Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 6: Jan 2014 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

It's indeed a very interesting one! :)

Yesterday, October 24, Princess Anne was in Cheshire: She opened the Youth Federation's Alternative Provision Free School in Macclesfield, a new confectionary line at Wright's Foods in Crewe and a new production line at Bentley Motors.

** macclesfield-express.co.uk: Princess Anne's royal visit to Macclesfield **

** stokesentinel.co.uk: VIDEO: Wrights celebrates 90th birthday and £6m investment with visit from Princess Anne **

** conceptcarz.com: HRH THE PRINCESS ROYAL OPENS NEW BENTLEY MOTORS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE **

Princess Anne looks stunning in her beautiful emerald green ensemble! Thank you for posting these pictures!

:previous: I wonder if Anne found the "Pretty Barn Close" street name as amusing as I do? Do you think she enjoys a good pun? I'm betting not, but I have found an appreciation for puns to be mostly unpredictable. :lol:

On January 11 Princess Anne attended a reception for the Conference of Speakers and Presiding Officers of the Commonwealth Standing Committee at Speaker's House, House of Commons, in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Great to see Anne attending the event after being there for original :)

Love the photo of the boy with the flowers. He was positively beaming. So cute :flowers:

I must admit I was misled by the title of the article at first and I just thought : "What is going on with Anne and her older brother? Have I miss something?"XD

Lovely pics, indeed.

I really do believe this is an underrated royal. Is it me is information on here Jewellry always very scant?

Princess Anne and husband Tim attended the South African Armed Forces Day and the centenary commemorations of the death of 600 South Africans who drowned off the Isle of Wight at the Hollybrook Memorial in Southampton yesterday, February 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** rex gallery ** bbc article **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom