daugther, it makes a man so much more attractive! Savannah's sunhat is so cute too.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
The images of Savannah on Peter's shoulders clapping made my ovaries WEEP!
Hee . Seeing Harry with little kids does the same to me!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
Pity that the new baby isn´t born yet. Would have been a nice opportunity to see some photos at Gatcombe. Since it will be born when Gatcombe is over we might not see photos for weeks
I doubt they'd have brought a newborn to Gatcombe. Might just be me, but a week or two old baby at a horse show doesn't seem likely.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Zara Phillips gives brother’s firm the Royal seal of approval
Quote:
Peter Phillips has landed a high-profile client for his new sports management company – his sister Zara. The Queen’s grandson, 34, left RBS in March to set up SEL UK Ltd, and one of his first acts was to sign three-day eventer Zara, who is set to compete in the London Olympics. ‘Peter has signed his father Captain Mark Phillips, cricketer Shane Warne and he’s in negotiations with Zara’s husband Mike Tindall,’ says a pal. He has also asked his wife Autumn to become company secretary.
A pretty ridiculous headline; Peter is as much royal as Zara!
Old 07-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Majesty

True - neither of them are royal - my source HRH The Princess Anne, The Princess Royal 'my children are not royal - they just have The Queen as their grandmother'.
Old 07-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Heir Apparent

In the eyes of commoners every grandchild of a reigning monarch is a royal, even without official title.
In Polish glossy papers Princess Anne's children are referred as "Prince Peter" and "Princess Zara"
A Royal title inherited by a father's line? But an average reader doesn't bother such details!
Old 09-16-2012, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Peter and Autumn attended the Whatley Manor International Horse Trials at Gatcombe Park on September 15, together with their cute daughters. Many nice new pics to enjoy can be found here:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 09-16-2012, 05:31 AM
Royal Highness

How gorgeous is little Savannah! She seems like a little bundle o joy. Hope we´ll soon see photos of her ittle sister Isla.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely pix, such a gorgeous family !!!!!
Old 09-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for sharing the pics. Savannah is so cute. Love the pic where she's walking Granny's dog. Adorable.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

Peter and Autumn attended the Whatley Manor International Horse Trials at Gatcombe Park on September 15, together with their cute daughters. Many nice new pics to enjoy can be found here:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **
That picture of Anne on a walk with her granddaughter is just adorable!
Old 10-18-2012, 05:11 AM
Heir Apparent

I saw Peter Phillips this monring on New Bond St at around 8.30am. I think he works there. He had walked up from Oxford Circus tube station.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Peter and Autumn were at Ascot with the Gran and other family/friends yesterday. Getty images has many shots but see Autumn crack up below. Also the last image is a nice one of the couple.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/154...dRPnS9pA%3d%3d

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/154...dRPnS9pA%3d%3d

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/154...7ZurMoCA%3d%3d

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/154...beAvf9oQ%3d%3d
Old 01-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I wasnt aware of Savannah's full name until reading this article - it wasnt fully annouced at the time of her birth (unlike when Isla was born it was announced properly Isla Elizabeth)

So its Savannah Anne Kathleen

Nappy and glorious: As Her Majesty celebrates 60 years on the throne, we present a gorgeous gallery of her relatives and godchildren born within her reign | Mail Online

Old 01-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Her name's been on Peter's wikipedia age for quite some time.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Courtier

They choose very unusual names and combined them with classical ones
Old 01-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Does anyone know if Peter, Autumn and the children stay in Gatcombe Manor House when there - or if they use a cottage? I know at one time Zara and Peter both had their own cottages but wondered at the size and name of them. With Zara and Mike giving up their house and moving back to Gatcombe, I wondered how chummy it all gets?

Tags
autumn phillips, peter phillips