Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 6: Jan 2014 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Except that George (and perhaps Charlotte) probably won't be a full-time royal until his/her thirties if their father's example is followed. Plus there won't be several royal siblings to pick up the slack when William is King. He has just the one sibling, Harry. I can't see Harry able to take a back seat for another thirty years or so, quite frankly.

:previous: I don't know that I would call Anne, Princess Royal, a minor or lesser royal and I certainly think that The Falkland Islands deserve to be known for what they stand for and the Islanders known for who they are. Enough blood was shed to keep them British so what cost a visit from Princess Anne and Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence, Prince Andrew and the Duke of Kent?

PA getting the glamarous jobs again? I do have so much respect for the woman but please Princess Anne consider a new hair do, please.

I don't think there's a chance in hell she would change her hair she follows her mother as apart from her hair colour the Queen has had the same style for decades

HER love of horses is well-known so it was only appropriate that a Swansea-based project that helps urban owners care for the animals was one of the venues for Princess Anne's visit to the city.

The princess royal was given a full tour of the Community Horse and Pony Scheme (CHAPS) by staff, who described the royal's visit as "an absolute honour".

Gowerton-based CHAPS, which is run by housing association Gwalia, animal welfare, encourages urban horse owners and provides equine and rural skills training for people with a wide range of needs.
Read more: Swansea-based horse project staff are visited by Princess Anne | South Wales Evening Post

Princess Anne was in Belgium today, February 23.

As Colonel of The Blues and Royals (Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons) she attended a Laying Up of the Standards Ceremony at St. George's Memorial Church in Ypres.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

Princess Anne was in Belgium today, February 23.

As Colonel of The Blues and Royals (Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons) she attended a Laying Up of the Standards Ceremony at St. George's Memorial Church in Ypres.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

I wonder if she also attended The Last Post Ceremony. She was in Ypres after all, so...

Just wondering. Sigh...I would so love to do that someday, but now w/added reason, as I found out last month we have a Cousin who is one of the many Canadian Missing that are honoured on the walls of the Memorial. Hopefully one of these days...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yesterday, March 11, Princess Anne presented the trophy for The Grand Military Gold Cup at Sandown Park:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I'm choosing to be very pleased by that horse pin on the Downton Abbey hat. ;)

Princess Anne and Vice Admiral Tim Laurence are in Ireland for the Ireland vs Scotland game at the Aviva Stadium.

Saw Princess Anne when i was in dublin at the rugby - i had seats just on front of the presidential box where Anne and Tim and the Irish President were themselves sitting. She is such a constant and loyal supporter of Scottish rugby and its nice to see her at away matches as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom