Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 6: Jan 2014 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here is a practical question. Ardfern is not on the beaten path. I understand sailing the Hebrides, but why make home base for the boat so very remote? I also get it that Anne likes her privacy. But Ardfern must have some attraction? Friends? Anyone know the connection?

Isn't Anne on a quest to see all the lighthouses of Scotland? So basing the boat in Scotland will make more sense than in the south like in Portsmouth

Yesterday, March 7, Princess Anne visited the Castle to Cathedral to Cashmere Heritage Project in Elgin, Moray:

** rex gallery ** Information about the project: elginheritage.uk **

Yesterday, March 10, Princess Anne attended the Grand Military Race Meeting at Sandown Park Racecourse:

** rex gallery **

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice little crowds and the charity shop history is adorable.

The story about the new Parish Hall was interesting, too. I had never thought of the social impact of an outbreak of Hoof and Mouth - but there it is. The things I learn on the Forums are amazing.

Princess Anne visited an Arts and Crafts Exhibition at the Royal Scots Club in Edinburgh this week to mark the Centenary of the Scottish Women's Rural Institutes:

** fb gallery **

Princess Anne launched the Medical Women's Federation Centenary celebration opening and attended a reception at the Royal Society of Medicine in London on May 11:

** Pic ** source **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom