Name & Godparent Suggestions for Autumn & Peter's Second Baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daria_S said:
I like the name Kaylee that was suggested earlier. I think it'll go perfectly with the names that this particular family has; modern and unique (I haven't met anyone named 'Autumn' or 'Savannah'). Another name that could work is Ariana, or Ariadne (covers the unique factor, but sounds good for a child as well as a teen and adult). For a boy I would go with something like Aiden or Luke. They're unique but still modern.

Kaylee's not unique- you can currently find six of them in every Mississippi kindergarten. I hope they choose something with a bit more dignity. I like your other suggestions.

Autumn's mother's name is Kathleen and her father's name is Brian. Perhaps these names will appear.

Thena said:
Of course, the next line has a typo as it lists "Mrs.Zara Tindall." :bang:

She is officially Mrs Zara Tindall, there's nothing wrong with that. Just because she has asked to be known by what is her maiden name doesn't make it officially.

If the succession is changed so a female is eligible, I would think they would make titles through the female line a reality. It would seem funny to have a girl be a Crown Princess and her children not have royal titles.

I suspect if Anne and her children are moved up to be after Charles and his family (thus pushing down Andrew and Edward and their families), Anne's children (at the very least Peter) might have to be given HRH titles and even a peerage in order to ensure that they can't vote (they probably don't vote anyway), as well as recognizing their closeness to the Throne (and being CoS too).

That's assuming the change is retroactive....

Royal_Eagle said:
I suspect if Anne and her children are moved up to be after Charles and his family (thus pushing down Andrew and Edward and their families), Anne's children (at the very least Peter) might have to be given HRH titles and even a peerage in order to ensure that they can't vote (they probably don't vote anyway), as well as recognizing their closeness to the Throne (and being CoS too).

That's assuming the change is retroactive....

To give Peter and Zara titles a lot more than the act of succession will have to change, i believe because they inherited through the female line they wouldn't have got titles anyway. But the change won't be retroactive as it would put two extremely unprepared and unrecognisable people incredibly close to the throne. The change if I occurs at all will follow William and his children. Just like in Norway.

To give Peter and Zara titles a lot more than the act of succession will have to change, i believe because they inherited through the female line they wouldn't have got titles anyway. But the change won't be retroactive as it would put two extremely unprepared and unrecognisable people incredibly close to the throne. The change if I occurs at all will follow William and his children. Just like in Norway.

Actually I meant that either the Queen give Peter and Zara's father title (not likely though as they're divorced) or she give directly to Peter (and Zara?)--unless giving the Princess Royal's husband a peerage will let him pass down to them his titles, even though they're his step-children?

In any case, I doubt this kind of situation would happen anyway--like you said it'd probably take effect with William and Catharine's children.

Giving Tim a title will do nothing for Zara and Peter. HM could give Peter and Zara titles as she's the fount of honour, but after 30 odd years without one in peace and quiet, I can imagine a "hell no" situation.

Last edited:
I'll play too:

for a girl: Jubilee Elizabeth Phillips

Jubilee is such a fitting name for the baby (if she's a girl) since the baby will be a silver jubilee baby for Queen Elizabeth II! :))

Last edited:
Godparents:

Zara Phillips-Tindall
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
and a Kelly family member

Please note that SEVERAL off topic posts relating to voting in the House of Lords as well as we Zara married name have been deleted as off topic as they have nothing to do with the subject of this thread..............Name & Godparent Suggestions for Autumn and Peter's Second Baby.

Let's stay on topic.

I wasn't fond of the choice of Savannah, but if they have another girl I wouldn't be surprised if they make a similar choice: Sierra, Montana, Dakota, Carolina, Georgia.

Hmm....name suggestions.

Miss Savannah Phillips and her sibling:

Indigo Kelly Eliza
or
Jasmine Jubilee Zara
or
Michael Andrew Kelly
or
Patrick Mark David

Godparent potential:

Beatrice, Autumn's brother, Harry, and Peter's sister Stephanie.
(Assuming that Zara was a Godmother to Savannah.??)

One can be Godparent to more than one child at a time.

I do hope they do not stick this expected child with a "modern" name. Call me old fashioned, but I'm tired of all the made-up names and names of places for children. That goes for old names of places, too, like Florence, Paris, Vienna, etc.

One can be Godparent to more than one child at a time.

I do hope they do not stick this expected child with a "modern" name. Call me old fashioned, but I'm tired of all the made-up names and names of places for children. That goes for old names of places, too, like Florence, Paris, Vienna, etc.

Me too Kitty. Although, pretty sounding (some of them) they are very much out of place in a traditional family and especially the BRF.

Hmm....name suggestions.

Miss Savannah Phillips and her sibling:

Indigo Kelly Eliza
or
Jasmine Jubilee Zara
or
Michael Andrew Kelly
or
Patrick Mark David

Godparent potential:

Beatrice, Autumn's brother, Harry, and Peter's sister Stephanie.
(Assuming that Zara was a Godmother to Savannah.??)

I realise that a Godparent can be used twice but I'm guessing that they will spread this coveted task around.
The names I chose to match Savannah; it's the only information that I have indicating Autumn and Peter's preferences in names.

Extra Suggestions:

Katherine Skye Rosa - Kitty Phillips
or
Peregrine Ulrik Peter - Pupp Phillips or Falco Phillips.

I think it would be nice to have these couples as godparents:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge;
Zara Phillips and Mike Tindell;
Prince Edward and Sophie
I do believe they'll have a boy,an appropriate name could be:
Alexander,Phillip,Neil,Nigel

Lenora said:
I think it would be nice to have these couples as godparents:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge;
Zara Phillips and Mike Tindell;
Prince Edward and Sophie
I do believe they'll have a boy,an appropriate name could be:
Alexander,Phillip,Neil,Nigel

Phillip Phillips? As much as Peter may want to honor his grandfather.....I think it would be a bit redundant.
Ive always liked Alexander. But my guesses would be a bit more rogue ala Savannah...
Finn
Ian
Wyatt

Won't be long now

They haven't announced Savanah's godparents or if she had any middle names, but I'd have put money on William as Godfather. Maybe he was and the Queen or Philip stood in for him. For this baby I think if it's a boy they might be a little more traditional. After all Peter is named for his Grandfather, so perhaps Mark? Philip Phillips would be ridiculous! Another girl--who knows! With it being a Jubilee year I hope, if it's a girl, that Elizabeth is among her names.

Savannah has a name sake in the Mountbatten cousins--one of Countess Mountbatten's granddaughters is also named Savannah.

I have a feeling they probably went with the traditional two godparents. A royal tradition of having more, I doubt. I think they'd likely have gone with one godparent from either side. I am guessing Savannah had Zara and one of Autumn's brothers, likely Chris as he is her twin. If right, I assume they'll likely follow suit. I could see Autumn's other brother Kevin, and maybe Beatrice. Or two godfathers (possible as I have two godmothers) and have Will and Kevin. Or Will and a female relative of Autumn's.

I think they may follow suit like Anne. Less traditional for the first born, and now traditional with this one.

Girl:

Kathleen Elizabeth- if traditional
Christobel Jubilee- honor of Autumn's twin brother, and the queen's jubilee
Kelly Jubilee- for Autumn's family, become trendy to use a maiden name as first name
Claire Elizabeth- for Autumn's home town

Boy:
Mark Brian- traditional, for both grandfathers, like Peter is named for his
Patrick Mark- Patrick for Autumn's name Patricia and Mark
Giles Peter- after the Gilles Villeneu race park where they met (Montral Grand prix)

I don't see Montanna or some other American city name. Savannah is both a bar Autumn once worked, and has Anne in it as well. I don't see them using a second American city or state, IMO.

:previous: I love Claire Elizabeth - it seems to have a nice balance of modern and traditional.

I doubt Philip would be anywhere in the child's name, mainly because of their surname. Philip is in a few of the Queen's grandchildren's names, as is Elizabeth (all but Eugenie have Elizabeth), so perhaps Elizabeht will be in there. I doubt we'll ever know what their full name is, or who their godparent's are, as Peter and Autumn are a private pair.

I imagine Zara was one though, and perhaps other close relatives.

I doubt Philip would be anywhere in the child's name, mainly because of their surname. Philip is in a few of the Queen's grandchildren's names, as is Elizabeth (all but Eugenie have Elizabeth), so perhaps Elizabeht will be in there. I doubt we'll ever know what their full name is, or who their godparent's are, as Peter and Autumn are a private pair.

I imagine Zara was one though, and perhaps other close relatives.

Agree totally on Philip. And on Zara. I'd think likely Zara and Chris (or Kevin) likely were used for Savannah. We don't know Savannah's middle name (could see it having been Elizabeth), or her godparents, which makes the guesses harder.

Agree totally on Philip. And on Zara. I'd think likely Zara and Chris (or Kevin) likely were used for Savannah. We don't know Savannah's middle name (could see it having been Elizabeth), or her godparents, which makes the guesses harder.

All births are registered so if you want to know the middle names, then you can look it up.

cepe said:
All births are registered so if you want to know the middle names, then you can look it up.

How do we exactly look it up?

If it was so simple, someone would have looked it up and reported it by now. Savannah had enough press when she was born, and all the speculation for her name. Her first name was never even officially announced, a minister let it slip.

Is there no protection on data privacy on registration of births (as well as death and marriage)?

In Germany it would be impossible to get a birth certificate for a child, you are not closely related to. But in Germany you could get a disclosure out of the register of residents. It contains Name (all first names and the family name) and the address. This is revealed to everyone (who pays a fee of about 8 euro). But there isn't such a registry in the UK. So how to do it?http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=L3YAA&search=privacy&trestr=0x8001

Caroline Phillips would sound very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom