It's a Girl for Zara and Mike - Lena Elizabeth Tindall: June 18, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Congrats to the couple and their little family! :)

The palace statement refers to Zara as Mrs Michael Tindall.

A big girl too..over 9 lbs!

She's gone by her married name for some time...even professionally.

LaRae

Congratulations to the Tindalls on the new addition to the family!

Over 9 pounds! Now that's what I call a bouncing baby girl!

Talking about when this baby was going to arrive only early today and now, a little sister for Mia. Hooray! This is terrific news!

Hurrah !
Congrats to both families..

HMQ will be BEAMING at Ascot Today..

Congratulations to the happy parents!

How nice to have a little sister for Mia!
Wonder what they will name her?

Goodness gracious, 9lbs 3oz.

No wonder she looked like she was about to pop at the Sussex wedding. Congrats to the family! And big sis Mia!

Another granddaughter for Anne, Mark and Tim. Did think a grandson would come along for them. Perhaps next time.

Congatulations to the family on four!! and to their families!!

Congrats to the family! How lovely for them.

Wishin Zara a speedy recovery too. That is one BIG baby, ouch.

Yay! Congratulations to the Tindalls and Princess Anne. I'm sure Zara is thrilled to finally not be pregnant and Mia must be over the moon to have a little sister.

It's a good thing George has Louis, because otherwise he's surrounded by girls.

Wonderful news and what a big baby the new wee one is. Healthy and all set to take on the world. Mike will be the sole male in a household of females and I bet all three of them wrap themselves around his heart. :D

How wonderful, best news of the day ? congratulations to Mom and Dad and big sister Mia and the entire family!

Congrats to the family! Big, healthy girl!

Great news, wonder if this little girl will be as spunky as her big sister :)
On a personal note, my niece also had her 5 day over due baby yesterday - a boy @ 9 lbs. 3 oz., he's a little butterball w/ a mop of blonde hair!

Congrats to you and your family sndral and to the Tindalls! That's wonderful news and I'm sure they are glad the wait is over. Curious to learn of baby Tindalls name (where should we put are guesses?).

I guess the insinuation is she could be called Mrs Zara Tindall?

Anyway, congratulations to the family. Anne must be in her element - a new grand-daughter and Ascot!

She could, but formally hr correct title is Mrs Michael Tindall. Mrs Zara Tindall would strictly speaking indicate she was a divorcee. Glad to hear she hs had the baby,

My guess for the baby's names is: Lily Rose. The seem to prefer popular names: Lily is number 7 on the 2016 list (and would be a nice nod to great-grandmother Lilibeth) and if they are looking for another 1 syllable second name Rose might be a good contender.

Last edited:
Nice, it's a girl like I predicted. I guessed all the Queen's great-grandchildren sexes correctly with the exception of Charlotte.

I wonder if they'll go for a 'M' name to match Mike and Mia, maybe a "Mi" name if they really want to follow a pattern.

But the baby picked a good day to be born, it will be easy to remember born on the 18th day on the year '18.

Last edited:
The palace statement refers to Zara as Mrs Michael Tindall.

They always do. Just as a wife takes all of her husband's titles e.g. Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn and Baroness Carrickfergus so a wife whose husband doesn't have a title takes on his name - Mrs Michael Tindall. It is no different to Princess Michael of Kent.

To call her Mrs Zara Tindall would say she was the divorced wife of Mike not his wife in the same way as Diana went from HRH The Princess of Wales to Diana, Princess of Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom