Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 6: Jan 2014 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way of finding out if the May 1st investiture was always on Princess Anne's diary?

Thanks

Love Anne's response to the tricky steps - "oh come on, let's give it a go"!!

The CC has finally updated their website with a lovely picture of Princess Anne.

The CC has finally updated their website with a lovely picture of Princess Anne.
Thanks for letting us know! I would love to be a fly on the wall behind whomever enters the engagements and avatar pictures on Royal.gov.

Yesterday, July 16, Princess Anne was in Lincolnshire to view the ongoing restoration work at St. Botolph's Church, Boston, to open the Gelder Group Pre-Apprentice Academy, Lincoln, and to visit the Carers' Support Centre upon the occasion of its 25th Anniversary, Brigg.

** Pic ** lincolnshireecho.co.uk: Princess Anne visits Boston Stump **

** scunthorpetelegraph.co.uk: Princess Anne visits the Carers' Support Centre, Brigg **

** eastmidlandsnews.org.uk: VIDEO: Princess Anne Examines Church's Bold £2 Million Plans **

Aargh - he knows people and he is successful. Just like everyone else who has connections - he uses them. As long as he is not trading influence, he's just like every other working stiff today.

They only write two kinds of financial stories about the family at the DM. In either kind they imply wrongdoing:

1. They are leaches on the system and going broke
  2. They are leaches on the system and making big bucks
Except that the bias peeves me, I need to figure out a way to be bored by the repetition of theme.

I hope they sail HM and the DOE up to Scotland this summer! Best revenge ever.

:previous: Terrific idea!

On July 24 Princess Anne visited the Isle of Skye, Scotland, to unveil a Skye Terrier statue at Armadale Castle, Sleat, to visit Skyekyns Limited for their 30th anniversary and to visit the Royal Exhibition at Dunvegan Castle.
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** blog.skyeskyns.co.uk: HRH The Princess Royal Visits Skyeskyns and Waternish **

It must have been very warm on the Isle. Lovely seeing her and that terrier statue! And, Iceflower, I have not thanked you lately for the huge and wonnderful job you do posting all there photos. Folks, please - a round of applause for Iceflower. (clappy hands)

Wow, where did the last year go? In just a few hours (just over 1 hour in the UK) Anne will be celebrating ANOTHER birthday!

During a three-day visit to Scotland Princess Anne yesterday, September 3, visited the Police Scotland Training College in Tulliallan to mark the 10th anniversary of the unveiling of the Scottish Police Memorial, to remember police staff who have died in the line of duty.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Anne opens facility for the disabled

The Princess Royal paid a visit to Aberdeenshire yesterday, where she officially opened a new cabin at Strathbogie for the Riding for the Disabled Association.
The Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA) is a UK based charity which works to improve the lives of people living with disabilities through education and fun. They do this through hippotherapy, where therapy is provided by letting the people with disabilities ride horses and ponies, a task which also gives them enjoyment and a sense of achievement. Members additionally work with a local physiotherapist, Dr Cooper, who provides them with therapy before they begin their riding. An eager horsewoman herself, Princess Anne is the President of RDA, and was an ideal choice for the opening
Princess Anne opens facility for the disabled

Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal to Undertake a Royal Tour of Canada in November 2014

OTTAWA—His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, is pleased to announce that a Royal Tour of Canada will take place in the upcoming months. News Release

Princess Anne is always cool no matter what she does :-D

I've always thought Princess Anne was cool. She can be a little rough around the edges but she's cool. I really like her work ethic and willing to take on more roles that she think is best to do.

Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal to Undertake a Royal Tour of Canada in November 2014

OTTAWA—His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, is pleased to announce that a Royal Tour of Canada will take place in the upcoming months. News Release

Canad has really gotten a huge number of royal visits in the last few years, 2 with C and C, 1 with W and K, 1 with E and S, and now Anne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom