The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #501  
Old 09-28-2006, 06:20 PM
mtbcm's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn
I feel sorry for Letizia, I think many people don't understand her, yesterday I went to the market, and I listened to some women talking about her, they criticized her in a way a didn't like, they even said that she would be worse than the last princess Diana.


I don't feel sorry for Letizia because I think she was very fortunate in life; but I understand what you mean . You shouldn't have left because next they would be talking about the market owner's wife in the same way .

Letizia is a woman who felt in love and found her charming prince deciding to change her life to follow or escort (however you want to put the question) her husband. To build her life at his side following some rules that isn’t so different from those that are, sometimes, imposed in some normal families.

I have a friend who can't go out in weekends with her husband because his family spends all and entire weekends together. I have another friend who can't get a single pound extra because his husband's family starts pointing whenever she grabs the bread at the table or serve her just the vegetables because she is getting fatter (and she has a model body)- her mother-in-law sense of a nice day with the girls is to drag her to her gymnasium and force her of 2 hours of torture and she can't say no because her husband thinks it's good for her ...

Yesterday on television they asked a psychotherapist why one person can provoke so much love and so much hate to the same people but in a different environment - this related with Cristiano Ronaldo football player who is just adored in his role at Portuguese national team and so hated by some club fans against whom he played last week...

And the psychotherapist said that people tend to project their lives in that person life expecting that he would do what they would do and avoid what they would avoid; they think they have the power over that person life and when he/she leaves the parameters that were thought for them they punish them with hate and bad words.

So I guess Letizia, all Princesses, and the Royalty in general and Celebrities will have to live with people adoring them for being who they are and hating them exactly for the same reason.

I would like to think that on the end of the day it pays to be with the person you like so much and speak about your plans together with Love and enthusiasm!!! Because they were really fortunate in life - they were adored children by parents who considered them princesses before they opened eyes, they were allowed to study, to travel, to choose their husbands, to have a life.

Which could be not so golden as some think but it is, definitely, brighter than for so many women in the world.

Regards,
mtbcm
__________________

  #502  
Old 01-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Roxsteve's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Any City, United States
Posts: 665
I think Letizia and Felipe are far from being a typical middle class family. First of all, not many, middle class families go to Milan for New Year or travel First Class. I think they just want to make people believe that so that the monarchy is more and more popular. The prince is so far from being anything but normal. Letizia may be the only one who is "normal" because she was just one of us before her wedding. So I have mixed feelings about the article.
__________________

  #503  
Old 01-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
I think Letizia and Felipe are far from being a typical middle class family. First of all, not many, middle class families go to Milan for New Year or travel First Class. I think they just want to make people believe that so that the monarchy is more and more popular. The prince is so far from being anything but normal. Letizia may be the only one who is "normal" because she was just one of us before her wedding. So I have mixed feelings about the article.
I don't think Felipe and Letizia are trying to be a "typical middle-class family" at all. By all means they are the Princes of Asturias and the future Kings of Spain. Whether you're a low-class, middle-class, high-class, royal, aristocrat, or whatever there is nothing wrong with personally taking care of your daughter, not tagging a nanny along when you go out with your daughter, have your grandmother spend some time with your daughter, taking turns feeding her on a plane, or taking your wife out on a date to see a movie or eat out. What I really don't understand is she always criticizes Letizia on why she's taking care of Leonor. On the other hand, she's always praising Inaki because he's the best father in the world, very pending with his children blah blah blah. What she doesn't realize is that she's criticizing Letizia for the same thing that she's praising Inaki for. Seriously this woman and Penafiel share the same cage.
  #504  
Old 01-08-2007, 01:46 AM
RhapsodyBrat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cavite City, Philippines
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Seriously this woman and Penafiel share the same cage.
two things can happen: either they become best friends, or be the worst competition of each other.
  #505  
Old 01-08-2007, 12:16 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat
two things can happen: either they become best friends, or be the worst competition of each other.

In my opinion : the worst competition!!!! Peñafiel " " + Barrientos " " = the reader " " because as to want to be the best one in the game " who is the best napalm user against Letizia" they are becoming totaly irrelevant.

An other traduction: Peñafiel " " + Barrientos " " = the reader " " How we can translate in some smiles the pseudo sacarstic writings of journalists craving imagination
  #506  
Old 01-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Roxsteve's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Any City, United States
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
I don't think Felipe and Letizia are trying to be a "typical middle-class family" at all. By all means they are the Princes of Asturias and the future Kings of Spain. Whether you're a low-class, middle-class, high-class, royal, aristocrat, or whatever there is nothing wrong with personally taking care of your daughter, not tagging a nanny along when you go out with your daughter, have your grandmother spend some time with your daughter, taking turns feeding her on a plane, or taking your wife out on a date to see a movie or eat out. What I really don't understand is she always criticizes Letizia on why she's taking care of Leonor. On the other hand, she's always praising Inaki because he's the best father in the world, very pending with his children blah blah blah. What she doesn't realize is that she's criticizing Letizia for the same thing that she's praising Inaki for. Seriously this woman and Penafiel share the same cage.
Maybe because Iñaki seems very truthful and very natural. Letizia tries too hard to please everyone, and it shows. She wants people to see that she is still who she used to be...and she is not. Iñaki and Cristina are not the Princes of Asturias and there is not as much pressure. They are a happy family with the King of Spain as their relative. I love Cristina and Iñaki's way of being with the children and with each other. They seem (I don't know if they truly are) very down to earth and just plain genuine (spelling?).
  #507  
Old 01-09-2007, 12:27 AM
RaniaRocks's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece, United States
Posts: 276
I know Paloma Barrientos does critics Felipe and Letizia from time to time but I have never ever saw her criticizing the fact that Letizia takes care of Leonor herself sometimes -because she of couse have nannies and a nurse who sleeps in Leonor's bedroom-, some of us love the way Paloma writes and I know she had make critics but not specifically that one, please. If some readers want to take that as a critic is their problem and I know perfectly well when she's being sarcastic (in this article she is sarcastic yes) but not precisely on that matter and what I think is bothering some of the people of the press about Letizia is the fact that she overdoes everything, is like she needs attention all the time trying to be sure that the things she does are being noticed and in that intent she cross the fine line between being a nice person still a Princess and being the girl next door wich she's not anymore; and in the meantime that everybody says: see? they are so down to earth..... yeah right, I know they are humans before Princes but if they are regular normal people then I'm a prima ballerina from the Volshoi Ballet, to me there's a need of a happy medium in the couple because right now instead of Letizia act more like a Princess Felipe is acting more like a commoner.
  #508  
Old 01-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
Maybe because Iñaki seems very truthful and very natural. Letizia tries too hard to please everyone, and it shows. She wants people to see that she is still who she used to be...and she is not. Iñaki and Cristina are not the Princes of Asturias and there is not as much pressure. They are a happy family with the King of Spain as their relative. I love Cristina and Iñaki's way of being with the children and with each other. They seem (I don't know if they truly are) very down to earth and just plain genuine (spelling?).
So are you trying to say that Letizia and Felipe are not being genuine when they're with Leonor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
what I think is bothering some of the people of the press about Letizia is the fact that she overdoes everything, is like she needs attention all the time trying to be sure that the things she does are being noticed and in that intent she cross the fine line between being a nice person still a Princess and being the girl next door wich she's not anymore;
How so? She's besotted with her daughter, what's wrong with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
She wants people to see that she is still who she used to be...and she is not.
So what are you suggesting she should do then if you don't want her to do middle-class things? Let a nanny do all the work, take assistants with her when she goes shopping, don't go to the theater and dinner out with husband, anything else? In other words you don't want them to do normal things, correct?
  #509  
Old 01-09-2007, 02:02 AM
RhapsodyBrat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cavite City, Philippines
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
In my opinion : the worst competition!!!! Peñafiel " " + Barrientos " " = the reader " " because as to want to be the best one in the game " who is the best napalm user against Letizia" they are becoming totaly irrelevant.

An other traduction: Peñafiel ":bash: " + Barrientos " " = the reader " " How we can translate in some smiles the pseudo sacarstic writings of journalists craving imagination
ha ha, i love your post! it ought to be a good match, if it were a reality show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
Maybe because Iñaki seems very truthful and very natural. Letizia tries too hard to please everyone, and it shows. She wants people to see that she is still who she used to be...and she is not. Iñaki and Cristina are not the Princes of Asturias and there is not as much pressure. They are a happy family with the King of Spain as their relative. I love Cristina and Iñaki's way of being with the children and with each other. They seem (I don't know if they truly are) very down to earth and just plain genuine (spelling?).
how can we be sure that Iñaki is always the truthful and natural one, and Letizia the trying-hard princess? i don't doubt Iñaki's sincerity, but Princess Letizia doesn't come off to me as trying-hard. both of them do not grant a lot of interviews for us to place them in boxes and confine them to these perceptions.

you are right though about Iñaki and Cristina having less pressure. the way i see it, Letizia may still be the same person that she was when she was still a journalist, but i believe it's not entirely her fault that she isn't able to express herself clearly. the circumstances surrounding her may have been key.

not to mention that Iñaki and Cristina have four kids, compared to just one child for the Princes (with another one coming), and i think we've all seen how loving both parents are towards their children.
  #510  
Old 01-09-2007, 04:56 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,193
I am in the habit of reading the Barrientos and listen to her in television ... and I know her small obsession for the babysitter of Leonor .

Onlooker, because in Spain they should be accustomed to this, since the Queen Sofia took care enough of her children and even she was taking them to the college. The children of the Kings have never hinted that their parents were not attending to them of small, how it has happened with other European princes, the Queen always worried much about the care of their children.

Another thing, if the Princess wanted to be the center of attention, only would have to take the telephone and would have to many press around her. Letizia do not have to do anything in order that the whole attention centres on her. Her last hearing surprised because of it, for the quantity of mass media, which no other member of the Royal Family does not overcome in an act of equal characteristics. Only one sees Letizia in official acts, it is very strange that she is caught in private acts; the news that come from her private life is some gossips or commentaries, of someone who sees them, and it comments on something; often it is not even the person who them sees the one that comments on it, and there takes place a chain that ends up by transforming the information.

The Queen Sofia buys in El Corte Inglés of Palma, and travels in planes of regular line ... and not because of it, she wants to behave how a person of "middle class". She is a person simply, and as such, also she will like to go shopping. The Infanta Elena is going to buy to the supermarket, and nothing happens.

It is never necessary to stop go only for the appearances. The Dukes of Palm, are caught in more relaxed images, because they have a more relaxed life and with great more freedom. The freedom and the independence that they have in Barcelona, does not have the Infanta Elena in Madrid. And already let's not say the Princes who are in another level. It is not also possible to say that they should be "simple", because behind this appearance of simple life, there has been bought a house that costs thousands of Euros. This surprised many people, it had been expected from the Dukes of Lugo, but not of the Palm, and nevertheless the Dukes of Lugo have a simpler housing.
  #511  
Old 01-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Doña Alicia's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Gainesville, United States
Posts: 57
I can't agree with you more, Guapa.

They all live their lives as they seem fit. Who is the press (or us for that matter) to tell them how to live it.
  #512  
Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Do you know this attitude which is to project on other his own ideas of a person or a circonstance ? Some of " posters" - always the same- in this forum have decided that the Princess of Asturias is over all an exhibitionist woman whom the single aim is to be recognized as the best one, even in the know how to give a "little pot" to her daughter, why not? it could be a very interesting debate if this observations would be settled on true facts, relevant situtuations for this allegated behaviour and not, AS USUAL, on gossips, rumors, second hands news or simply the projections of the own ideas because you have decided it's like that and not differently.

It's to bad to see that because some have decided, may be since the begining of the Letizia's life as Princess of Asturias, that she is the worst of arriviste woman and by the way ALL OF THAT SHE IS DOING IS FALSE ATTITUDE.

It's so simplistic that it doesn't be considered as an argument of an objective dialactic and it's difficult to understnd why some of us are going to assert some facts/ideas which doesen't correspond with the reality. First it's totally irrelevant, then it's whithout any interest.

It will be more honest to say :"as I don't like the Princess of Asturias I'm going to explain you why" rather than to repeat and repeat some gossips/rumors which are quiet always denied some days after WHITHOUT any apologizes from the one which had expressed the false news. What's the matter, when you want that the reality has to be exactly as you have decided and not as it's actually.

The show must go on....
  #513  
Old 01-10-2007, 03:39 AM
RaniaRocks's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece, United States
Posts: 276
As far as I concerned we are debating a Paloma Barriento's article not the forum members because oppinions are like navels: everyone has one but is this is the name of the game, let's play it then.

I don't completely like Letizia but I don't hate her or critic her for everything is just that I mainly write when I have something different to say rather than go with the crowd, sometimes I do agree so I don't say anything, but since neither of us in this forum know Letizia or any royal for that matter we just rely our info in certain papers and journalist and from here and there we come to a happy medium, in any case I (we) don't like certain oppinion or journalist just because I (we) may or may not like her, is the other way around, maybe because a lot of things she has done wrong is why some of us don't still like her and that's it, yes, it may be members who criticized Letizia no matter what, predictable ones (like me) but believe me, there's members who will enter in a sort of desperation if they see the minimal critic upon Letizia, at least the ones that dosn't like her that much comes here from time to time, Leti's fan club is here day and night always behind the door with the pan in the hand waiting for a critics to appear.
  #514  
Old 01-10-2007, 03:56 AM
ikram's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: PARIS, France
Posts: 431
We can discuss for are pages and pages on the fact that it is natural, spontaneous or not to take a regular plane and to occupy oneself even of his own child when one is a princess.........;
There are same the debates when she puts no precisous jewels (LAst time she put same the earings H&M as mine!!!) or wears several times same clothing....
My opinion is clear, I prefer Princes Asturies, who travel by a regular plane for their short holidays, a princess which spends several times same clothing and of the jewels "imagination"...........than the couples or royal families which monopolize hundreds of people, and a full Boieng for useless private treap...... which cost a lot of money and that is worse when they are princes or royal families of poor countries..........
One, it is true "is this can discuss natural??? isn't this it???" but the result and especially the facts are there!!!
I am convinced, who Letizia is natural when she cares herself of her daughter... because with a child, especially no body can not play the comedy...... in public on an aircraft for example...... if the small girl had the practice of a baby sittter, it will be intolerable with his mom the remainder of time!
I am of Moroccan origin...... and I know the means monopolized just for displacements of shopping of Lalla Salma (I work in the luxury) and I saw at the time of his visit to my work all the people and doctors who accompany the child!!!!! it is disproportionate!!!!
All that for saying that Letizia, comes from a rather modest medium, she seems to have the head on the shoulders and to return Prince Felipe very happy ...
She also seems to have to keep the cold head and not to have taken "the delusions of Highness"!!!! that any woman could have had who marries a "rich" man
And I also say that it is a good example and a good lesson for all the others........Et yes it is possible to live a life of Prince without balancing millions and millions by the window
  #515  
Old 01-10-2007, 04:07 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,193
I would like to know that she has made so terrible, because, that I know, till now is recovering the role that she has touched of a worthy enough way. I do not believe that she has committed any inexcusable failure, which she has harmed to the Spanish State.

Evidently, it is necessary to worry about reading a lot of information, and not only of following the information of corsets, which give thousand returns to any small detail only for have a topic about which to speak.

It turns out to be absurd, that certain press does of Letizia the center of everything, because she interested, and they end up by involving her in topics with which she does not have relation. It turns out absurd to read again and again, how boasts in other members of the Royal Family what is criticized in Letizia. It turns out absurd to accuse Letizia of behaviors that the Royal Family has many years ago.

They do not go in a plane of regular line to Milan because Letizia wants ... the Royal Family (except the King) for their private displacements they go the regular line. And for very much years the Prince is useful the days of vacations to go out a bit of Spain and to breathe. And the Kings also do it.

Certainly, I am here, and putting photos of the Prince in Nicaragua .... a sorrow that this they are interested some little. If certain press, instead of looking for absurd gossips to earn money, they were devoting themselves to be journalists indeed.
  #516  
Old 01-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
If some readers want to take that as a critic is their problem and I know perfectly well when she's being sarcastic (in this article she is sarcastic yes) but not precisely on that matter and what I think is bothering some of the people of the press about Letizia is the fact that she overdoes everything, is like she needs attention all the time trying to be sure that the things she does are being noticed and in that intent she cross the fine line between being a nice person still a Princess and being the girl next door wich she's not anymore; and in the meantime that everybody says: see? they are so down to earth..... yeah right, I know they are humans before Princes but if they are regular normal people then I'm a prima ballerina from the Volshoi Ballet, to me there's a need of a happy medium in the couple because right now instead of Letizia act more like a Princess Felipe is acting more like a commoner.
If Letizia needs attention all the time as you claimed, she would have notified the press at where she was about at times, let them take pictures of her happy family just as often as her sister-in-law's happy family . If she really wants the whole Spain know how she takes care of Leonor personally, she would have a royal insider written a piece, believe me, it would not have been Paloma Barrientos's turn. Paloma's article was soley based on hearsay. I don't quite understand how someone could draw a conclusion on Letizia's wanting attention based on Paloma's gossips over the times. In fact Felipe and Letizia are among the most discreet royals in Europe, rarely talked about their personal life.
The young generation royals are all hands-on parents, if that makes them more common, less royal, then be it. I don't see what's the deal of taking care their daughter in a 2-hour short flight. Since Felipe married Letizia, he has taken on more duties, hanging out less with some of his friends who are still single, such as Alvaro Fuster. It's normal for a man to change his lifestyle a bit after he gets married and becomes a father. I don't see how it makes Felipe less royal.
  #517  
Old 01-10-2007, 05:52 AM
biboquinhas's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 3,116
I think is normal to talk about everything concerning the Princess. Even if she does normal things everyone will talk about it, it is normal, she is a Princess and a Queen to be!!!!!! She is not a normal person, she can not do some normal things without having photographers around her!
__________________
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE provides food for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Feed an animal in need, click for free.http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
  #518  
Old 01-10-2007, 09:44 AM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
As far as I concerned we are debating a Paloma Barriento's article not the forum members because oppinions are like navels: everyone has one but is this is the name of the game, let's play it then.

I don't completely like Letizia but I don't hate her or critic her for everything is just that I mainly write when I have something different to say rather than go with the crowd, sometimes I do agree so I don't say anything, but since neither of us in this forum know Letizia or any royal for that matter we just rely our info in certain papers and journalist and from here and there we come to a happy medium, in any case I (we) don't like certain oppinion or journalist just because I (we) may or may not like her, is the other way around, maybe because a lot of things she has done wrong is why some of us don't still like her and that's it, yes, it may be members who criticized Letizia no matter what, predictable ones (like me) but believe me, there's members who will enter in a sort of desperation if they see the minimal critic upon Letizia, at least the ones that dosn't like her that much comes here from time to time, Leti's fan club is here day and night always behind the door with the pan in the hand waiting for a critics to appear.
Please, let us that this thread stay at least intersting and not the same negative discussion.

If you have something else of " a lot of things she has done wrong" please again tell us, may be it would be interesting to debate about that but up to know your arguments are not very convincing and you can't hide the little taste that you have of the Princess, it's your absolute right. But what masochist you are to discuss whithout end about a personn that you don't like. Are you not annoying to repeat again and again the item of a women who couldn't be up to the situation of Crown Pincess because some tabloïds's journalists say it.

Well, you know exactly what I mean because in all open discussion we may accept a part of subjectivity but it's impossible to discuss when the interlocutor have decided to refuse to others what he/she is using to settle his/her own opinion. It's a pur question of rhetoric!

Go on girl and try to explain how the princess of Asturias is doing " a lot of things wrong"! The controversery will be not these of Valladolid!:smartass:
  #519  
Old 01-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,143
Okay. Almost all posts regarding the Paloma Barrientos article were moved to this thread.

The Spanish forums moderating team asks this thread to remain civil and respecting the rules.

This means that any posts containing personal attacks will be removed and the offender will be subject to disciplinary action.

This is a discussion forum, not a battlefield, and it should remain like that.

If you have any questions, please direct them at one of the moderators by PM, and not through the thread.

Thank you,
Anna_R; Avalon & Ennyllorac
Spanish Forums Moderators
__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
  #520  
Old 01-10-2007, 06:14 PM
RaniaRocks's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece, United States
Posts: 276
Anna I have to say something to Adelaide and the last I want is create a conflict but enough is enough.

Adelaide:

I'm gonna tell you this one time: I'm here because I wanted to and until the administrators thinks otherwise, my posts are always respectfuls to everybody (with a pinch of healthy jokes from time to time) and you are just nobody, absolutely nobody to tell me that I'm a masochist or annoying, is not the first time you attacked me personally and I'm getting tired of it, I can debate with respect but won't talk to you or anyone for that matter in such terms. I may be controversial but I have never disrespect anybody on this forum.

I can give you not one but many things Letizia have done poorly so far (although I'm not coming to the forum everyday) but not under this circumstances because as a person I do get tired of being called masochist, annoying, envy and so on by month now so stop it, if in this forum can coexist only one oppinion let me know, otherwise respect your interlocutor and do debate with class.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marie-Chantal: Opinions karima Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family 276 10-11-2016 02:26 PM
Opinions on strapless wedding dresses IloveCP Royal Weddings General Discussion 140 10-08-2016 07:45 PM
Your Opinions about Mabel carlota Prince Friso, Princess Mabel and Family 43 11-09-2013 06:14 AM
Statements, Opinions; Feelings ? michelle Princely Family of Monaco 37 04-20-2009 10:22 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grahamm grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdulah ii king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament photo picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess eugenie eveningwear princess ingrid alexandra princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania revolution royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises