Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to?

• HRH Prince Felipe

Votes: 116 61.4%
  • HRH Princess Letizia

Votes: 73 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanita

Royal Highness
City
Country
Portugal
I think that the the Infanta looks like the father's family. The nose looks like the traditional Borbon's nose :D
What do you think?

I think that she has a bit of both. But i belive more of Felipe :)

El Mundo has already a poll to vote with she looks more. Her face looks like the 1st pic of Felipe :rolleyes:

leonor.jpg

CP Felipe
felipe1.jpg

CP Letizia
letizia1.jpg

I also think she looks more like her father.
She has a cute chubby babyface which her father had also..:)
And of course the nose!:D

How did you all get the avatars so quick?!
From the shape of the head she reminds me Felipe, but the mouths are definately her mother.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
How did you all get the avatars so quick?!
From the shape of the head she reminds me Felipe, but the mouths are definately her mother.
I picked a photo of Leonor and cuted some edges and reduced it in paint of windows ;)

I think she looks like her cousins, especially Juan Valentin.

I think that like her mom. But as they say all babies looks similar...
We should wait when she will be older and than try to say.

Nice idea in creating this thread.
Still, I can't vote... yet!
I bet when we'll see her with her eyes open much of us will change opinion.
Even Prince Felipe said she changed day after day... so I guess next time we see her - at official photos - she will look diferently, not so wraped and awake.
She is beautiful, after her mother and father. ;)
Regards,
mtbcm :)

Well, I hope she gets more similar to her mom, as Borbon's women are not that pretty when they get older.

i think she looks more like felipe, but she also has some treats of letizia. letizia's nose is also similar to leonor's.

i vote CP Letizia but already the baby its looks like dad

when i was born my faces was looks like of my dad

Sara Boyce

When I was born I was similar to my ... maternal grandpa:D
My mother say that I was mix of my family.

Like Leonor - smth from both sides.

Mtbcm was so incredibly kind as to scan a series of photos published by Hola, by the time Juan Urdangarin was born, and where we can see a series of precious baby pics of King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and the Infantas. Take a look at these photos, so you can conclude about Infanta Leonor's similarities to the Borbón y Grecia family:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/318547-post114.html

Elsa M. said:
Mtbcm was so incredibly kind as to scan a series of photos published by Hola, by the time Juan Urdangarin was born, and where we can see a series of precious baby pics of King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and the Infantas. Take a look at these photos, so you can conclude about Infanta Leonor's similarities to the Borbón y Grecia family:

[URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/318547-post114.html"]http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/318547-post114.html[/URL]
Gosh, Christina's boys (especcialy Juanito) looks exackly like Inaki in his baby-times. Great to have this photo, just incredible!

I can see Queen Sofia in the little Infanta more than her parents.

http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/pastfam02x.jpg

she is adorable, by all standards! My sister has all her babies by C-section, and it's a fact that babies born caeserean are much better looking than those born by regular births as these get squashed at the birth canal, and some end up looking like old people,and it takes a while for them to smooth out,

her lip's are her mother's but i think the upper part of her face is more like felipe. she'll probably change though. :) whoever she takes after, she's a cutie

At the Hospital she looked like her Dad at the Photocall she Looked like Letizia alot more and The King and Queen as well lol The Bourbon genes are VERY strong

I think she's already got her mom's nose.

I always think that she lokks like Queen Sofia, with her little chubby face

I think she looks like her mother but she definitely has her fathers nose.

http://www.lne.es/

Whom does Leonor look like?

" She has features of the two ", assured don Felipe minutes after seeing his daughter
To whom does she look alike? It was the first question that the Spanish did to themselves when the Infanta Leonor was presented in society. From the same moment they began the comparisons. Her parents, don Felipe and dona Letizia, prudent, assure that still they do not find him similar
The Princes of Asturias do not know if her daughter, the Infanta Leonor, is any more Borbón and Greece that Ortiz Rocasolano. They are not still seemed to her by any of two families. They not, but Spain happens yes. " She has features of the two ", said don Felipe on October 31, to a few minutes of seeing his first-born one.
Since the small one and dona Letizia were leaving the clinical Ruber Internacional last Monday bets and discussions have come untied on seemed of the first daughter of the Princes of Asturias. To the family of the father or to that of the mother? She is pareceres for all the tastes.
The Princes, very prudent Like always, only were happening to say, on having presented the small one to the means, which they were not knowing if the features of the Infanta were more own of the Borbón and Greece or of the Ortiz Rocasolano.
It yes, was adding happy don Philip, " at the moment she has the blue eyes ", as theirs, since dona Letizia has them greenish, and that has the round sweet little face and the abundant hair and clear chestnut. " Whom believe you who looks alike? ", the Prince was asking the journalists at the edge of the hospitable center of Madrid.
Many Spanish voted in several polls realized in Internet, which began to work for nothing more it put the sweet little face of the infanta out for the televisions. It seems that the round face and she has inherited the cheeks from both. The chestnut-colored and abundant hair is of don Felipe and the forehead, of the Borbón; the mouth, of dona Letizia, and the nose, like that of her cousin Irene, daughter of the Infanta Cristina. Looking at Leonor's familiar album, to whom would you say that the small Infanta looks alike?

http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/indice.asp?id=1322

During last week’s Painting BMW Prize-giving ceremony, Doña Sofía showed the photos of Leonor to the minister Carmen Calvo. The royal grandmother was trully excited and loquacious about the arrival of her seventh grandchild. Not surprising, because the girl is - as her mother explained on her public appearance - is precious. As far as the subject of the similarities is concerned, I made a mini-survey among some of the guests to that event.
Conclusion: a majority of eight on twelve found that Infanta Leonor resembles her maternal grandfather Jesus Ortiz; two found her similar to daddy-Prince when he was a child; one said that Leonor looked like Queen Sofia and just one brave man agreed with the King, saying that she "doesn’t looked like anybody".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom