Name suggestions for Autumn and Peter's baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the pair have no royal titles and two first names that aren't very royal.
I'm thinking it's highly unlikely they are going to pick a royal name as far back as Victoria's children.

Considering the pair have no royal titles and two first names that aren't very royal.
I'm thinking it's highly unlikely they are going to pick a royal name as far back as Victoria's children.

I don't think it's likely either, I am simply pointing out there are various possibilities which can all be speculated on :)

Just because the couple have no royal titles I wouldnt' think that would bear in mind if they happen to like the names of Victoria's children. Five of the names have been active in the current family for the last 20 years: Edward (an uncle to Peter), Alice (the name of a beloved Great Aunt), Beatrice (already used by the Yorks), Arthur (already used by the Chattos), Louise (already used by the Wessex's).

That leaves Alfred, Leopold, Helena and Victoria open if they like the name. With the exception of Alfred and Leopold, I think the last two are names that can be associated with the old and the young. As to their names not being royal.....maybe they are traditional and because their names are not "traditional" they might actually seek it.

Names and it's getting near the due date

Any news on this baby yet?

William would be a distinct possibility for a boy, since he's the future king. Personally, I hope it's Mark for a boy--after all Peter is named for HIS grandfather. Although Philip Phillips would be awful I hope they stick Philip in among the names as a 90th birthday gift. A girl--expect Anne in there somewhere. I hope they don't pick anything too "out there" but hope they keep their low key lifestyle by picking something that blends in well with others of the generation at large.

Any news on this baby yet?

William would be a distinct possibility for a boy, since he's the future king. Personally, I hope it's Mark for a boy--after all Peter is named for HIS grandfather. Although Philip Phillips would be awful I hope they stick Philip in among the names as a 90th birthday gift. A girl--expect Anne in there somewhere. I hope they don't pick anything too "out there" but hope they keep their low key lifestyle by picking something that blends in well with others of the generation at large.

I would assume that they would chose to honor Philip the way Anne did for Peter by making Andrew after Philip's dad a middle name.
I also think that Alice after Philip's mom would be a posibilty, and it sounds nice with Philips. Perhaps for a girl, Kelly would be the middle name? I see now that I'm not the only one thinking Kelly as a middle name, sorry for being redundant.

Last edited:
The baby isn't here yet, and I think they will choose an original name as a first one. Then add a sentimental name for a middle name.

Boy:
Anthony Christopher William

Girl:
Caroline Elizabeth Anne

There hasn't been a Jacquetta or Peregrine for a while.

Well since her name is Autumn, how about Winter-Grace:whistling:
I think they will pick something a little more traditional but I don't really expect a "royal" first name.

For a girl I like:
Emma Anne Kelly

for a boy I like:
Jack Phillip David

Has there ever?
I have only heard of Peregrine Took from Lord of the Rings.

Actually, the current Duke of Devonshire is Peregrine Cavendish.

I could have sworn that there was a Peregrine in the Bowles Lyon family, but that doesnt mean that Autumn and Peter will name their child Peregrine. But it is out there.

Due in December it was reported.

I think it will be a boy so for boy I think

Jonathan Marcus Peter Phillips

and if it is a girl

Charalotte Anne Kelly Phillips

Girl:
Patricia Elizabeth Christine

Boy:
Anthony William Kelly

I think Edward,Phillip,Richard or Isabella or other original name(maybe French) for a girl

having seen pictures of the UK recently, perhaps Peter and Autumn will name their baby... ah... Winter!:whistling:

having seen pictures of the UK recently, perhaps Peter and Autumn will name their baby... ah... Winter!:whistling:

Noelle Elizabeth Phillips sounds good too. :flowers:

Girl

Abigail Anne Elizabeth

Boy

Stephen Mark Peter

(middle names after family members & random first names!!)

I believe they'll have a boy :)
as for names..... I like Luke, Ethan, Oliver, Theodore, Alexander.
anyways, we won't have to wait much longer to find out

I'm coming in with a late prediction of Eve (or something similar like Evelyn, Eva/Ava). I also predict Elizabeth will not be the first name nor a middle name. ;)

I am thinking Kelly Anne or Kelly something.

I think the main name(or middle) will be either Victoria,Alexandra,Elizabeth,Amy,Caroline,Christina,Cindy ,Augustina,Lily,Scarlett,Violet,Emily or they add something like Sunday or Hope

Victoria Elizabeth
Alexandra Christine
Caroline Anne

I no joke had a dream that they named her Tree! Hope Not! I think something a little more normal.

It's going to be fun to see what they come up with for a name for this child. I hope it is incredibly creative. They wouldn't need to ask the Queen's permission so they can use their favorite names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom