Name suggestions for Autumn and Peter's baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

free2rhyme

Aristocracy
City
Cincinnati, Ohio
Country
United States
I think it is never too early to start talking about baby names. For a girl I think that the middle name (or one of them) will either be Elizabeth or Anne. If it is a boy I think the middle name might be William. As for first names I could see them pulling out a name which has nothing to do with the family at all.

I believe they won't choose a traditional name as a first name, but I can imagine they will choose Elizabeth, Anne or Philip as a middle name.

I don't think Philip will be the middle name since the last name is Phillips. For example Thomas Philip Phillips does not sound right.

Oops... yes, you're right of course. :blush: Hmm... maybe it depends on how many names they'll give the baby. Would it be George Philip Andrew Mark Phillips (names just an example), it wouldn't sound too bad, but still a bit odd, you're right.

Peter appears to have been named for Cptain Phillips' father, Peter so perhaps if it's a boy it would be named Mark for the Captain.
For a girl I am guessing Elizabeth or Anne (for the Princess and for Captain's Mom)

I cannot se them going for a Brian or a Kitty (Autumn's parents) but perhaps something non- traditional like Autumn herself.

For a boy:

Alexander William Mark Brian

For a girl:

Alice Kitty Mary Elizabeth

I agree that I don't think they are going traditional with the first name.

Girl:
Olivia Anne Phillips
Evie Kitty Phillips

Boy:
Thomas Brian Phillips
Daniel Mark Phillips

Alice Elizabeth Katherine Ann

or

Andrew Mark Albert Brian

At least we TRF members cannot be accused of not being forward thinkers.

Considering the child's mother is Autumn ... perhaps Spring or Summer? :ROFLMAO:

William, no way. If I were Peter and Autumn I never take this name. William was vey unfair. IMO

William, no way. If I were Peter and Autumn I never take this name. William was vey unfair. IMO

I don't think William is a real possibility for a first name, but Prince William may well be god father to the baby.

What's wrong with William?

William and Harry will more than likely be godfathers, and if it is a boy it's also more than likely IMO that William or Henry will be one of the middle names.

Considering the child's mother is Autumn ... perhaps Spring or Summer? :ROFLMAO:

Summer Philips sounds good. Sounds like the name of an actress. :lol:
It would be nice it they use Kelly as a middle name, considering that is the mother's surname.

Maybe they will use Kelly for the first name if it is a girl. They could even spell it Kelli or Kellie. I think it would be a nice tribute to Autumn's family. Also, didn't Princess Stephanie of Monaco give her daughter the middle name Kelly after Princess Grace?

Maybe they will use Kelly for the first name if it is a girl. They could even spell it Kelli or Kellie. I think it would be a nice tribute to Autumn's family. Also, didn't Princess Stephanie of Monaco give her daughter the middle name Kelly after Princess Grace?

Exactly, i was thinking in that case when i wrote that opinion.
Besides, Kelly is a lovely name.

Summer Philips sounds good. Sounds like the name of an actress. :lol:
It would be nice it they use Kelly as a middle name, considering that is the mother's surname.

Let's not forget the possibility of winter ... I actually worked with someone whose name is Winter. True story!

Winter Phillips
Summer Phillips
Spring Phillips.

:lol:

Both Peter and Zara have 3 names a piece:

Peter Mark Andrew
Zara Anne Elizabeth

So, I would be surprised if Peter & Autumn used more than 3 for their children. If it's a boy, I'd bet strongly on William as one of the middle names along with Prince William being the godfather (to either a boy or girl baby) as another poster already suggested. Though, if memory serves, neither Lady Louise Windsor nor Viscount Severn has any royal godparents.

I'd also be surprised if they used Elizabeth as a first name. It would be nice if William could name a future daughter that, but since he doesn't have any immediate prospects it could be first come first served. :whistling:

How about:

Caroline Elizabeth Anne Phillips
??????? Mark William Phillips

Though, if memory serves, neither Lady Louise Windsor nor Viscount Severn has any royal godparents.

Louise has Lord Ivar Mountbatten, Lady Sarah Chatto and Lady Alexandra Etherington.

James has no royal godparents.

Well if it was me, for a girl I'd go for something like Anna Margurite (i.e. with an "a" instead of an "e" at the end of Ann) in honour of Peter's mother and for a boy maybe Marcus William or Marcus Edward?

Well if it was me, for a girl I'd go for something like Anna Margurite (i.e. with an "a" instead of an "e" at the end of Ann) in honour of Peter's mother and for a boy maybe Marcus William or Marcus Edward?

Those are great suggestions! I'd love it if there were a form of Margaret in the name.

Lady Louise's 3 are not Royal either.

Lord Ivar is a descendant of Catherine The Great.
Lady Sarah Chatto is the daughter of Princess Margaret.
Lady Alexandra Etherington is the daughter of the Duke of Fife, and in line for the British Throne.

I'd call that royal.

My guess is they will pick a name that no one has ever heard of but that is pretty trendy with the upper class, something along the lines of Jasper or Clementine. They'll probably add an Anne or Elizabeth or Mark or Peter as a middle name for the remote possibility that the child might actually have to reign someday.

Lord Ivar is a descendant of Catherine The Great.
Lady Sarah Chatto is the daughter of Princess Margaret.
Lady Alexandra Etherington is the daughter of the Duke of Fife, and in line for the British Throne.

I'd call that royal.

As Anne herself described her own children as not royal 'they just have the Queen for a grandmother' I think it is clear that even amongst the royal family HRH is necessary to be royal. It is possible to be related to the royal family but not be royal yourself e.g. Peter and Zara Philips and the above named persons - related to but not actually royal.

The suggestion has been made rather strongly that there is a need to reduce the size of the royal family and the most often put forward idea for doing this is to remove the HRH from Beatrice and Eugenie which again shows that the royals and their advisers regard the HRH as the distinguishing mark of a royal and hence again the above persons don't qualify.

Well we were talking about royal godparents, nothing to do with limiting the size of the royal family.
And IMO those three people count as "royal" godparents as opposed to known royals such as me or you.

Fredeick Albert Peter George!

Anne Grace Louise Patricia

Alastair for a boy Josette I Like for a girl

lol I Like Stephen...its my own name how about Frederick Arthur Winston Henry Stephen

Francis Alastair Bernard Hugh
Alexandra Patricia Louise Elizabeth

Desiree or
Rupert

Edmund Horatio Patrick Winston

Edwin Arthur Frederick Ferdinand

Last edited by a moderator:
For a historical name somewhere in there I would like to see Victoria and Albert. Ok.. dreaming here.. came up with a few names.

Elyse Victoria Alice
Louis Albert James

But that's just going historical from the BRF side... I'm sure they're going to remember both families when it comes to naming their child ... or just go with totally unrelated names all the way around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom