Name Suggestions for the Zara's 2nd Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Name suggestions for the 2nd child of Zara and Mike Tindall.

What wonderful news. Mia will love being a big sister

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I have always felt that Zara should own the right to name a son 'Philip' of all those in her generation - with it being her maiden name and that of her beloved grandfather.

I have always felt that Zara should own the right to name a son 'Philip' of all those in her generation - with it being her maiden name and that of her beloved grandfather.

It also happens to be the name of Mike's father - I agree with you, very appropriate

Also Mike's father is named Phillip.

Boy: Phillip Mark
Girl: Anne Linda.

For a girl: Margaret Anne

For a boy: David John

Happy news, congrats to the whole family :flowers:

I think it will be a boy, Anne's first grandson. I wouldn't be shocked by another girl.

If a boy I am hoping they go traditional. I agree with the Philip votes

Philip Mark Tindall for both their dads and of course her grandpa

Or girl

Linda Anne Tindall for their moms.

But considering Savannah, Isla and Mia I would not be shocked by a surprise name choice.

Philip Tindall has a nice ring to it!

Given the names already used in the Phillips/Tindall families, I don't think anything traditional as a first name. Maybe as a second/third name.

Peter already has Anne and Elizabeth for his children so I don't see a family name for a girl. Maybe Mark or Philip as a second name if it's a boy but I wouldn't be surprised if there are no family names at all.

That's what I'm thinking...considering the non-traditional names in that part of the family already (Zara, Mia) I'd be surprised if they named a boy a more traditional name like Phillip.

LaRae

I also think that we should not expect something very traditional. What could follow a Mia?

Maybe the will choose again something short, maybe Lea or May for a girl.

I can't see them using traditional royal names given the choice of Mia.

If they were going to use any royal names I can see them using the more "modern" sounding names.

Girl: Alice, Sophia (bit of a push considering there is already a Sophie), Amelia (again unlikely given how much it sounds like Mia) or Matilda

Boy: Arthur or Alexander

Girl - Amy Linda Anne
Boy - Ian Phillip Michael

Like other posters I really can't see the parents going the traditional route with names.

If the baby is another girl she could be a Poppy, Ava or Lilly, if a boy he might be named Leo, Oliver or Theo. I could see more traditional names like Peter, Michael or Philip being used as second names.

Perhaps Zara might want to name her baby after her auntie, Autumn Tindall has quite a ring to it!

What about Ava Gloria Tindall or for a boy Tom Eddie Tindall?

I don't think they 'll go traditionally just because it is their second child.

So, I don't know what name they will possibly come up with.

Philip might be in the cards as a second name, but I honestly am not even sure they will use it even as a second name. If the chose "Mia Grace"...

I think they'll go for very unusual and unconventional names maybe some thing a little cringe worthy like:
Girl : Zorayka Akasha
Boy: Kebbron Denzel

For a daughter: Sarah
Mike's paternal great-great-grandmother was Sarah Ann Tindal.
For a son: Douglas

I'm going to take a wild guess here.

For a boy: Zachary
For a girl: Zoe

After Mia, I think it will be quite hard to predict the first name of their second child. But I doubt they'll go for a celebrity style name along the lines of North West or Summer Rain, but I also doubt they will go for a traditional royal first name. So based off Mia Grace (as well as Savannah and Isla's names, because they're not exactly traditional for the RF, even though they're not unusual in Britain as a whole - Isla is quite the opposite), I'd like to guess:

Boy

Oliver Philip
Arlo Edward
Noah Alexander

Girl

Daisy Alexandra
Poppy Victoria
Matilda Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom