The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 03:20 AM
Nobility

Well, sometimes she dosen't look so bad and if I, and other members as well, point this out is because is becoming to obvious and she looks deteriorated, we do care but sometimes when one likes or love so much a person we put a sort of veil that dosn't allow us to see the reality, if you get a picture of Leti on the engagement day i.e. she's another person, now she's like that time when the anorexia comments arise, of course we know she dosen't have anorexia but she dosn't looks ok and saying she's glorious and esplendid won't help that much, saying is thing neither but one can't be so blind, she's probably a nervious person and that's all she have, I'd never suggested that she doesn't eat properly, how will I if every months there's an article remind us how well she eats, I tend to think she waste too much energies and calories because is a nervous person, that's all, but it is a shame because she was beautiful when journalist and with 10 pounds she would look great, right now she dosen't to be honest and I don't mean to bother any of Leti's fans, is just me and some of my friends opinion. It is a subjet like any other, it dosn't have to be a taboo the fact that she's loosing weight by the days, at least I have spoke about it with several peoples at the office and we all see the same, if you don't and the emperors have clothes my apologies. :)
Having said that it doesn't mean she's not doing the best she can as a princess, although I will like to see her more Leti and less Felipe, not in a bad way but I can't wait for the Royal House to let her do her own stuff along and has her own agenda, patronages, openings, along; her appeareance dosen't have anything to do with her job, only if she feels sick wich I don't think is the case yet, again I want her to looks her best, full or energy and even with her own agenda.

Old 05-23-2006, 04:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Always the same. Letizia is thin, because already this. Enough frustration will have she with not being able to gain weight so that is oppressed her. If a person is fat to say all the day that is fat it is not going to cause that it becomes thin and would be considered that is discriminated to her for being as is, because here equal.

I listened yesterday in a program a journalist who has written a book on the kitchen of the Real House and commented that the Royal Family always was to diet. The Borbones has tendency to get fat and they must take care of much, Infant Cristina has recognized who lives on diet, so that soon they do not criticize she by her weight (it is only necessary to see how they were in the 80).

Letizia has the opposite problem, and is evident that the life that takes non aid. A very active life of a side for another one, with the stress of the false news, the rumors, that everybody this pending of which beams, that were making damage to your family.Now being mother of a girl who in addition is quite great and with that she will have to make an exercise physical. The only problem is that Letizia is lost a weight that did not need to lose… other princess are lost the weight who needed lost to be perfect… perhaps they are lost more but them note less.

I feel that this photo of Erika is so bad, but have not found another one and it serves me for which I am explaining. The photo is of the last week, Erika has her work, her daughter and her own problems. She is not princess….but she is so thin how she is her sister. (from telecinco)

Another thing, yesterday the journalists who were commenting on the visit to Fuenlabrada, were commenting on the physical effort that they supposed a visit like that. They are many hours of foot (in case of Letizia on a very high heels) and greeting hundreds of persons; all this meets aggravated in this epoch by the heat. It is a sample of which she is perfectly, because but she neither might support these days, she might not even support an agenda how that of this week.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/439665-post3.html

Old 05-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Commoner

They seem like an ok couple. I agree sometimes it doesn't seem that they show emotion easily, but that just could be the way they are. I do Wish Letizia
would have more solo duties. It seemed at first she was such an independent woman, but I feel in a lot of ways the royal family is holding her back. But,
I'm not sure if this is how the spain royal family is to all the women? I mean are they afraid Letizia will take some of the "light" from her husband?
Old 05-23-2006, 07:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

With an agenda so taken up ( this five days for the Prince, four days for the Princess with only one in Madrid ) they need a sport training.....But, please stop with the stupities about this very curious illness. I don't understand this indecent insistence about the Letizia's thiness. First it's her right but obviously it's her sound constitution...So what!!!!
Old 05-28-2006, 04:28 AM
Nobility

this video cnn letizia is observed was even thinner than maintaining they are not new
http://www.plus.es/codigo/noticias/e....asp?id=313107
Old 05-28-2006, 05:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
this video cnn letizia is observed was even thinner than maintaining they are not new
http://www.plus.es/codigo/noticias/e....asp?id=313107
Dear friend, I can't succeed to open the link, what's the matter ?
Old 05-28-2006, 05:26 AM
Nobility

Lightbulb ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
it is however the good link:)
Old 05-28-2006, 06:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I can't see it as well.

Old 05-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Try this one: http://www.plus.es/codigo/noticias/e...07&noti=311847
Old 05-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Thanks Anna, it works!

Old 06-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Courtier

June 2, The Princess of Asturias looking much more healthy and
pretty recently while visiting Alcala de Henares Village in Madrid

(getty images)
Old 06-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
June 2, The Princess of Asturias looking much more healthy and
pretty recently while visiting Alcala de Henares Village in Madrid

(getty images)
Dear Laviolette, what do you mean by more pretty and healthy ?

Because I find her as beautiful as ever, may be yet more, but I find she is looking a little bit tired - Felipe- too.
It's totaly normal because their agenda.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:50 AM
Aristocracy

Just ignore it adelaide .. when a woman is attractive and has a nice figure she is doomed to be savaged. I agree with you, she is pleasing to her gorgeous heir apparent and that's all that is important.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Dear Laviolette, what do you mean by more pretty and healthy ?

Because I find her as beautiful as ever, may be yet more, but I find she is looking a little bit tired - Felipe- too.
It's totaly normal because their agenda.
I mean that sometimes she looks emaciated and unhealthy.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Aristocracy

I'm not a big fan of CP Letizia, but neither am I a big fan of CP Mary of Denmark and CP Maxima of the Netherlands. The big thing for me about these ladies are that they are real people. They went to university, joined the work force and became the women that we admire today.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisele
I'm not a big fan of CP Letizia, but neither am I a big fan of CP Mary of Denmark and CP Maxima of the Netherlands. The big thing for me about these ladies are that they are real people. They went to university, joined the work force and became the women that we admire today.

It's a litlle bit rough, but in a way not totaly false. I want to add that in this election we can have preference for one of "these ladies" For me,I give you to guess who ??...:p
Old 06-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
It's a litlle bit rough, but in a way not totaly false. I want to add that in this election we can have preference for one of "these ladies" For me,I give you to guess who ??...:p

Crown Princess Letiziaaaaaaa!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clymène
Crown Princess Letiziaaaaaaa!!!

:p HO! How do you find it ? You have read in my thoughts But, I have also a some spot for..... the husband.... The handsome Felipe
Old 06-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
:p HO! How do you find it ? You have read in my thoughts But, I have also a some spot for..... the husband.... The handsome Felipe

I guess we all have adelaide!! He is soo handsome!:)
Old 06-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Courtier

I think Letizia is one of the most disciplined, most devoted, and most elegant princesses out there. She looks professional, dignified, but also lively and warm-hearted. Felipe must feel very proud of his wife.