Engagement of Miss Zara Phillips to Mr Mike Tindall: December 21, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey! Congratulations Zara and Mike-an inspirational couple! I'm guessing a low key wedding at Windsor late next summer???

The next should be lady Gabriella Windsor
I haven't heard that she is dating someone, but I don't follow her that much.
It's already 3 Jess, that is, if we count the birth with the engagements. :flowers:

1. Engagement of William & Kate.
2. Engagement of Zara & Mike.
3. Birth of the first child of Peter & Autumn.
I'm fine as long as the no. 3 won't be a royal in engagement in Sweden:eek:!
Yey! Congratulations Zara and Mike-an inspirational couple! I'm guessing a low key wedding at Windsor late next summer???
I imagine the wedding would have the same scale as her brother's wedding to Autumn Kelly. I know I will be content as long as a see some nice pictures of gorgeous bride with one of her mother's tiaras!

Very exciting and happy news!! I was definitely not expecting this announcement when I logged on to see if anything interesting had happened before I head out for a day full of errands. Kind of makes me not want to go out now!

Delightful and I didn't expect it !
Does anyone know where I can send a congratulation card ?
Such a likeable pair !

Wow... two royal engagments in a months time.... they are a busy busy family lol. Congrats to the happy couple!

And they say all good things come in threes... so who's next? :whistling: Oh wait... this IS the third if we count Peter and Autumn.

Congrats to Zara and Mike! I can really imagine the smiles on the faces of HM and the DoE as they watch their grandchildren make such happy matches. Its going to be so nice watching a new generation of young married royals... with children.

And they say all good things come in threes... so who's next? :whistling: Oh wait... this IS the third if we count Peter and Autumn.

Congrats to Zara and Mike! I can really imagine the smiles on the faces of HM and the DoE as they watch their grandchildren make such happy matches. Its going to be so nice watching a new generation of young married royals... with children.
Let's hope that all of them will have children

Wow 3 royal engagements including Prince Alberts and Autumn Phillips pregnant as well as Princess Mary pregnant with twins. I love win great happy times are happening in the royal word.

Cheers to Zara & Mike!

Well, I'm very pleased for them both. I like Zara very much - she's a nice, funny, down to earth girl. I'm sure I'm not teh first to wonder where and when they will get married - either St George's Chapel Windsor - or may be their local church in Gloucester!

Any announcement of the date? Also, is there info on the ring?

Last edited:
Congrats to the happy couple. Wishing Zara and Mike lots of happiness.

Any announcement of the date? Also, is there info on the ring?
They say that Mike only popped the question yesterday. That means they will need some planning before being able to give an exact date. But they might soon tell us for which season/month they are looking.
I too am curious about the ring. We will need a Zara Philips jewellery thread soon:flowers:!

Congratulations to Zara! She must be so happy! I wish them the best! :wub:

Wonderful news! Congratulations to Zara and Mike! :fireworks:

I haven't heard that she is dating someone, but I don't follow her that much.

No, Ella is not dating someone, at least not that we or the press are aware of (which means that she could be dating someone secretly :D).

I'm not expecting a press conference from Zara and Mike, but it would be great if there would be one or any other kind of statement. And of course I'm curious to see the ring. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to Zara and Mike!! I was very happy to see this announcement!

As they say, things come in three's - so who is going to be next? ;)

What wonderful news for Zara, Mike and their families :)
Star Magazine is reporting that Beatrice is engaged too!

What wonderful news for Zara, Mike and their families:britflag::fireworks::goodluck:

A statement from Clarence House about the engagement of Zara Phillips to Mike Tindall: “Their Royal Highnesses - The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William and Prince Harry - are delighted with the news and look forward to conveying their best wishes to the couple.”

Thanks to the BRF Facebook page.

Congratulations to Zara and Mike! I hope he makes an appearance at Sandringham. Hasn't he been seen at a Church service with the family before? Wonderful news!

Wow... two royal engagments in a months time.... they are a busy busy family lol. Congrats to the happy couple!
Yes, wow...reminds me a little of Sweden?! (Hopefully in this case, both marriages will happen!)

This also lends credence to the theory that Zara and Mike were waiting for William to pop the question before they got engaged (and who knows, maybe they were getting just as impatient as us)!

Why would Zara and Mike need to wait to announce an engagement?

Congratulations to the Zara and Mike !!!
another royal event to watch...

It's nice to see this generation of Royals picking thier mates for love instead of pedigree...much better chances of success IMHO........The next generation of Monarchy should be interesting to watch!!!..It's worked well in the Scandinavian countries, so I don't know why there is so much pessimism in the UK.?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom