Daughter for Peter and Autumn: Savannah Phillips - December 30, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooops, my bad! Thank you for the correction, EllieCat..

Congrats to princess anne and family, i cant wait to see a picture of the new baby.

Congrats to princess anne and family, i cant wait to see a picture of the new baby.

I can't wait to see a picture of PA holding the baby. I suppose if there are christening photos Autumn will be holding Savanah

my first great grand daughter

I was a great grandmother at 56. His name was Casey he just turned 4.

its fun spoiling them.

You are absoluteky right, the Windosrs just do not appear to be interesting in being a reigning family. The monarch, her spouse and children hardly cvarry out any public engagements. They also do not seem to recognise that Savannah is unlikely to sit on any committees of royal significance.

What utter rubbsih, IMO!

I'm sorry your posting seems to be the rubbish, starting with the terrible spelling. As pointed out by several people, the Queen and most of her family (her children and even grandchildren) carry out countless royal functions every year. Prince Philip has slowed down, but considering he is 90 and suffering from a heart problem, I'm pretty sure we can't criticize him too much for that. Edward has taken over the Duke of Edinburgh awards for him, which seems fitting, since if all goes as planned, he will be Duke when Charles becomes king.

They seem unable to recognize Savannah is unlikely to sit on any committees of royal significance? I think its the exact opposite. As many people have pointed out, she is not a princess, and so removed from the throne, an unusual name was seen as okay.

^^^^^^^^^
I believe Muriel is replying to the poster Susan D and is disagreeing with the argument Susan wrote.

For Baby Phillips to be named Savannah makes me feel that the Windsors are not serious about being a reigning family because I cannot imagine Savannah Phillipps sitting on any commitees.

Muriel responsed in a sarcastic manner, pretending to agree with Susan and then wrote "What utter rubbish, IMO!" at the end, showing she didn't agree with what Susan was saying.

Well at least that's how I look at it.

I'm sorry your posting seems to be the rubbish, starting with the terrible spelling. As pointed out by several people, the Queen and most of her family (her children and even grandchildren) carry out countless royal functions every year. Prince Philip has slowed down, but considering he is 90 and suffering from a heart problem, I'm pretty sure we can't criticize him too much for that. Edward has taken over the Duke of Edinburgh awards for him, which seems fitting, since if all goes as planned, he will be Duke when Charles becomes king.

They seem unable to recognize Savannah is unlikely to sit on any committees of royal significance? I think its the exact opposite. As many people have pointed out, she is not a princess, and so removed from the throne, an unusual name was seen as okay.

Terrible spelling? Now, that wasn't nice, was it? I would assume, before posting such a statement, you may want to think many reasons someone's spelling may not be perfect - you never know what may cause it.

Any thoughts on when we may hear of Savannah's christening? Before or after the April wedding?

Or they may not release the date of the christening at all. They never officially announced the name.

Melissaadrian, Savannah Phillips is not a princess, that's true but that doesn't mean she's not in line to the throne.

Do we know more than her first name yet? Savannah is not her only name?
I do understand that they want to keep her private but no information is a little sad=( She is after all teh first great grandchild of the Queen

Do we know more than her first name yet? Savannah is not her only name?

We now know that her full name is:

Savannah Anne Kathleen Phillips

Her two middle names are in honor of her grandmothers. Autumn's mother goes by her nickname "Kitty," but her real name is Kathleen.

Who said her name was Savannah Anne Kathleen ? I never heard of this before ....

Who said her name was Savannah Anne Kathleen ? I never heard of this before ....
Her name was revealed as Savannah Anne Kathleen in the 2012 edition of Who's Who.
The information has also been updated on Autumn and Peter's Wikipedia pages.

Thanks Artemisia, haven't heard of it till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom