Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to?

• HRH Prince Felipe

Votes: 116 61.4%
  • HRH Princess Letizia

Votes: 73 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RhapsodyBrat said:
i just observed this today--looking at the photos of her presentation in Atocha, she really has the same shape of the head and hairline as her father. ;)
I think the same. But the lips she took after her mummy! The shape of eyes is also Letizia's, only the colour is definitely after Felipe. As for me, she is now more similar to Felipe, but with the time she will be getting more and more similar to Leti;)

I think she looks like Sofia. :rolleyes:
So she looks more like Felipe then Letizia.

I think she has a very strong resemblance to Felipe....and since Felipe looks alot like Queen Sophia, then Leonore also resembles her. Leonore even inherited her dad's blue eyes! All I know is that she is one ADORABLE little munchkin! :wub:

I'm start to think that little munchkin (I'm going to steal this tender expression from you RachelD :)) looks more Letizia than I initially thought...

There are expressions of her laughing and when she is somehow frowning (like when trying to steal grandma sunglasses) she looked so much Letizia in that pic of Letizia on the beach when she was a baby. Also when she is starring dad's eyes she seems to have the same adoringly expression...

But then when she is quiet and tranquile she looks so much Felipe. That astonhishement look that early pics of Felipe show...

Oh, well I guess we'll have to wait a few more years, meanwhile it has been a pleasure to see her features change month after month. And she has changed a lot!!!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

I still think Leonor looks more like Felipe than Letizia. I also think that she is a little like Sofia as a baby. It will be interesting to see as she gets older!

I believe that the girl is a mixture.

She has the blue eyes, how her father, but in the form, the expression, in the look and in her incredible eyelashes it is how her mother. Of nose for above she is like her mother and for below how her father. When she looks she looks like her mother ... but she has gestures, expressions, which in the low part of the face, they remember to Froilán with her age.

I quite simply think like known as lula that it has the mixture of both and that while growing we will see whom it resembles me I find that it has expressions with its felipe but that the shape of the eyes of the mouth and its chin are of its mom the nose a mixture of both

IMO she looks more like her father, but she does have a touch of her beautiful mother.

It will be easier to tell in a few years.

RhapsodyBrat said:
i just observed this today--looking at the photos of her presentation in Atocha, she really has the same shape of the head and hairline as her father. ;)

I noticed that too! She a definitely a Borbon to me especially since that's all I see. To me, she looks like a Queen, a strong lady, just like CP Victoria, Amalia and Ingrid Alexander.

Aurora810 said:
So I'm guessing I have to commit and choose just one I can't say she looks like daddy with mommy's hair. :lol:

I think she has Daddy's soft curly hair, mommy has straight hair and was blonder. She has most of Daddy's features and some of his personality too, very calm and observing.

donnaK said:
I think she has Daddy's soft curly hair, mommy has straight hair and was blonder. She has most of Daddy's features and some of his personality too, very calm and observing.

I was speaking more about her mommy's hair now. I didn't realize at the time of that previous post that they did the pics according to mommy and daddy's baby pics. So that changes things a bit. But when you look at her right now and you look at her hair I see Felipe in the eyes and in her manners but at times that hair is styled similar to how Mommy's hair has been styled from time to time. But from the pics choosen yes you are absolutely right, I was surprised to see that blonde hair on a young Letizia.

I think she takes more of Daddy's features than Mommy's.

I think she's a beautiful mix of them.

She's all daddy even in her expressions it's incredible and cute :wub:
But she has mommy's features too like her lips and hair are just like Letizia's, also I remember reading that Felipe said that Leonor's feet were exactly like Letizia's .. how cute?! :lol:

Mari, do you have any idea where you read that? She looks a lot more like her dad than her mom, but you are right, there are certain features that are very much like her mom.

Mari_* said:
I think she's a beautiful mix of them.

She's all daddy even in her expressions it's incredible and cute :wub:
But she has mommy's features too like her lips and hair are just like Letizia's, also I remember reading that Felipe said that Leonor's feet were exactly like Letizia's .. how cute?! :lol:

:wub: Mari, so kind the detail o Leonor's feet loocking like those of Letizia. It's little details like that which make someone very simpethetic, isen't it?

Yes, I find that generaly speaking Leonor looks a lot to her father with touch specific of her mother as the lips it's absolutly obvious.

With the handsome of her fathers Leonor cant be nothing else than a great beauty!!:wub: :wub:

Last edited:
Im sure I read it ladejesus.. :lol: I know im not that crazy :lol: I found the fact so cute like adelaide said that I still remember :).. I think it was on this very forum.. the thing I don't remember is the thread, Im going to search but Im almost positive It was on the forum.

Mari_* said:
Im sure I read it ladejesus.. :lol: I know im not that crazy :lol: I found the fact so cute like adelaide said that I still remember :).. I think it was on this very forum.. the thing I don't remember is the thread, Im going to search but Im almost positive It was on the forum.

I remember reading that too - I think it was during his press conference right after Leonor's birth.

Lena T said:
I remember reading that too - I think it was during his press conference right after Leonor's birth.

Yes, I remember that too. And I believe it was very soon after Leonor's birth.

p.s. I agree that little Leonor has her mommy's lips. I never really thought about it before but once it was mentioned I was noticing Mari's avatar and I agree.

Mari_* said:

Thanks Mari.:flowers: I would love to read it if you can find, but don't sweat it. I'm sure I can find it if try hard enough.

In the meantime, I'll be waiting patiently for semana santa so we can, hopefully, see our little Infanta again.

I think that Leonor looks more like her dad than her mom but if you observe carefully Leonor has Letizia´s lips, eyebrows, eyelashes, jaw and expression of eyes.
Leonor is an amazing mix of her parents:wub:

Lauritas138 said:
I think that Leonor looks more like her dad than her mom but if you observe carefully Leonor has Letizia´s lips, eyebrows, eyelashes, jaw and expression of eyes.
Leonor is an amazing mix of her parents:wub:
I think that too....:) :)

I think she looks more like her grandma Sophia

I think she is very similar to Letizia but also to Felipe...a very beautiful mix jeje

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom