The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-13-2006, 06:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimaamal
It looks like since they have Leonor they are very much less interrested in their little nieces and nephews...
That happens very often...unfortunately...

As a mother and an aunt myself, i can tell you, you dont loose interest in other things, like relating to other family members, but if you have a small child like Leonor, she requires most of the attention you can give at a certain moment, unless someone is helping you or she is sleeping. That is not the case while they are posing for these pictures.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Administrator

Who is to say that they have less interest in their nieces and nephews...because we see more pictures of them with Leonor? Perhaps its because the press is more interseted in taking pics of them with Leonor then with their neices and nephews. And let's face it...Leonor is a newborn...so its not like she can take care of herself :)

Old 02-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Royal Highness

Little Carla is going to need her aunt Letizia and Uncle Felipe more than ever now.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317
Little Carla is going to need her aunt Letizia and Uncle Felipe more than ever now.
Yes, and all family too.

Btw. not on the thread's subject but who is Carla's godmother - Letizia?
Old 02-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Im sure the Princes will always be there for little Carla.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Now with regard to Carla, the decisions belong to Antonio Vigo. It seems that in spite of the separation, he has supported good relation with the family, and for the good of Carla it must continue being like that.

Since this girl was born the Ortiz Rocasolano,taken care of her. The grandmother Menchu, the deceased sister of Jesus, Cristina, Henar y Paloma offered to them their support, their house, helped them economically, Letizia yielded her house to them when she married.

I imagine that it will be hard for Paloma, she saw her granddaughter almost every day, and often was the one who was taking her or was gathering her from the school.

Another day a journalist was commenting, that in Zarzuela, after the happened were shaking very much on having thought about the girl, because it seems that it was habitual that went to house of the Princes to play with Leonor.

Let's hope that the girl could continue growing surrounded with her grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts and cousins. That inside the circumstances her life follows with certain normality, and surrounded with those who love her.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Aristocracy

Magnik, I asked myself the same question : Is Letizia the godmother of Carla? I am sure that she will be there for her whatever she is or not the godmother. The fact Antonio Vigo cames with the Princes in the funeral shows that they still be very closed to them. I hope these little girl will find in her family's love the force to front these terrible tragedy....In my opinion, the best support will be her father. He's now the person who loves the most these little girl.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Nobility

I do not think that Antonio Vigo will change the practices of Carla and for her good she must continue to see the family of her mother.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Courtier

Leti and Felipe to adopt Carla?

....if her biological father agrees? It´s just an idea. Vigo will have to work all day and Carla might grow up most of the time at her grandmother or so. I think it would be much better for her to have parents in their thirties and some brothers and sisters. And Leti being her aunt is as close related in my opinion as a grandmother is. Of course they have to make an agreement with Vigo to give him the opportunity to see the girl as often as he wants to. It´s just a nice picture in my mind to imagine that they include Carla in a few days and then present her to the public, let´s say when the new baby is born.
Please don´t become outraged. It´s just an idea and in my opinion not THAT absurd.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Carla has her father, does not need other parents.

Letizia adores her niece, and the girl to her aunt. Always she has taken care of her niece and she will continue doing, she will help her in everything what could, and assurance that she will try that she grows as nearby as possible of her cousins.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Nobility

i don't think that vigo wil be agree about that but i think that letizia will be make the imposible for see carla
Old 02-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Nobility

Carla has her own father and it seems to me a ridiculous situation that Letizia and Felipe adopt the girl. I am sure that her father will take care of Carla better than nobody.
In addition she also will have the affection of her aunt and her uncle.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Serene Highness

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
....if her biological father agrees? It´s just an idea. Vigo will have to work all day and Carla might grow up most of the time at her grandmother or so. I think it would be much better for her to have parents in their thirties and some brothers and sisters. And Leti being her aunt is as close related in my opinion as a grandmother is. Of course they have to make an agreement with Vigo to give him the opportunity to see the girl as often as he wants to. It´s just a nice picture in my mind to imagine that they include Carla in a few days and then present her to the public, let´s say when the new baby is born.
Please don´t become outraged. It´s just an idea and in my opinion not THAT absurd.
I respect your opinion, we all have our opinions.

But I think it's unnecessary at this point. I don't really know anything about Antonio but my hope is that for Carla's sake he understands she needs both sides of her family: his family and Erika's family. Besides there are many single parents in the world and they are very capable of budgeting their time appropriately between work and kids. My mom was great at it after my dad passed away. I love my aunts and uncles but there's no way I would've wanted to go live with any of them and their family's.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Heir Apparent

besides she may have some kids her age to play with, maybe the Urdangarins (as she has done before) or the Marichalars (which would be easier since they live in Madrid as well)

Elena and Cristina are mothers and they feel sorrow for the little one's loss, so I guess they'll help her as much as they could
Old 02-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
Carla has her own father and it seems to me a ridiculous situation that Letizia and Felipe adopt the girl. I am sure that her father will take care of Carla better than nobody.
In addition she also will have the affection of her aunt and her uncle.
Absolutely agree. Letizia and Felipe are the uncles of the little Carla, but she has her own father, maybe they are gonna be a good support for her, but no necesary they are gonna be the new parents just because they are the princes of Asturias
Old 02-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Serene Highness

Im sure that Carla will have the best life she will be loved o matter what and her aunts will always be their for her.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Nobility

It seems absolutely disrespectful to me to speak of the adopsión of Carla.She has her father and if Antonio Vigo read that you are saying he will surpised much. The little girl needs the support of her father and his father the support of his daughter. And I am sure that Carla has many friends with whom to play in the school.She must be with her father.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:42 AM
Aristocracy

Everybody has his own opinion and the right to have an opinion. I respect yours, Stefanie, but for me the person who must grow up Carla is her father.
That's the best solution for me and of course seeing her mother's family very often.
Just one thing affraid me. Antonio Vigo worked in Paraguay. If the spanish press continues to persecute Carla, I think he could go very far from Madrid with the little girl and that would be terrible for Paloma.....
Old 02-12-2007, 05:27 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
It seems absolutely disrespectful to me to speak of the adopsión of Carla.She has her father and if Antonio Vigo read that you are saying he will surpised much. The little girl needs the support of her father and his father the support of his daughter. And I am sure that Carla has many friends with whom to play in the school.She must be with her father.
I completely agree, it is disrespectful and innapropriate to talk about an adoption!
Old 02-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61
Everybody has his own opinion and the right to have an opinion. I respect yours, Stefanie, but for me the person who must grow up Carla is her father.
That's the best solution for me and of course seeing her mother's family very often.
Just one thing affraid me. Antonio Vigo worked in Paraguay. If the spanish press continues to persecute Carla, I think he could go very far from Madrid with the little girl and that would be terrible for Paloma.....
I agree with you zaza..

I don't think your idea is disrespectful at all Stefanie.
But even though she lost her mother she still has her father and Im pretty sure he'll know how to raise his girl with the support of his family and Erika's family.