Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 6: Jan 2014 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Britain's Princess Anne (L) meets with Philippine President Benigno Aquino (R) during a courtesy visit at the Malacanang presidential palace in Manila on March 17, 2015.

gettyimages.co.uk gallery

Some information on the 3 day visit can be found here and more information from the British embassy in Manila's website

Last edited:
Here is praise for Princess Anne and her dedication to charity. It was buried in an article of Harry.

There is also the example of Anne, the Princess Royal, who, without fuss and with the minimum of publicity, continues to work indefatigably to support her parents and the monarchy.

I was personally involved in a royal visit last year which Princess Anne accepted with alacrity after her nephew, Prince William, had turned it down. She made no comment on William's decision but said immediately that she would be delighted to do it.
No wife. No job. Still living on royal handouts. MICHAEL THORNTON, a huge admirer, explains why the LAST thing Harry needs is ANOTHER gap year | Daily Mail Online
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

I guess not even rain or bad weather can tarnish her enthusiasm ;.D

Princess Anne and husband Tim attended the early morning ANZAC Day Dawn Service to start at Wellington Arch on April 25, 2015.Today marks the 100th anniversary since the ANZAC landings at Gallipoli.

** gettyimages gallery **

Yesterday, May 21, Princess Anne visited the Devon County Show near Exeter:

** westernmorningnews.co.uk: Warm Westcountry welcome for Princess Anne at Devon County Show **

** exeterexpressandecho.co.uk: Pictured: Princess Anne visits 2015 Devon County Show at Westpoint near Exeter **

And she attended the centenary celebrations of the Lycée Francais Charles de Gaulle School in London:

** lepetitjournal.com: LYCEE FRANÇAIS – Retour sur la cérémonie officielle du centenaire ** translation **

:previous::previous: Thank you again Iceflower for showing us these great pics! :flowers:

The photos of the Kelpies opening were spectacular. Anne was a great fit for this event and I loved getting to see her with the "models." I know not everyone thinks the Kelpies were a great idea, but I do admire a society that celebrates the horse, history of the area in this way. Bravo.

Last edited:

Princess Anne as Colonel-in-Chief of the King's Royal Hussars attended the 300th anniversary parade and open day at Tattoo Polo Club, Tedworth Park, Tidworth, Wiltshire today, July 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 11h11 hours ago
The Princess Royal will make a trip to the United States at the end of October. Details regarding the reason for the visit are forthcoming.

I was able to see some of the pics on Twitter and there is no doubt all three are Granny's Girls. :D. The one of Mia hanging on to Anne's leg for dear life is my personal favourite of what I've seen so far. :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I believe Princess Anne does not get the credit and recognition she deserves. The photograph of her grandchild clinging to her leg, says it all really. I believe Princess Anne is an affectionate and loving person to those whom she is close to. She is no ones fool and refuses to engage in photo opportunities. I know she is very highly regarded, as is her daughter, in Equestrian circles. Zara Phillips works hard, is very polite to all and loves horses in my limited experience of her. She also supports a Horse welfare charity. So much respect for both mother and daughter from my corner.

She reminds me more of the DoE as she gets older.

LaRae

I think she and her father have always had alot in common.

So lovely to see Anne and her grand daughters, the pictures show she's not 'uncaring' or 'unloving' as she was once cast as being simply because she refused to use poor/ill children for photo opportunities.

Princess Anne dotes on granddaughter Mia Tindall at horse trials | Daily Mail Online

Day 1 Princess Anne is in green
Day 2 Princess Anne is burgundy

If on day one, Anne is in green pullover and Savannah is in green checked dress and Isla has on a powder blue pullover how is it that when Savannah and Isla are pictured with their parents they have on different clothes and shoes?

Is the DM misleading us by publishing old photographs and passing it as current?:lol:

Great pictures of Princess Anne and her adorable granddaughters.

Princess Anne has always been loving, caring and sweet. Just look at pictures of her with her siblings.

She fell out of favor with the media because she rightly got upset when the photographers tried to photograph her while on her horse.

She said the flashes frightened the horse.

The media used it own spin to trash a nice, sweet person and the nasty comments stuck.

On youtube there is a interview Anne made in the early 80s where she talks about her 'reputation'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom