Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah and Isla are so cute and look so very different to one another. Savannah looks like she is full of beans! She resembles Lady Louise a bit but it's likely the blonde ringlets that are doing that. RexFeatures has many more photos of the family. Isla's hats are always so cute!

Peter and Autumn Phillips and Family current events 2: Nov 2005-

I like how we get regular photos of Savannah and Isla attending various horse trials. Savannah is very cute and seems to be quite bubbly, she reminds me a lot of Lady Louise. Isla is adorable too, and I love her 'walking baby' look, as my mother and I call it. I'm looking forward to the near future, where we'll hopefully get lots of photos of a toddler Mia playing with her older cousins.

When I was a baby, my cousins were all so much older than me, ranging in age from 16 to 4, and they were all male. My dad's younger sister got married at 19, and had all 3 of her kids by the time she was my age (23). My parents were the next to get married, and were childless for 14 years until I came along, followed by 2 brothers three and six years later. My dad's older brother got married 5 years after him, and they had two boys who followed the pattern of my brothers (3 years, and another 3 years). My dad's younger brother (only 11 months younger in fact), didn't get married until he was 41 (I was the flower girl at the wedding at almost 4 years old), and he and his wife agreed they weren't going to have children (they were getting on in years). The youngest brother, the baby of the family, never got married, but he does have a live-in girlfriend.

Last edited:
Look at photos of Peter and Zara when they were little. Both were very blonde. Anne as child was also very blonde. Her hair and Peter's got darker as they aged. Zara might have too.

Peter Phillips has just got twitter, his "handle" is ppseluk.

Yesterday, August 13, Peter attended the 2014 Longines Global Championships Tour party at Claridge's Hotel, today he attended the Longines Global Champions Tour at Horse Guards Parade.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

From the Court Circular:

The Princess Royal, Patron, Scottish Rugby Union, and Patron, London Scottish Football Club, was represented by Mr. Peter Phillips at the Service of Celebration for the Life of Sir Thomas Macpherson of Biallid which was held in St Columba’s Church of Scotland, Pont Street, London SW1, today.

I think this is a first. Peter Phillips has links to the SRU (I think he trialed for Scotland.

From the Court Circular:

I think this is a first. Peter Phillips has links to the SRU (I think he trialed for Scotland.

When he was at Gordonstoun he played for Scotland Schoolboys.

Do Peter Phillips and his family usually attend Trooping the Colour? I didn't see his family out on the balcony.

Do Peter Phillips and his family usually attend Trooping the Colour? I didn't see his family out on the balcony.

I don't think I've ever seen Peter Phillips or his family on the balcony. Maybe as a young boy, he might have been present with his mother, but I don't think that as adults either he or Zara takes part in these activities.

Today, January 14, Peter posed for photos on The Mall where 10,000 guests will attend The Patron's Lunch to be held on June 12, 2016, which will celebrate his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II's patronage of more than 600 charities and organisation, on the occasion of her 90th birthday:

** gettyimages gallery *

Nice photos! I see just a touch of the family face (Wills and Harry esp. ) in the eyes and face shape in these photos.
Peter manages the hair loss gene with flair! :lol:

MONTREAL – The West Island community raised nearly half a million dollars for it’s beloved palliative care residence at its 17th annual Valentine’s Day Ball held at the Chateau Vaudreuil Friday evening.

A who’s who of West Islanders attended the fundraiser.

At the top of the list, a native of Pointe-Claire, Autumn Philips and her husband, Peter Philips, the son of Princess Anne and the grandson of Queen Elizabeth.
Read more: Royals help raise $490K for palliative care residence - Montreal | Globalnews.ca

Obviously much warmer there than here in Belgium....

Yesterday was lovely, today is a different matter.

Wow the girl are growing up. Last time I saw Isla (Savannah we had a birthday pic of) was at Gatcombe as well and she has grown so much. The three sure looked to have a good time in the warm weather. Savannah is adorable in the pink sunglasses.

Another example of the "Daily Fail"... obviously they don't use proofreaders anymore... :whistling:

"The Queen's great grandchildren were seen making the most of the fine Easter whether today as they joined their grandmother Princess Anne at Gatcombe Horse Trials."

At least they correctly identified Anne as the grandmother, often they mix her up with Princess Margaret, and call her The Queen's sister.

Last edited:
:previous: Another kid by the look of the size of the boots and length of legs in another photo. Maybe a friend of the family or just another person watching. You can see in one pic Isla seems to be looking at the boot wearer and laughing while her sister is up on her feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom