Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I would think that the Brits would be as interested in Peter as his sister. Does that mean they care more about Kents such as Freddie than say Peter?

Last edited:
Missyjojo88 said:
LOL, I would think that the Brits would be as interested in Peter as his sister. Does that mean they care more about Kents such as Freddie than say Peter?
Peter gets almost no press at all. Freddie is in the headlines a lot -- because of his partying, his mother, and his drug incident. Zara's in the headlines because of her relationships, her riding, and her general rebelliousness. Peter keeps his head down and just gets on with life. Outside of royal events and Gatcombe, he's literally never in the papers, and even then he's not front-and-center. He generates no interest in the press.

Missyjojo88 said:
The press must be waiting for Peter to screw up so they can get on his case.
lol...I agree the only time i rember Peter getting much press was when some pictures of him and his girl friend drunk emerged.

As for peter not marrying a non British person..if i was him i would marry sooner than later. I mean he is almost 30 and if he knows he doesnt want to marry his current girlfriend, they should just end it and go on looking for a soulmate. Life is too short. Anyhow, I dont believe that Peter would ever say this. At least i hope not...

lady_windsor said:
It is very strange.I think that they seem to like people similar to themselves. I wonder if they have noticed their similarities. I bet they also think its wierd

Is it really so odd? Zara and Autumn are both fashionable women- their hair, makeup and clothing is actually not that uncommon. I know many women who could be considered similar- curtains of straightened, streaked blond hair, light makeup, dark/neutral high fashion clothing, trendy boots etc.

I think if you compare these two into a wider group of their peers, you'll see they are not just "copies" of each other- they are part of a larger group of young women who reflect the fashion of the day.

Eliza

Do you know if he will attend to trooping the colour next saturday?

He doesn't usually attend. In fact, I can't remember him attending since childhood.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Peter and Prince William look alot a like. Does anyone know if Zara is still with Mike Tindall?:)

NESS said:
Maybe it's just me, but I think Peter and Prince William look alot a like. Does anyone know if Zara is still with Mike Tindall?:)
I agree.Yes she's still with Mike

I don't think he'd be happy with a title.How long has he been working at the royal bank of Scotland?

It is quite a new postion, although he has been with Williams F1 team for number of years. The job with RBS is associated with Williams as there are part of the same company.

Ok,thanks.Do you know if he went to British grand prix this afternoon?

I haven't heard or seen any pics of Peter at the British Grand Prix today. As far as I know Peter's job involves managing the F1 account for the Bank of Scotland. Which is a sponsor for the team. As far as the title issue. He seems quite happy without one for the last 28 1/2 yrs. That is what his parents wanted. Why would he want to change it say when he got married. He wants to lead a quiet life. And that is important to him that is why he is never in the news.

he lives with the canadian...but where? (if they are still courting)

lizzie2106 said:
Does he live at Edinburgh now as his work is at Edinburgh?
he lives with the canadian...but where? (if they are still courting

I would assume he would live in Scotland because his job is in there. As for his girlfriend Autumn as far as I know they are still together. It makes sense that she would be with him in Scotland. Of course know one really knows because Peter's private life doesn't make the headlines.

Autum was at Cheltenham Festival in March and at Gatcombe Horse Trials last month.

Here's a couple photos of Peter and Autumn at Cheltenham Festival (there's some different ones on the first page of this thread posted by Adry) and from the Gatcombe Horse Trials (Getty Images):

Attachments

• peter phillips.jpg
    peter phillips.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 374
  • peter phillips 3.jpg
    peter phillips 3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 399
  • peter phillips 4.jpg
    peter phillips 4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4,934
  • autumn kelly.jpg
    autumn kelly.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 526
  • autumn kelly 2.jpg
    autumn kelly 2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
They are so cute together...In the 2 last pics she's with Zara's boyfriend.I hope Peter will go to Trooping the colour tomorrow because he didn't go to thanksgiving service yesterday and I need to see new pics of him;)

Grand Prix in Canada

Will they be there (any of the young royals)? Does anyone know?

tiaratop said:
Will they be there (any of the young royals)? Does anyone know?

I doubt it. The only «royal» coming was Peter and I believe that he no longer works in F1.

he'll also be attending gatcombe park event in the beginning of august .....

Missyjojo88 said:
His girlfriend seems to look a little bit like Zara, maybe its my eye site.

Well funny you should mention that .... In my opinion and i've been a peter fan for years ...Autumn seem to want to fit in like zara ....!! don't get me wrong i think they make a lovely couple ..but autumn needs to get her own style ..they're pictures that supports my theory ...

71246968.jpg

71246957.jpg

71246956.jpg

71247335.jpg

all i think are of him at ascot and i got them from getty

71495735.jpg

71495740.jpg

him with miss kelly at a boat event thing on the 21at of july. from getty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom