The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Take hat! Queen's great granddaughter comes to cheer on Auntie Zara at the Gatcombe Horse Trials
Quote:
Looking pretty in pink little Savannah Phillips enjoys the warm weekend weather after dad Peter and mum Autumn took her to the Gatcombe Horse Trials in Gloucestershire, today.
The Queen's great granddaughter, who is 12th in line to the throne, seems to be having a great time as she smudges vanilla ice cream all around her mouth. She watched her auntie, Zara Phillips, taking part in the prestigious three-day eventing competition at her grandmother Princess Anne's west country estate.
How cute is this picture?

Old 03-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Very adorable, as well as the other pictures in the article. Thank for posting, Artemisia.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

savannah in her christening look exatly like her father when he was baby in a photo with the queen. but she have her mummy's eyes,
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 03-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Serene Highness

Did anyone else notice that Peter and Autumn are pictured with Lady Davina Windsor and her husband and daughter here? I didn't know Davina was pregnant again.

Getty Images - Search: davina lewis gatcombe park#
Old 03-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Did anyone else notice that Peter and Autumn are pictured with Lady Davina Windsor and her husband and daughter here?

Getty Images - Search: davina lewis gatcombe park#
Yes. yvr girl mentioned it when the original link was posted, Davina is also pregnant again.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Royal Highness

The photos of Zara with Savannah are so adorable! I would love to see Savannah being cuddled by Anne
Old 03-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Royal Highness

Such an adorable family, Savannah is so precious and is definitely a miniature of her grandmother as a child, such a cutiepie.

— Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Nobility

Love Savannah, she is so adorable. Love the photos with her Aunt, would love to see ones of Anne actually holidng her.The ice cream ones are adorable.

Autumn is definitely looking ready to pop. But I guess they said March and there is less than a week left in the month. I am sure Savannah is excited to be a big sis.

Didn't realize Davina was pregnant again until now.Happy for her and her husband and Senna. Do they still live in NZ?
Old 03-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

More photos from Pure People:
Peter et Autumn Phillips, très enceinte : sortie avec l'espiègle Savannah, 1 an
Old 03-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh my goodness, Savannah is adorable! Her smile is so cute and her cheeks are so pinch-able! She looks a lot like Princess Anne, but I imagine she most likely resembles her own mother. She reminds me a bit of Lady Louise, but perhaps it's the blonde hair and cute smile that do it. Most of the Windsor children had blonde hair as children, weren't Peter and Zara bright blonde for years?
Old 03-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I would love to be a fly on the wall to see the look on Anne's face here. I wonder if Savannah is mirroring her grandmother's expression.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...98_634x438.jpg
Old 03-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Such a wonderful little girl ! And such a wonderful pic !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
I would love to be a fly on the wall to see the look on Anne's face here. I wonder if Savannah is mirroring her grandmother's expression.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...98_634x438.jpg
Old 03-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Courtier

Those pictures are lovely. Savannah is adorable looks like the other baby will be here soon. Davina and her family look lovely too. A fun time was had by all especially little Savannah who loves the attention from her family. What a happy little baby.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Heir Apparent

From the Warm Moments thread, courtesy of Molly 2101. Is Anne imitating an airplane for her granddaughter with her "playtime" expression?????

http://i41.tinypic.com/fblrts.jpg
Old 03-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Heir Apparent

She is really aborable! She has a mix of both her parents to me.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:21 PM
Nobility

[QUOTE=Baroness of Books;1392389]From the Warm Moments thread, courtesy of Molly 2101. Is Anne imitating an airplane for her granddaughter with her "playtime" expression?????

http://i41.tinypic.com/fblrts.jpg

Definitely looks like it to me. Never thought to see that side of Anne but she definitely is a doting grandma
Old 03-26-2012, 04:23 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Another photogallery with more beautiful pics

Englannin kuningasperhe saa piakkoin lisäystä | Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi

"Hello" Queen's great-granddaughter Savannah gets a lift from doting Aunt Zara
Old 03-26-2012, 05:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

I would love to see a picture from a royal greatgrandmother and a royal greatgrandfather together with a beautiful greatgranddaughter!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I agree with you all, those pics are absolutely cute!

Here's one more gallery:

** zimbio/Bauer Griffin: Zara dotes on her niece **
Old 03-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Courtier

Pity that the new baby isn´t born yet. Would have been a nice opportunity to see some photos at Gatcombe. Since it will be born when Gatcombe is over we might not see photos for weeks

Tags
autumn phillips, peter phillips