Daughter for Peter and Autumn: Savannah Phillips - December 30, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossop7

Aristocracy
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
It's a girl! :)

According to Royal Reporter (http://twitter.com/RoyalReporter) -

The Queen has her first great grandchild - a girl born to Autumn Phillips yesterday, Buckingham Palace said today.

Congrats to the whole family, happy news! :)

And another tweet from same guy:

The Queen's grandson Peter Phillips was at the birth of his so far unnamed daughter, (8lbs 80z) born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.

Great news!! Congrtulations to Peter,Autumn and the whole family!! : )

Congratulations to the happy couple and to those who have thought of a girl to be born.Now they have to choose a name,I think it will be an original one,as "Autumn" is not usual one

Wonderful news. Congratulations to the family.

im very happy for the couple and the queen !!such a great news to mark the End of the year :)
congratulations to the british royal family .

Mrs Peter Phillips has given birth to a baby girl, 30 December 2010

Mrs Peter Phillips was yesterday safely delivered of a baby girl at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. The weight of the baby was 8lbs 8oz. Mr Peter Phillips was present at the birth.
The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Princess Royal, Captain Mark Phillips and Autumn’s family have been informed and are delighted with the news. The baby’s name will be confirmed in due course.
This baby is the first child for Peter and Autumn, the first grandchild for The Princess Royal and the first great-grandchild for The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh, and is twelfth in line to the Throne.

A girl! Fantastic news! First great-grandchild for the Queen, that's nice, but
it also is the first grandchild for Princess Anne, that is even more exciting! :)

Congratulations to the parents and the whole family!

Congrats to Autumn and Peter on the birth of their daughter. Such wonderful news for both families. Looking forward to hearing what they have named her ....in due time of course:flowers:

Congrats to Autumn and Peter and the whole family. Can't wait to hear what they name her.... in due time of course:whistling:

My congratulations!

Congratulations to Peter and Autumn and their new baby girl!!

Congratulations to Peter and Autumn! How nice it is with a girl! I am so excited to get to know the name.

Congratulations to Autumn and Peter :flowers:

And I´m happy for the Princess Royal. A new Son in law and a grandchild :D

Congratulations to Autumn and Peter and the whole family :flowers:
All the best to little baby girl :baby:

Now I do think who will be the next to give birth to Queen's grandchild,Kate or Zara,who are due to marry in the new coming year.I do think Kate,but who knows?

Congrats to all of them:flowers:

I had a feeling it would be a girl,can't wait for the name

Congrats to the whole royal family! A new baby is always exciting especially when it is a great grandchild! :fireworks:

Super! Super! Super! I'm so happy for them. What a wonderful way to begin the new year! :britflag: :canflag:

Finally. I'm so happy for them. It is a beautiful late Christmas present. I¨m curious what name they'll chose..

Congratulations to the Queen & the new parents... any news about the baby`s name?

Great news! Congratulations to the couple's families! It's always nice to hear about a new baby born! :flowers:

Great news! Congratulations to the whole family. Can't wait to hear the name :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom