The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

She's beautiful and love those eyes.

Everyone looks so happy in the photos. Savannah looks healthy and that's the most important thing of all!! :o)

Old 04-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Little Savannah looks totally adorable. Her eyes remind me of her father, maybe she will take after him. I'm glad that the family was able to enjoy a low key christening, though I would have loved it to see more pictures.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Administrator

A few more pics of the christening, not what we had hoped for, but at
least something

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery 1 ** gallery 2 **
Old 05-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for those Iceflower. Looks like everyone had a lovely day.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think it is lovely to see the family at such a private event. I respect how grounded and down to earth Peter and Autumn are and realise that this is highly unlikely but wouldn't it have been lovely to see a picture of the Queen holding her first great-grandchild
Old 05-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks Iceflower, pity there are not a lot of pix of Savannah !
Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Gentry

Did they ever say if she had middle name(s)?? Or who her Godparents are?
Old 05-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

No they haven't announced that information. Which is not surprising.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

It is becoming increasingly clear that the BRF are protecting the children further from the throne whereas in the 60s all this information was made available about the Kents etc when they were having children.

The difference is that the public respected the extended royal family but also the family felt an obligation to give out that information.

Now the public don't see a role for the extended family and thus the extended family also don't see any need to give private information about their children.

In future I suspect we will only get this information about the direct family down to about 4th or 5th in line and after that hear very little as they live privately and not do public duties.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Courtier

Perhaps, Autumn Phillips might be a bridesmaid at Zara's wedding in July and perhaps, Peter Phillips might read a passage during the service at Canongate Kirk.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Please note that all posts regarding the attendance of Zara, Autumn, Savannah and Peter Phillips as well as Prince Harry and Mike Tindall attending a polo match have been moved to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f23/british-royal-family-current-events-4-march-2007-a-12331-34.html .

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Old 07-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Administrator

It looks like most of the family is (or has left) Edinburgh...and as a result we get a Savannah sighting! She's getting big in terms of aging (as most babies do!) She is a cutie!
-----------------------------------------------------
Her demeanour might well have been one of dignity and elegance for her sister-in-law Zara Phillips' wedding yesterday.
However today, Autumn Phillips showed off an all together more unguarded and loving side as she planted a kiss on the cheek of her adorable baby daughter as they left the Holyroodhouse.
Savannah looked delighted and grinned as her mother lifted her into the air and landed her lips on the little one's face.

Old 07-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
It looks like most of the family is (or has left) Edinburgh...and as a result we get a Savannah sighting! She's getting big in terms of aging (as most babies do!) She is a cutie!
-----------------------------------------------------
Her demeanour might well have been one of dignity and elegance for her sister-in-law Zara Phillips' wedding yesterday.
However today, Autumn Phillips showed off an all together more unguarded and loving side as she planted a kiss on the cheek of her adorable baby daughter as they left the Holyroodhouse.
Savannah looked delighted and grinned as her mother lifted her into the air and landed her lips on the little one's face.

What a beautiful little girl! I wish we could see a photograph of the Queen and Prince Philip with her
Old 07-31-2011, 06:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh my word, Savannah is so cute! She has no hair, that's adorable!
Old 07-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Serene Highness

Glad we got to see Savannah, I love her name, it is also my nieces name. What a pretty little girl, I hope she continues to grow up with a fairly normal/happy childhood. As much as I always search for pictues of royals and their children, I am actually very glad she has been left a lone except at special occasions. I hope it continues...
Old 07-31-2011, 08:41 PM
Majesty

She's gorgeous! All smiley and happy. Love to see the mother/child interaction. Very sweet .

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:00 PM
Courtier

She is such a cutie. Love her little uggs!
Old 08-01-2011, 01:46 AM
Courtier

Haven't noticed this posted here yet, but I enjoyed the following article written by Peter Phillips himself:

My perfect weekend: Peter Phillips - Telegraph
Old 08-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Courtier

Autumn and Savannah:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...7q2IG/610x.jpg
Old 08-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Savannah's beyond adorable!!

My favourite picture though is the one of her giving the Policeman this oh so serious stare. From the angle she's looking up from, I'm guessing she'd love to get her wittle hands on that shield on his hat.

She really is a lovely and very healthy looking little lady. She must the apple of her Great Granny and Gramps' eye.

Tags
autumn phillips, peter phillips