Engagement of Miss Zara Phillips to Mr Mike Tindall: December 21, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The UK is not the Scandinavian countries.
Chance of success of what?

what a wonderful news in such a special time of the year !!!
in less than 2 months they annonce 2 weddings ! it look a like we are going to be very busy in the newt year by watching the events !!!!
they didn't realise any pictures or press conference like prince william and kate ????

they didn't realise any pictures or press conference like prince william and kate ????

Nope, they may possible release a few pictures. But I don't think Peter and Autumn did.

Success of a long term marriage and a happy life...

And if you marry a commoner you have more chance of a long term marriage?
There have been plenty of royal to non-commoner marraiges that have worked out perfectly. There have also been royal to commoner marraiges that have worked out.
They may marry for love, but the royals are loosing their spark.

This is not the announcement from the Princess Royal I was expecting to see at the Main Page this morning...LOL!!

What wonderful lovely news. Congratulations to them both!!

Congrats to the happy couple!

Congratulations to both of them!!! And they probably waited as royal protocol dictates William announces first.

This is not the announcement from the Princess Royal I was expecting to see at the Main Page this morning...LOL!!

What wonderful lovely news. Congratulations to them both!!
Sorry I let you down, :lol:.

First of all, congratulations to Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall, I am not at all familiar with them and don't know them at all - but it's a special announcement. Now,

And if you marry a commoner you have more chance of a long term marriage?
There have been plenty of royal to non-commoner marraiges that have worked out perfectly. There have also been royal to commoner marraiges that have worked out.
They may marry for love, but the royals are loosing their spark.

According to me, the poster made what she meant pretty clear in her first post: she thinks that a marriage has a much better chance of being succesful when you marry for love instead of letting your spouse's peerage have the upper hand.

Your post comes across to me as if you think she's talking nonsense. Just my opinion, of course.

Why do you think that the royals are losing their spark?

Last edited:
Aw. Lovely news. They come across as such a warm, fun, well-suited couple. I'm sure they'll have many years of happiness together. :flowers:

Fabulous news, congratulations to Zara and Mike.
Believe they have been together for a long time (not sure how long) so
this looks good for them for the future.
May they have a long and happy life together.

Wonderful news! Given Z's fashion sense wonder what the dress will look like!

Beautiful pictures, and I like the ring.

Congratulations to them!
It's so weird how when one couple gets engaged in the family there's a chain reaction of engagements. I think it would be nice for everyone to be engaged at separate times though not so closely together.

Love the ring and they both look so very happy. Congratulations once again to them!!

Wonderful so happy congrats to them yay another royal wedding to look forward to!

The ring is lovely.

Agreed. Glad it is something new. Wonder if she had any input in the selection of the ring. It also looks sturdy enough for her to wear while riding her horses if she chose to do so.

I believe they also posed for photographers outside their house rather than at a palace. The engagements pictures looked very fitting for their personalities. ( low-key and sporty)

I am personally more excited to see what she will wear to her wedding than Kate just because her fashion choice are far more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom