Godparents for Autumn and Peter's Baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are either Beatrice or Eugenie godparents to any child out there yet? I could see one of them getting asked if they aren't ones already. Then again I've no idea how close or not close the Phillips are to the Yorks...

It hasn't been announced that they are godmothers.

Are either Beatrice or Eugenie godparents to any child out there yet? I could see one of them getting asked if they aren't ones already. Then again I've no idea how close or not close the Phillips are to the Yorks...

Well anything is possible.

Eugenie did give a reading at Peter and Autumn's wedding.

Prince William Catherine Middleton Zara and Mike The Queen and Prince Philip

I do not yet think about godparents for this baby girl. I only hope and worry about the child's name! For instance, I hope that the child is called something sensible like Patricia Anne and nothing like Zara or Columbus!!

and what about Savannah ? :cool:

I think prince William definately and Zara. How many Godparents should be? 4?

Is it possible she'll gave no godparents? Please excuse me if I am off base, I don't know much about religion...

Is it possible she'll gave no godparents? Please excuse me if I am off base, I don't know much about religion...

I think it is not possible to be christened without godparents. If the parents didn't ask anybody to be godparent, then the priest will choose anybody (e.g. from the elders/church counsel).

Zara & Twin brother of Autumn.
Definitely not William: he doesn't deserve such a distinction, after he disregarded the wedding of her parents and chose to go to a friend's wedding, causing unpleasantness to Peter and Kate (for the bridegroom was a brother of William's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Craig).

Definitely not William: he doesn't deserve such a distinction, after he disregarded the wedding of her parents and chose to go to a friend's wedding, causing unpleasantness to Peter and Kate (for the bridegroom was a brother of William's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Craig).

How do you know that it has caused unpleasantness?
William was invited to the other wedding, prior to Peters engagement, he would have been just as rude to reject going to the other wedding.
Kate was sent in Williams place, and from the articles I read surrounding the wedding, Autumn and Peter get on well with Kate.

How do you know that it has caused unpleasantness?
William was invited to the other wedding, prior to Peters engagement, he would have been just as rude to reject going to the other wedding.
Kate was sent in Williams place, and from the articles I read surrounding the wedding, Autumn and Peter get on well with Kate.

The ceremony in a family is more important than that at friends.
As far as I have read, William gained a big minus at British people by his decision.
And as for Kate: Would you feel pleased if your boyfriend went to a ceremony in a family of his ex-girlfriend? I wouldn't.Kate didn't say anything, but I feel that inside her all was boiling with envy.
I would have also feel unpleasant if my first cousin, which I have grown accustomed to, had chosen to go to his/her friend wedding,instead of mine one.
After it became known that the wedding of Peter & Autumn would take place that day, William could have called to his friend-groom-to-be and explain him everything; I am sure that this man would have understood the situation and wouldn't have felt offended.

As for Christening:
William already has one godchild,
Chris Kelly is a closer relative to the little one than William
The little one's family from her mother's side cannot be discriminated; Savannah is also "their" child, not only of the BRF.

The ceremony in a family is more important than that at friends.

That is up to one's individual opinion and not for anyone else to decide.

As far as I have read, William gained a big minus at British people by his decision.
And as for Kate: Would you feel pleased if your boyfriend went to a ceremony in a family of his ex-girlfriend? I wouldn't.Kate didn't say anything, but I feel that inside her all was boiling with envy.
I would have also feel unpleasant if my first cousin, which I have grown accustomed to, had chosen to go to his/her friend wedding,instead of mine one.

So because you wouldn't feel pleased if such a thing would occur, you are certain that Kate wasn't pleased either?

After it became known that the wedding of Peter & Autumn would take place that day, William could have called to his friend-groom-to-be and explain him everything; I am sure that this man would have understood the situation and wouldn't have felt offended.

You don't know that, that is all assumption.

As for Christening:
William already has one godchild,
Chris Kelly is a closer relative to the little one than William
The little one's family from her mother's side cannot be discriminated; Savannah is also "their" child, not only of the BRF.

So because William already has one godchild he has no right to have another?
And as far as I know Autumn's family has never been and never will be discriminated.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Let's stay on topic and cool the speculation about William's relationship with Peter and Autumn Phillips.

I am all for staying on topic but can I ask real quick, who is Williams godchild?

I think godparents will be Autumns brother and Zara- and if they need 4 maybe also Autumns best friend (who was her maid of honor?) and William (who I have heard is actually close to Phillip)

I do not care who the godparents are. With a name, though beautiful, like Savannah, and despite the parents' wedding reception having been at Frogmore Hourse, Baby Phillips is a member of the public and is not royalty and is nothing to do with me.

I am all for staying on topic but can I ask real quick, who is Williams godchild?

I think godparents will be Autumns brother and Zara- and if they need 4 maybe also Autumns best friend (who was her maid of honor?) and William (who I have heard is actually close to Phillip)

William's godchild (the one I know about anyway) is Prince Constantine of Greece, the son of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal.

William is the godfather of Constantine Alexios of Greece and Denmark, eldest son of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece and Denmark.

I think the chances are he could be a godfather to Savannah.

windsorgirl said:
William's godchild (the one I know about anyway) is Prince Constantine of Greece, the son of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal.

Thank you for the information, I did not know that :)

As for the Christening, I would like to see William as a godfather, Peter and William seem very close. I think there will be only one royal godparents, the rest family and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom