Name suggestions for Autumn and Peter's baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they are going to "keep" Elizabeth for William and Catherine. I'm thinking that there is a good chance that Victoria makes a reappearance ... or Alice.

Here are some suggestions:

Victoria Anne Elizabeth
Alice Elizabeth Anne

I'd like them to honour deceased British Queens or Princesses: Alexandrina or Alexandra, Alice, Helena would be nice choices, IMO.

- Mary Zara Louise Josephine
- Victoria Eliza Alexandra Kitty
- Alice Anne Kelly Marie

Last edited:
I think Victoria is too much for Peter's daughter. I believe it's indeed being reserved for William's future daughter. I like Margaret too, but I don't think they'll name her Margaret. Elizabeth or Anne are indeed possible, but very very predictable as well.;)

How about Petra Anne Elizabeth Phillips? That name is not only for Peter, but also a nod to his Greek heritage through grandfather Philip.

NoorMeansLight said:
I think Victoria is too much for Peter's daughter. I believe it's indeed being reserved for William's future daughter. I like Margaret too, but I don't think they'll name her Margaret. Elizabeth or Anne are indeed possible, but very very predictable as well.;)

Yes plus I read Diane always wanted to name a girl Victoria so I think William and Kate will do so in memory or something-

Emeralds and Opals said:
Hopefully, we shall know the name perhaps by the 14th February 2011.

Someone on another thread said by law they have to register baby by 6 weeks, so is that Valentines Day? How sweet!

Charlotte Elizabeth Anne Philips

That has a beautiful cadence to it.

I agree it's unlikely to be a very traditonal name something a little more trendy.I also like the name Fiona maybe Fiona Anne Kelly .

Victoria probably is being reserved for William and Catheine.Victoria Diana would be such a pretty name of course I guess there would be another name or two in there as well.

Last edited:
Yes it's odd Victoria has not been use in a while.I always thought if Charles had a daughter that would be her first name.

Princess Eugenie's second name is Victoria. I would like to see Victoria as a first name again, though!

What about Eliana (Elizabeth + Anne)? Unconventional...yet it honours the grandmother and the great-grandmother! :flowers:

I don't think they are going to pay too much attention to the "Royalness" of the name, so no Elizabeths, Victorias etc. But could see them going with a classic, lovely name that wouldn't be shocking within the Royal family but is perhaps not usual within the Royal Family (nothing too out there like Chardonnay, Ferrari or random placenames etc like celebrities do these days ;) )

I predicted Eve (or something similar like Evelyn, Eva, Ava) earlier & sticking with that but also will add Grace, Amelia or one of the more trendy names around now like Florence or something like a flower name. I think Anne & Patricia (that's Autumn's mother's name isn't it?) could be middle names.

Princess Eugenie's second name is Victoria. I would like to see Victoria as a first name again, though!

What about Eliana (Elizabeth + Anne)? Unconventional...yet it honours the grandmother and the great-grandmother! :flowers:

Oh yeah Eugenie Victoria Helena -so pretty.:):flowers:

yes it would be nice as a first name although I agree it probably won't be used this time.

American name

I like American names, good 'ol southern style like Dakota, Montana, Savannah...

I was thinking today about names again& now I like:
Annabelle Elizabeth Kelly

I think that they will go for a more exotic name like Cocoa.

These are some suggestions:

-Cocoa Jade Stephanie Phillips
-Stephania Coconut Phillips
-Tamika Ellen Niamh Phillips
-Esmé Rosie Margaret.

None of these names are mine.

How about a name that can be used on boys AND girls like Bailey or Jamie (that's my name but I spell it Jaimie) or prehaps Declan? Just a thought. Probably won't happen though.

I would choose Alice, after Prince Phillip's mother.
It's traditional, yet something you don't hear every day.
Alice Victoria Margaret?

Wow tiaratop...it looks like you were right.

We of course, need official confirmation.

What made you think of Savannah?:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom