Daughter for Peter and Autumn: Savannah Phillips - December 30, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when they'll announce the baby's name? I hope soon! I'm getting impatient! lol

I wonder when they'll announce the baby's name? I hope soon! I'm getting impatient! lol

The baby will have to be registered within 6 weeks by law so we should hear the name sometime in that timeframe.

Oh, so that's how it works. Thanks Iluvbertie. :)

I remember that time frame now it took Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson forever to name Princess Beatrice.

I remember that time frame now it took Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson forever to name Princess Beatrice.

However long it takes, we'll know their baby's name sooner than we would if the baby were born a Danish Princess. :lol:

lol yeah no kidding! I'd imagine we still have about 4 months to wait on that. But I'll be really surprised if the names Patricia and Anne aren't among baby Phillips' names.

That's true it will be a much longer wait for the Danish royal babies and with twins I have a feeling it will seem even worse,trying to guess two sets of names:ohmy:

Congratulations to the new parents, grandparents and great-grandparents!

I've been eagerly watching for baby news, but this morning I neglected to check because I was not well. Of course it happened when I wasn't paying attention. ;)

I've been reading about Princess Alice, the Duke of Edinburgh's mother, and how she used to tell Anne stories of her time in Queen Victoria's court. Maybe it's time for another Alice in the family?

DM is at it already....not going to post the article here cause I don't want to spoil the mood but typical of them...

CTV did a small new story on it..they went to her dad but his answer was "my daughter made me swear I wouldn't speak to the press.." The announcers began laughing saying "She's trained him well"

DM is at it already....not going to post the article here cause I don't want to spoil the mood but typical of them...

CTV did a small new story on it..they went to her dad but his answer was "my daughter made me swear I wouldn't speak to the press.." The announcers began laughing saying "She's trained him well"

Queen's first great grandchild as Peter Phillips' wife Autumn Kelly has baby girl | Mail Online

Is this the article you were referring to?

If they do it is because the magazines believe people will buy the magazine as a result. Simple economics really.

I don't understand why the senior members of the Royal Family were so upset over Peter and Autumn sharing their wedding photos. Was it against royal protocol or something, since Peter doesn't have a title?

I have some more guesses for baby Phillips' name:

Christina Anne Elizabeth
Brianna Elizabeth Alice
Petra Josephine Louise
Patricia Mary Elizabeth
Antonia Sophia Mary
Alice Sophia Christine

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures - especially the four generations togethor. I'm in favor of some name combination of Elizabeth, Alice and Anne.

I don't understand why the senior members of the Royal Family were so upset over Peter and Autumn sharing their wedding photos.
The royals don't 'sell' their events like that. They believe that the private photos that are released should be available to everyone and not exclusive.

I was watching the news here in Australia this morning and they were commenting on the fact that Mary makes sure that photos of Christian and Isabella were available to everyone.

Peter definitely went against royal protocol in selling exclusive access to his wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why the senior members of the Royal Family were so upset over Peter and Autumn sharing their wedding photos.
"sharing" is a polite euphemism for selling. Hello! paid them about £500,000 for the exclusive rights to the wedding.
I doubt that such a deal will be repeated within the Royal Family any time soon.

Queen's first great grandchild as Peter Phillips' wife Autumn Kelly has baby girl | Mail Online

Is this the article you were referring to?

If they do it is because the magazines believe people will buy the magazine as a result. Simple economics really.
Ya that's the one but I was too happy for the couple to post that and spoil the happy mood. But ya basically though I'm sure we'll prob get something when the couple leave the hospital I doubt they'll have to go down that route again.

CONGRATULATIONS! :fireworks:

I was hoping that it would be a girl!

Ya that's the one but I was too happy for the couple to post that and spoil the happy mood. But ya basically though I'm sure we'll prob get something when the couple leave the hospital I doubt they'll have to go down that route again.

I notice that when a link is pasted it comes up with the headline about the birth but on the DM page it is about selling the rights to the baby photos. What has happened is that the headline has changed a bit during the day but the main focus of the article hasn't changed.

Congratulations to Peter and Autumn, and their families!!

Maybe this time next year, the Queen will have another great-grandchild on its way (hopefully from William and Kate). :D

Congratulations to Peter and Autumn!!! :flowers: Great news, a whole new family - may they be blessed with more children!!! :)

Congratulations:flowers: I hope the litle one will get the Elizabeth name:)

Congratulations to Peter, Autumn, and their families! I'm sure that she is a beautiful little girl.

Iluvbertie said:
The royals don't 'sell' their events like that. They believe that the private photos that are released should be available to everyone and not exclusive.

I was watching the news here in Australia this morning and they were commenting on the fact that Mary makes sure that photos of Christian and Isabella were available to everyone.

Peter definitely went against royal protocol in selling exclusive access to his wedding.

A bit OT but i heard the royals weren't so much upset with the 'sharing' as that they didn't realize the personal inside photos would be printed.... Especially that the Queen and Prince William was upset because of shots of Kate-

Anyways back to baby girl Phillips- I like Allison Kelly Anne :)

Does anyone know if the newest member of the Phillips family received a gun salute? Do they still do this in the UK when a member of the Royal Family is born? I haven't been able to find out. Just curious.:unsure: Can't wait to see the pics of the new baby girl.

Does anyone know if the newest member of the Phillips family received a gun salute? Do they still do this in the UK when a member of the Royal Family is born? I haven't been able to find out. Just curious.:unsure: Can't wait to see the pics of the new baby girl.

I don't know for sure but I suspect they do still do the gun salutes but I wouldn't have thought they would for Peter's baby (due to his not having a Royal title & the baby itself also not having a Royal title etc). I reckon they probably will only do salutes now when/if William has kids as they would be the next line of succession & all that.

I don't know for sure but I suspect they do still do the gun salutes but I wouldn't have thought they would for Peter's baby (due to his not having a Royal title & the baby itself also not having a Royal title etc). I reckon they probably will only do salutes now when/if William has kids as they would be the next line of succession & all that.
I remembering reading that Peter, even though he was untitled and born a commoner he was still given a gun salute on the day of his birth. Still curious to know if his baby daughter received one.

I remembering reading that Peter, even though he was untitled and born a commoner he was still given a gun salute on the day of his birth. Still curious to know if his baby daughter received one.
I don't think,don't forget that Peter was at the time of his birth the son of Princess Royal and the first grand-child of the Queen,but now his daughter is not a daughter of Prince,despite the fact that she is of royal blood

No word yet on the name of the newest little member of the House of Windsor?

I doubt we'll find out the name until after the weekend if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom