Captain Mark Phillips and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which church will be the location of Stephanie and William's wedding?

Congrats, I remember not too long ago when she was this tiny kid.

Her future-husband reminds me a bit of Eli Manning.

:)That is the same thing I though, he looks like a young Eli Manning. Cute looking couple. congratulations to them.

Is Stephanie close to Felicity?

None of Mark's UK family have ever met Felicity, including Mark himself.

He provided financial support for her, when it was proven in court, that he was the biological father but that is where the relationship ended. Marks' relationship with Felicity's mother was only for one or two days remember.

I remember when Zara and Mike went to NZ for the Rugby World Cup not long after they married and people asked Felicity if she would be meeting with Zara and she said 'no'.

So nice to see that happy event and such beautifully dressed people (especially the children)

Who is the gentleman with Autumn in the last picture of the Daily Mail? Thanks.

How lovely that the whole blended family attended together. The grandchildren of Princess Anne and Mark Phillips are so lucky to grow up amongst so many adults who love them and can be mature around each other.

I feel Mrs Michael Tindall has forgotten the bottom half of her ensemble.

How lovely that the whole blended family attended together. The grandchildren of Princess Anne and Mark Phillips are so lucky to grow up amongst so many adults who love them and can be mature around each other.

I think really it had always been Anne. No fussing, no dramatics, she just encircled ex partners, new partners, the lot, into the circle and there was no more to do about it. Autumn and Peter are just following the example.

It's really, really wonderful that Anne and Mark have managed to create such a happily blended family. It's really so much healthier for everyone involved and that clearly shows in the relationships we've been able to witness between half siblings, ex-partners, ex-partners and new partners, etc.

Shame Felicity never got to benefit from that all-inclusive blended family. When even Prince Albert of Monaco is a better father to his illegitimate children than Mark, it prevents me from giving any credit to Mark for such a “happily blended family”. But kudos to Anne, Tim and Stephanie’s mother.

Shame Felicity never got to benefit from that all-inclusive blended family. When even Prince Albert of Monaco is a better father to his illegitimate children than Mark, it prevents me from giving any credit to Mark for such a “happily blended family”. But kudos to Anne, Tim and Stephanie’s mother.

It would be more difficult - AFAIK, she lives in New Zealand.

It would be more difficult - AFAIK, she lives in New Zealand.

She does but even when for example Zara visits the region, it seems they have not met each other (at least, it is not publicly known they did). In addition, Felicity's husband is British and plays polo, including in Britain, so it would not be that difficult to meet up once in a while if both parties truly wanted to.

The situation with Felicity is of course a different one than Stephanie's. One was born from a one-night stand while Mark was married to Anne and the other was born in his second marriage after what seems like an amicable divorce.

It's really, really wonderful that Anne and Mark have managed to create such a happily blended family. It's really so much healthier for everyone involved and that clearly shows in the relationships we've been able to witness between half siblings, ex-partners, ex-partners and new partners, etc.

That has little to do with Mark. He has basically just been dragged along in what seems to be the amazing choices of Anne and her lot. Mark has never struck me as anyone who has much eyes for anything but horses.

It’s always been evident to me that it’s the women, all of them, who do the heavy lifting there.

This new girlfriend is thought to be about his children's age...

Back
Top Bottom