The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to?
HRH Prince Felipe 116 61.05%
HRH Princess Letizia 74 38.95%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Royal Highness

Red face

http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/pastfam02x.jpg

she is adorable, by all standards! My sister has all her babies by C-section, and it's a fact that babies born caeserean are much better looking than those born by regular births as these get squashed at the birth canal, and some end up looking like old people,and it takes a while for them to smooth out,

Old 11-10-2005, 02:38 AM
Courtier

her lip's are her mother's but i think the upper part of her face is more like felipe. she'll probably change though. :) whoever she takes after, she's a cutie

Old 11-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

At the Hospital she looked like her Dad at the Photocall she Looked like Letizia alot more and The King and Queen as well lol The Bourbon genes are VERY strong
Old 11-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she's already got her mom's nose.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Royal Highness

Like her father
Old 11-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Serene Highness

I think she looks more like her mother.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Nobility

I always think that she lokks like Queen Sofia, with her little chubby face

"Looking back on her short life I often wonder why we did not see that she was quite too good for this world, her fit companions were the Angels." ~Margaretta Eager about Princess Elisabeth of Hesse (1895-1903)
Old 11-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Nobility

I think she looks like her mother but she definitely has her fathers nose.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.lne.es/

Whom does Leonor look like?

" She has features of the two ", assured don Felipe minutes after seeing his daughter
To whom does she look alike? It was the first question that the Spanish did to themselves when the Infanta Leonor was presented in society. From the same moment they began the comparisons. Her parents, don Felipe and dona Letizia, prudent, assure that still they do not find him similar
The Princes of Asturias do not know if her daughter, the Infanta Leonor, is any more Borbón and Greece that Ortiz Rocasolano. They are not still seemed to her by any of two families. They not, but Spain happens yes. " She has features of the two ", said don Felipe on October 31, to a few minutes of seeing his first-born one.
Since the small one and dona Letizia were leaving the clinical Ruber Internacional last Monday bets and discussions have come untied on seemed of the first daughter of the Princes of Asturias. To the family of the father or to that of the mother? She is pareceres for all the tastes.
The Princes, very prudent Like always, only were happening to say, on having presented the small one to the means, which they were not knowing if the features of the Infanta were more own of the Borbón and Greece or of the Ortiz Rocasolano.
It yes, was adding happy don Philip, " at the moment she has the blue eyes ", as theirs, since dona Letizia has them greenish, and that has the round sweet little face and the abundant hair and clear chestnut. " Whom believe you who looks alike? ", the Prince was asking the journalists at the edge of the hospitable center of Madrid.
Many Spanish voted in several polls realized in Internet, which began to work for nothing more it put the sweet little face of the infanta out for the televisions. It seems that the round face and she has inherited the cheeks from both. The chestnut-colored and abundant hair is of don Felipe and the forehead, of the Borbón; the mouth, of dona Letizia, and the nose, like that of her cousin Irene, daughter of the Infanta Cristina. Looking at Leonor's familiar album, to whom would you say that the small Infanta looks alike?
Old 11-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/indice.asp?id=1322

During last week’s Painting BMW Prize-giving ceremony, Doña Sofía showed the photos of Leonor to the minister Carmen Calvo. The royal grandmother was trully excited and loquacious about the arrival of her seventh grandchild. Not surprising, because the girl is - as her mother explained on her public appearance - is precious. As far as the subject of the similarities is concerned, I made a mini-survey among some of the guests to that event.
Conclusion: a majority of eight on twelve found that Infanta Leonor resembles her maternal grandfather Jesus Ortiz; two found her similar to daddy-Prince when he was a child; one said that Leonor looked like Queen Sofia and just one brave man agreed with the King, saying that she "doesn’t looked like anybody".
Old 11-14-2005, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

According to 'hola' magazine readers, infanta Leonor seems to her father

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgAc...5&currentImg=8
Old 12-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Majesty

i voted felipe
Old 12-28-2005, 08:30 AM
Royal Highness

I've seen only one photo of her with the eyes open, she looks like her dad who has his mother's eyes. The eyes were wolf-blue, almost transparent. Quite stunning.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Shes got her Mothers pretty blue eyes her fathers Head shape the cheeks of Queen Sophia hes Bourbon features are very strong as ive already stated I Also see Ortiz in him his Maternal Grandfather and even Hapsburg
Old 12-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Aristocracy

She's got the best of both worlds, I think.:)
Old 12-28-2005, 02:00 PM
Nobility

I think she looks like her mom's side grandfather
Old 12-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Heir Apparent

she's a Borbon, thank God this generation of the family is all good looking, check out her cousins, all of them already have remarkable features
Old 12-29-2005, 12:09 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
she's a Borbon, thank God this generation of the family is all good looking, check out her cousins, all of them already have remarkable features
I think Leonor, in due time, will lead a new generation of nice looking Borbons, I'm glad the inbreeding with their Borbon-Napoles (Dos Sicilias) cousins is over.
Time to log off for me, See you tomorrow Crisinaki!
Old 12-29-2005, 12:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
I think Leonor, in due time, will lead a new generation of nice looking Borbons, I'm glad the inbreeding with their Borbon-Napoles (Dos Sicilias) cousins is over.
Time to log off for me, See you tomorrow Crisinaki!
Ok, Toledo, see you tomorrow at this same forum
Old 12-29-2005, 04:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Hi
She is a very lovely baby, but IMO she looks exactly like Letizia's father

Neither Felipe nor Letizia have round faces, not rich lips !

Hope that she will become tall as papa, thin and fine has mum, she seems to have papa's blue eyes:)
if she does not develop Juan Carlos & Infanta Elena' nose

she should become a nice girl